Users

Frequent Posters

Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for next part lalita jiπŸ˜”
viny_queen thumbnail
so so loved it you write really well the story line is niceπŸ˜ƒ and i really enjoy to read thisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as usual superb di    love ur naughty ram 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Just WOWπŸ˜ƒ Love it,  now waiting for the next one.. Please update asap. You are amazing.
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aawww . That was sooo cute. Loved it .  Wish he had sent them looking for Apeksha in some hotel across town. Then he would have had time to do more than just give her a hug in that hot red nighty! πŸ˜‰

Now waiting for the mysteries to be solved. Par itni jaldi bhi mat solve kar dena... want to read many more of your updates. 

I was going to tell you to add the page # in the title, so we could find it, but later realized that you did put it on the first page. 
You could add the # in the title next time - something like (chapter 6 - Pg 19) .Just a thought. 
Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mem1

Aawww . That was sooo cute. Loved it .  Wish he had sent them looking for Apeksha in some hotel across town. Then he would have had time to do more than just give her a hug in that hot red nighty! πŸ˜‰

Now waiting for the mysteries to be solved. Par itni jaldi bhi mat solve kar dena... want to read many more of your updates. 

I was going to tell you to add the page # in the title, so we could find it, but later realized that you did put it on the first page. 
You could add the # in the title next time - something like (chapter 6 - Pg 19) .Just a thought. 

Gita,
        thadapna aur thadpana bahut achhe feelings hain yaar

LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mem1

That was a nice idea ! I could have said that Apeksha had said that she'd already landed in Mumbai ... would have loved to see Taklu making the rounds of as many hotels as he could... why didn'i I think of that πŸ˜­

Will add chapter number & page henceforth... I was trying to hyperlink...but didnt manage :-(
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lalita Ji
Any chance of update??
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lalithaji simply awesome. This time you have again outdone yourself. Beautiful, unexpected and excellent. And please please don't torture us for the next update.
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very interesting  ( romantic, intelligent and in keeping with the charecters ).
APPLAUSE !!!