Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
AAWWW .This is so much better than the real show right now. Love the mix of drama, humor and romance. And in your take, Ram is truly the shrewd businessman we want to see...

Yeh story itni interesting hoti jaa rahi hai, ki I am tempted to start writing FFs on your take...🀣.

Do give us a few more episodes before Monday comes...

And please mention the page # in the title. 

Thanks a lot dear.

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! I'm speechless... Loved it!!!πŸ‘
you totally brought the x factor there! with a bang!

Kindly send some tips to the CV's on how to keep the x factor alive even in tough times!
Loved Priya in this, It sooo like her.. teasing in such situation!

Btw... what Ram will do now?
When his doubts will be confirmed?  
will Priya be able to convince him about Krishu ji?
heck! when will she get a chance to talk with Ram??
Vikram can be a lot of help.. nah??

I so agree with Gita Di.. I too keep on wondering how ur story will progress! Almost tempted to write a FF!πŸ˜†

take a bow!

-Amy-Who-Is-as-restless-to-read-next-part-as-RaYa-are-to-be-with-each other...
(Hope this description makes you realise how imp it is to do an update!!!!  πŸ˜†)
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lalita ji, ur back with a bang...πŸ‘

I'm so happy that you updated, but you left us wanting for more. Please do update the next part ASAP..

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow Lalitha... just awesome dear... Priya being priya... can't miss teasing Her Gollu... Hayee mera bechara Gollu mollu... etna bhi na Tadpovo yaar... milado Love Birds ko...:)

waiting waiting
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my word Lalita.. You have outdone yourself. Absolutely fantastic chapter. Now we are on the edge of our seats... biting our nails.. When is the next chapter releasing?

⭐️
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

Chapter 4

Till  yesterday,  she  would  have  been  perfectly  happy,  in  the  seventh  heaven,  just  to  know  that  Ram  was  well  and  remembered  everything.  And  now?  Now  she  wanted  to  sit  close  to  him  '  be  in  his  arms,  engulfed  in  a  bear  hug.  Put  her  head  on  his  broad  chest  and  relax.  Somehow  that  gave  her  as  much  peace  and  tranquility  nowadays  as  her  meditation  and  yoga  sessions.❀️ What a beautiful sentence Lalita di! πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈRead it so many times.πŸ˜ƒ There  was  something  so  big,  so  magnanimous  in  this  man.

Dear  Mr.  Kapoor,
I  feel  like  wearing  the  red  nightgown  now  '.  I  don't  know  why?Naughty Naughty Priya!πŸ˜›Teasing her Mr. Kapoor.I am loving it.

Aapki,

Gudiya
 ' Aap ki Gudiya' is so sweet & intelligent.Loved the smartness Priya showed by  using the best available mode of communication for them in the situation.'Neha's aankhey noch leti'- (possessiveness for hubby)  encouraged Priya to fight the situation.πŸ˜›
Ram  shut  the  laptop.  He  did  not  reply  to  the  email.  He  could  not.  The  need  to  have  Priya  in  his  arms  was  so  overwhelming  that  he  just  did  not  know  what  to  do.  He  did  not  want  to  spend  the  night  together;  he  could  stay  without  that  for  a  few  days.  What  he  needed  just  now  was  just  a  fierce  and  warm  embrace.  He  wanted  to  kiss  her;  kiss  her  forehead  and  then  her  eyes  and  then  ..  her  lips.  He  wanted  to  rest  his  face  on  her  hair  and  smell  her.  He  wanted  her  arms  around  him,  holding  him  tightly.

But  how?  This is getting so romantic..please continue soon.How our shrewd Golu will  accomplish his mission...😳Thanks for the lovely update LalitaDi...& the assurance for 'the restaurant scene' in next week's update made me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WowπŸ‘ Superb Lalita, just too good, it is like watching a drama.. OMG I can not wait, please update soon. You are just getting better and better with every update..
kshipramhatre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can any body tell me on which page 4th part is i cant find
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Where is part 4.. even i'm unable to find..
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Where is part 4.. even i'm unable to find..

It's on Page 10