meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update
loved it
pls continue soon
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the update & PM.Pls continue.Waiting for RaDev love.
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update...the story is going good with a suspense of Radhika's past...thanks for the p.m.
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow nice update will wait for the next update loving this ff
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 9

The next morning…

Radhika woke up in her usual hours and went to take a shower. Dev got disturbed by the noise of shower. He looked at the clock; it was 3:15 am. He was shocked and wondered why Radhika would wake up so early. After few minutes, he doesn't hear the sound of shower but only the feeble sound of anklet. He frowned and listened to it carefully, it is the sound of anklet. According to his observation, Radhika don't wear any anklets. If she's not in the bathroom then who is there?. He turned around to find the lights off but still he can hear the sound. He got wide-awake when the thought of ghost came in his mind coz it was 3 o'clock, time of ghost and nobody in his house wake up so early. If it was Radhika, she would have turned on the lights. He took some courage and approached the door, he swiftly open the door. Both Dev and Radhika screamed for their own reason. Radhika got scared by the sound of door being smashed in the wall and Dev frightened at the shadow of a girl with a candle in her hands. In the next moment, she turned the candle to see how the door got opened by itself. She was shocked to see Dev in front of her.

"Aap kya hamesha bhooton ki tarah mujhe dara kar hi bathroom aate hai" radhika said(Do you always need to scare me like a ghost when you enter the bathroom)

"main toh khud daar gaya tha..tum itni subha kyun uth gayi aur candle lekar kyun ghum rahi ho?" Dev said in one breath.(I also got scared..y did u woke up so early and y r u walking with candle in hands?)

"Oye Mr. Mirchi..aapka jo pyara bathroom haina..iska bulb nahi chal raha…aapne istemal kiya toh kharab ho gaya, abhi ek din hi hua hai.." (ur lovely bathroom's bulb isn't working..you've used it now it isn't working..it has been only one day..)

"maine kuch nahi kiya, kaal tak toh bahut acha chal raha tha.."(I didn't do anything..it was fine yesterday)

"Apne kuch nahi kiya par aapki kali parchayi ne isse kharab kar diya"(u didn't do anything..it's ur evil shadow)

"Tumne hi kiya hoga..tum bhi toh kaal hi aayi ho..tumne hi isse sabse pehle chalaya hai"(u did it..u came yesterday..ur the first one to use..)

"Hai Rabba..main kiya si ki kharab ho bulb saade nawab Dev nu tang karna yah?"(Oh god..Did I tell the bulb to not work coz I have to irritate prince Dev?)

"who mujhe nahi pata..sab tumhari wajeh se hua hai..tumne meri neend bhi kharab kardi.."(I dnt know that…its ur fault..u've disturbed my sleep.)

"maine kab kiya..main toh bathroom mein thi..aur pehli baat aap yaha kyu aaye hai??"(when did I do that..i was in the bathroom…BTW wat r u doing here?)

"Tumhari payal ki awaaz ne mujhe jagah diya.."(the noise of ur anklet disturbed me..)

"who maine aapke liye pehni hai..aapke liye yeh danger alert hoga..aapko pata chal jayega ki Radhika yaha aas paas hai…"(I've worn them for you…it would be ur danger alert.. so u wud know that Radhika is near you..)

"tumhari payal ki awaz sunkar hi toh main uth gaya aur socha kahi koi bhoot toh nahi, jab dekha toh tum candle lekar khadi thi phir main aur daar gaya.."(coz of ur anklet's noise I woke up and thought that if it ghost and when I saw u were standing in front of me with the candle in ur hand)

Radhika laughed after Dev finished his sentence. She can't believe that Dev got scared thinking her as a ghost. She laughed more recalling the face of Dev when he saw her with a candle, he was horrified. Dev looked at her when she started laughing. His frustration went off when he noticed her angelic beauty in the dim light of the candle. She looked so beautiful with her wet hair on side and little water drops on face. He envied the wet tress on her pink cheek which kept moving when she laughs. He felt the urge to feel her skin wrapped with few drops. He wanted to move the tress that keep on bothering him. Radhika anticipated anger but when she looked at him. She found his slight smirk and intense gaze in which she got trapped. She stopped her laugh and got lost in his eyes. Both felt the feeling of pulled towards each other. Radhika saw Dev's hand moving towards her face, she felt butterflies in her tummy. Her heart pumped fast and her breath became uneven, she didn't know what to do as she was getting weak by his gaze. She was confused at Dev's action but couldn't stop him. The moment he touched her skin, she gasped and closed her eyes for brief second. He slowly moved the tress, touching every inch of her cheek and tucked it behind the ear. Now he thought is the better view of her angelic and innocent beauty. They stood there for a moment with their eyes locked with each other. He was exploring every feature of her face, her innocent eyes, her noise, her luscious lips which he wanted to feel. The wax of the candle got shy seeing two lovers with their intense gaze. It thought of melting, without its conscious, it fell on radhika's hand and cursed itself for destroying the moment.

"Ah!!!Ouch!!!" Radhika moaned in pain as she felt the wax on her hand. She instantly put the candle away.

"Kya hua??" Dev asked concernedly. He held Radhika's hand but she pulled it away from him.

"Aapko isse matlab, aur mujhe chune ki koshish mat karna.." Radhika said angrily.(U don't need to care..and dnt ever touch me again..). She went from there and closed the door. Dev got confused at her reaction, why was she angry? Just becoz he touched her??Why was she affected much??wont she talk to me??BTW, what happened to him??why was he acting strange??why was he getting pulled towards her??It cant be love he knows..he lost the hope of getting answers and went back to sleep again. Radhika closed the door in a disbelief that she was falling in love again!!!why she was affected by his touch??why she got lost in his eyes??why she didn't stop Dev??why??why??She must stop this, she don't need to ruin Dev's life. Maybe, she should stay away from him but she wont change her behavior towards him as it will be obvious that she's ignoring him. She should irritate him more so he will hate her. That's the only way she has.

She continued her daily works till everyone came down. Everybody gathered at the mandir except Dev. Mohini sang the aarti in her melodious voice and Radhika was holding the thali and moving it in a circular motion while others were at the back with their folded hands. By the time aarti finished, Dev came to the temple wearing his casual attire looking very handsome. Radhika started giving aarti to everyone. When she approached Dev, she had a mischievous thought. She looked around to see anyone is looking at them but she saw no one. Dev forwarded his hands to take the aarti but she moved the thali away. She giggled and brought it back again to him. She did it again. Dev hurriedly took the aarti before Radhika moves the plate away.

"Babaji, tuhanu thodi aakal den" Radhika said laughingly(God, gives u some brain..)Dev ignored her comment and made an angry face then went to talk with others. He felt nice that Radhika isn't mad at him after their morning incident.

"Didi, mujhe nahi diya.." Ishaan said while jumping to get the aarti.(U didn't give me)

"Deti hu, champ.."Radhika said and bend down on her knees and gave the aarti. Ishaan was about to go but Radhika stopped him and said "Oye, mera ladoo??" Ishaan remembered then went to Radhika and kissed her on her cheek. Radhika smiled and kissed him too. Everyone saw this and felt nice seeing the cute interaction.

"Dev, tu phirse late ho gaya.." Harinath said.(Dev. Ur late again…)

"Main kya karun?neend hi nahi khuli meri " Dev said (wat can I do? I cant wake myself up.)

"Kyun? Kiske saapne dekhta rehta hai??" Vaishali said(Why? whom are u dreaming?)

"Bhootni ke..woh bhi candle wali.."Radhika said smilingly.(Witch..the one with candle)Dev looked at her shockingly, she will not mention the morning incident to everyone, he would kill if she did.

"Kya" Daima asked (wat)

"Kuch nahi..inke sapne mein bhootni hi aayegi kyunki yeh khud bhoot hai..haina Dev?" radhika said while looking at him.(nothing..he's a ghost so he'll be dreaming of witch only..right dev??) Dev took a relief sigh, he knew that Radhika won't mention it, she isn't that bad that she would ruin his reputation.

"Tu  bhi nah, Radhika" Daima said. Everyone laughed and went to the table. They sat on their seats and started having breakfast

"Radhika, maine jo tumhe kaam diya tha, who khatam ho gaya??" Vivek asked.(Radhika..are u finish with the work I gave u??)

"Haan bhaiya, naashte ke baad main aapko de dungi.." Radhika said(Yes. Ill gve u after brekfast)

"Konsa kaam??"Padma asked(Which work??)

"Maa..woh office ka kaam tha..radhika bahut acha kaam karti hai, toh chota sa kaam dediya.."Vivek replied(It was office work..she does well in that so I gave him a lil work.)

"hmari Radhika, bahut gunvan hai..ghar aur bahar dono jaga bahut ache se kaam karti hai" Sooraj said proudly. (Radhika is very diligent..either in house or outside, she does her work diligently)

"iske parivaar wale toh bahutkhush honge esi beti paa kar.." Mohini said.(her family would hve felt happy to have a daughter like her.) Radhika's smile faded after hearing the word family. Everyone looked at Mohini and gestured her to not remind her about her family. She realized what she said and felt sorry she knew that radhika don't want anyone talking about her family or past.

"sorry, Radhika..mujhe.." Mohini said sadly, she couln't say anything further as she didn't know what to say. She didn't want ruin her mood.

"Koi baat nahi bhabhi…life mein kabhi kabhi hota hai..iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki aap usme hi royi jaye..aur babaji hai nah mera parivaar aur aap sab bhi toh mera favorite parivaar ki category mein aate haina.." Radhiika said smilingly. (its okey..sometimes it happens in life..it doesn't mean that we should cry all the time..god is my family and all of you are also in my category of favorite family). Everyone smiled after Radhika said those convincing words but they knew Radhika may say those things but she sad deep inside, she never showed it to them. 

thnx guys for ur lovely comments..im glad that ur stick to my ff...u hve been very supportive...im not good in writing love scenes..i hope i wrote well now...sorry for mistakes..enjoy my nxt update...luv u all...take care and have a nice day...😊

avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have teeny weeny problem..when i send pm it wud get hard for me coz ur not in my buddy list n i dont know how to add buddy...whoever wants me to Pm them pls like this post and add me in their buddy list...thnx u so much..
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the lovely update & PM.
HaYaforEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😊thanks for the lovely update & PM.😊

keep it up👍🏼

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update thanks waiting for the next one