Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow not bad ha u did it for me.. awee so sweet of you..
well anyway luved it so so so much... dev's naughtiness omg so cute.thx for it...
will be waiting for the next one πŸ˜‰ 
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sush_avina

please update soon if possible

i hope i will get to update after 3 weeks but before that aint posible
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: avina_radev48

i hope i will get to update after 3 weeks but before that aint posible

no problemoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Please update soon.It's been so long.
Waiting for the update hope it's soon 
Hope it's updated soon πŸ˜Š
SushSathisha thumbnail
rajit u there na please upadte if possible
SushSathisha thumbnail
update soonn
update update soonn
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Me too waiting for an update.
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 78

"kaise lagi??" Dev asked curiously as he shifted the phone from his one ear to another.

"Le aise thodi na main bataungi, zara intezaar kijiye shadi mein dikh jayegi.." Radhika said.

"acha, theek hai, le lo maze mujhe tang karne ke, shaadi ke baad toh main hi tumhe karunga.."

"Haan, dekh lenge, kaun kisse tang karta hai.."

"Dev, yeh lo tumhari chai.." Radhika heard barkha's word.

"Thanks Barkha, maine mom ko keh diya hai who tumhare kamre ke bare mein tumhe bata degi.."

"mujhe toh koi bhi kamra chalega, waise maine dekha tumhare bagal wale kamre mein koi nahi hai, agar ho sake toh main wahi kamra le lungi.."

"Filhal toh mom ko maine keh diya hai, par mere bagal wala kamra nahi mil sakta tumhe, if you don't mind.."

"arre, come on Dev, I won't mind..koi bhi kamra chalega mere liye,acha main chalti hoon"

"yeh American party kab aayi??" Radhika asked in a bit jealousy tone, still recalling the way she had behaved with Dev during her encounters with Barkha, how she was in love with Dev.

"tumhe kaise pata barkha aayi hai??"

"abhi aap ussi se baat kar rahe the, uski awaz main kaise bhool sakti hoon??"

Dev smiled, sensing jealousy in her tone, a mischivious thought came into his mind.

"haan, uski awaz aur harkate toh tum bhool bhi nahi paugi..waah, kya tasty chai banayi hai barkha ne, maza aa gaya.." Dev said even though he knew it is made by his own mom.

"usne chai banayi hai??"

"haan, bahut achi ladki ban gayi hai who, abhi aayi thi aur khud hi ghar ke kaam karne lag gayi..dupahar ka lunch bhi usne hi banaya hai, dadi ko toh who bahut pasand aa gayi hai, aur mom toh uski taarif karte thakte hi nahi hai..bahut badal gayi hai aur achi bhi ho gayi hai, bilkul pehle waali barkha ki tarah, sweet aur natkhat.."

"acha, acha, ab zyada uski taarif mat karo, itni bhi achi nahi ban gayi.."

"arre, main toh who keh raha hu jo sach hai, ek dum tumhare gunn base hue hai.."

"main uske jaise nahi hu, aur aap na aapni chai pijiye tasty waali, yeh na ho shaadi ke baad aapko chai na naseeb ho..aur haan use toh dur hi rahiye, abhi toh who aapke bagal wala kamra mang rahi thi, yeh nah ho kal ko who aapka hi kamra mang le.."

"arre, sweetie tum gussa kyu ho rahi ho?? Aisa kuch nahi hoga, tumhe mujhpar bharosa nahi hai.."

"aap par hai lekin uss par bilkul nahi hai..woh toh baat baat par apke saath chipkati rehti thi, jaise fevicol lag ho.."

Dev laughed and said "ab who aisi sach mein nahi hai, use pata hai use sherni se muqabla karna hoga, aur waise bhi ab do hi din toh reh gaye hai humari shaadi ko..nahi ek aur adha din reh gaya hai phir tum meri aur main tumhara.."

She smiled and replied "hanji, acha ab main rakhti hu, bye.."

"sirf bye??"

"hanji, toh aur kya kahu??"

"jantti tum bhi ho main kya keh raha hu.."

"kya??" she asked innocently.

"acha?? Okey, tum nahi toh mujhe barkha keh degi jo mujhe sunana hai.."

"oyee, aap use dur rahiye..bye, I love you.."

"haan, yeh hui nah baat, love you too.."

The marriage went splendid, though Purohit had lack of knowledge on how to perform the rituals in the Punjabi wedding, they still managed to perform it with complete careness and diligence.

The moment Radhika had entered the hall, adorned in a bridal wear and jewellery, red color reflecting her fair skin, radiating it more, making her more beautiful. Dev couldn't stop staring at her, even when Sunny had came to say anything to him, he didn't gave him attention until Sunny shaked him well enough to grab his attention.

They both were given a garland to perform the ritual of varmala, Dev looked at Radhika while she had her head lowered, still shy to even meet his eyes. He lifted his hands to put it on her, but she got lifted by her friends too high, that he couldn't even reach it. But then Dev's friends lifted him too and he hurriedly put it on her. She looked up at him and gave a beautiful smile while he gave her triumphant smile. She also put it on him, since none of them were going to put them back on the floor. Everyone clapped and gave their blessing to the couple.

Dev and Radhika sat beside each other, facing the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Holy Bible of Sikhism), ready for the Anand Karaj (Blissful Union; Sikh marriage ceremony).

Although Dev didn't completely understood the words being said but he understood it in bits or half and Sunny completely helped him and guided him along the ceremony. Ramit and Jeffrey did her kanyadaan, though Radhika wished it was her parents who should've done it, she was happy that her sister got the luck just like her, not everyone had this opportunity as it is known to be one of the precious good deed of a man.

They took four Lavan (wedding vows; pheres) while circling around the Granth, followed by the Ardas as to complete the ritual of the union of two souls into one and seek blessing for the newly wed couple.

Both bowed down in front of the Granth to pray for their future and their family and promise to be with each other in happiness and sorrow till death and be each other strength and guidance.

Radhika sobbed while hugging every person close to her as it was her time to bid them farewell to begin the new chapter of her life.

Vaishali stood before her son and her before daughter and now daughter in law with a thali in her hands to take the aarti of them. Radhika pushed the pot filled with rice spilling it on the floor and stepped on the plate filled with vermillion powder mixed with water and milk then stepped in the house leaving foot marks, symbolizing and welcoming good luck and prosperity for the family.

Dev softly brushed his hand against her whenever he saw an opportunity while she looked for the ring in the bowl filled with milk and rose petals and sea shells. She pinched him hard, he moaned and took out his hand instantly. Everyone laughed and Radhika gave him a beautiful smirk.

"Dekhna Radhika hi jeetegi.." Mohini said.

"Kyu humara Dev nahi jeet sakta?? Wohi jetega" Vivek said.

"Ji nahi, humari Radhika hi jeetegi.."

"Yeh lo tum dono aise hi lad rahe ho who dono hi jeet gaye.." Dadi said laughingly while watching both holding the ring and bring it out of the bowl.

"Phir ab kaun kisko pehenayega??"

"main Radhika ko pehenaunga, sabse pehle toh maine hi pakdi thi.." Dev said.

"Nahi ji, maine pakdi thi aur mere nikalne se pehle hi aapne pakad li.."

"Dekho, kitna jhooth bol rahi ho tum Radhika, maine pehle pakdi thi tumne baad mein.."

"Hoo, kina jhooth bolde yah.."

"acha acha, tum dono hi jeete ho, ab ladon mat, shaadi ho gayi hai abhi bhi ladna nahi band kiya..ab hum dusri rasam puri karle??"

Both nodded their head embarrassedly.

"Sherni ke nakhun ab nahi kaam aye toh kab aaye.." Dev said. Radhika made a face while trying hard to open the knot of the thread tied on his wrist. Dev deliberately shaked his hand while Radhika glared at him.

"Sherni ke nakhun dage ko chod kar tere upar aa jayenge agar tumne use aur tang kiya aab.." Rohan said while looking at Radhika's face.

Finally Radhika opened the knot of the thread and smiled winningly and then she brought her hand in front of him.

"ab aapki baari, dekhti hu aap kitni jaldi karte.."

Dev raised his brow and start opening it with one hand as he was instructed to do. He managed to open it even with Radhika moving her hand and her chuda blocking the thread.

"Ab chalo thoda araam karlo, phir hume phirse nikalna hai..Mohini, Radhika ko iske kamre mein le jao aur kapde bhi dedo.."

"Kyun yeh mere kamre mein nahi araam karegi??"

"Arre Dev Bhaiya, karengi nah lekin abhi nahi, abhi aap alag alag rahenge phir.."

"Phir Kab??"

"Dev, chup kar jau aur apne kamre mein aaram karo Radhika bhi apne kamre mein araam karegi, phir who raat ko tere saath tere hi kamre mein hi hogi.."

"phir theek hai, mujhe laga.."

"badmaash kahika chal ab jaa.."

Dev caught up with Radhika and whispered in her ear

"abhi warning de raha hu, theek se sona raat ko toh.."

Dev looked at Radhika, who was already crimson red, and winked at her, she shyly followed Mohini.

Hey guys, sorry for late update again, hope my this update would bring smile on your lips and forgive me..i don't know much about how the wedding happen, ritauls etc. i wrote only on observation and little research, hope it didn't make any mistakes..enjoy the update..Love you n Take Care...Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

PS: sush_avina, i have completed my promise now you will also give me mine..an update on your ff..πŸ˜ƒ