Users

Frequent Posters

HaYaforEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  10q  4  lovely update😊
SushSathisha thumbnail
wow awesome update never even thought that such a twist would come but luved the episode please update the next part soon cant wait for it
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !! So much happened ...and still to take in all ,I mean didn't expected this much planning yaar...it was superb update and not to forget that kiss of starting.I was more shocked than dev as he was enjoying the kiss but here I was going 'whats happeneing'...
tnx a lot dear...
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_avina

wow awesome update never even thought that such a twist would come but luved the episode please update the next part soon cant wait for it

Yes,didn't expect Radhika to plan something like this. And,now can't wait to see Maheshwari's shocked expression & RaDev romance.
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes,didn't expect Radhika to plan something like this. And,now can't wait to see Maheshwari's shocked expression & RaDev romance.

I know seriously cant wiat to see her expression
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Can't wait for the next update.Please update soon.
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg i missed it,n when i just read it n the story o Radevs meeting ,was beautifully planned,for a moment i taught she will marry Rohan,but what a scene,imagining happing in real.lovely.
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masumasrilanka

omg i missed it,n when i just read it n the story o Radevs meeting ,was beautifully planned,for a moment i taught she will marry Rohan,but what a scene,imagining happening in real.lovely.

😆
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm really glad you all loved it...will be updating soon, i will try because my laptop is still on recovery..will try my best to update asap...
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: avina_radev48

i'm really glad you all loved it...will be updating soon, i will try because my laptop is still on recovery..will try my best to update asap...

Will wait anxiously for the next update.