Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THANKS IS NICE TO READ RAD AND DEV LOOK LIKE WE ARE WATCHING CB3 Edited by goolab - 11 years ago
sparklingeyes thumbnail
cute romance...nice twist
waiting for next update
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very nice hope Radhika does not even look at that Arnav
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 51

"waise aap dono yaha kya kar rahe hai??" Arnav asked.

"Who mere friend ki party hai usme aaye the..arre mujhe unhe batana padega, Radhika ke bare mein..I just call them, excuse me.." Dev said and called Vishaka.

"Hello..woh Radhika behosh ho..dont worry she's fine…mujhe nahi pata who kyu behosh ho gayi..Oh come on, Sunny, she is fine with me..tumhe Radhika ki fikar karne ki zarurat toh bilkul nahi hai..then see it by yourself…"

"Kya aapko aitraaz hai agar mere dost yaha par thodi der ke liye aaye??" Dev asked while looking Arnav, he shaked his head, saying no.

"Okey, Sunny tum room no. 648 mein aajau aur dekhlo Radhika theek hai..bye.." Dev said and disconnected the call.

Sunny??What he's doing here?? If Ruby got amnesia, why isn't Sunny telling the truth?? What is happening here?? She recognized me, that's why she fainted.. Should I show myself to him or her?? No, he would get angry if he found me near Ruby!! What if this boy tells who I am??  Sunny would never let Ruby stay near me..Or he's not Sunny??Arnav said in his mind.

"Kya aap ek kaam kar sakte hai??"

"Kya??"

"Please kisiko mere bare mein mat batana, I mean mera naam"

Dev frowned for a while but didn't ask as its none of his business, he nodded with a smile. They heard a knock on the door.

"yeh mere dost honge.." Dev said and went to answer the door. Arnav abruptly escaped from there, entering the other room. As soon as the door opened Vishakha and Sunny rushed in then went near bed where Radhika was lying.

"Oyee, Dev tu ki kita ehnu??" Sunny asked while removing some hair tresses from her face.

Arnav was shocked to see Sunny, he can see everything from the other room, he is here with Ruby yet he is not telling Ruby anything, Why??

"Sunny, don't touch her aur maine isse kuch bhi nahi kiya hai, yeh behosh thi jab yeh mujhe mili aur main isse kamre mein le aaya.." dev said angrily.

"Dev, be cool, aur iski shakal se aise lag rahi hai jaise..she looks traumatized..jab gayi thi tab toh bahut achi thi..tell me,hua kya tha??" Vishakha asked. (Dev, be cool )

"actually who ro rahi thi, I don't know why..but jab ,main uske pass pahuncha aur haath lagaya, phir isne mujhe gusse se dekha aur yeh behosh ho gayi.." (she was crying, I don't know why?? But when I went to her n touched her, she looked at me angrily n then fainted..)

"kyon rondi si??" Sunny asked. Why was she crying?? Is it another episode??she was happy then what happened??

"mujhe nahi pata..main bas isse iss room le aaya, abhi doctor isse neend ka injection de kar gayi hai, I'm staying with her here for a night.." (I dnt know..i juz brought her in this room..the doctor gave an injection..)

"Dev, are you crazy, agar tum dono ek raat hotel mein guzaroge toh kitni batien banegi.." Vishakha said. (Dev. R u crazy?? If you'll stay a night in the hotel you how people will talk)

"Oh come on, hum kuch galat toh nahi kar rahe.." (we're not doing anything bad)

"main vi ithe raunga.." Sunny said. (ill stay here)

"tum yaha nahi ruk sakte, yeh kisi aur ka kamra hai, tumhara ghar nahi hai.." (you cant stay here..it someone else room not your house)

"Acha?? Tere warge nu kinne apna room deta??" (oh really?? Who gave you the room??)

"yeh kamra jis kisi ka bhi ho tumhe kya?? Mujhe toh phir bhi room mil gaya tumhari toh help bhi nahi karte.." (whoever this room is..why do you care?? Atleast I got room If it was you nobody would've helped you)

"jo marzi yah main Radhika nu tere kol bilkul nahi chadna.." (I wont radhika her alone with you)

"kyun?? main radhika ka khayal rakh sakta hu..do dino se who mere paas hai, akeli.." (why?? I can take care for her..from two days she's with me alone)

"haan, aur do dino se maarte maarte bachi hai, pehla ghadi ka accident, phir barkha ne prank khela, phir ladko se ladayie, phir ghode se ghir gayi, aur ab behosh..tum jab iske saath hote ho toh isse mussibat hi hoti hai…" (yes, n from two days she got close to death..first the accident..then barkha's prank..then fight with boys..then falling from the horse n now unconscious..whenever you're with her, she always gets problem.)

"meri koi galti nahi hai inn sab mein, aur jab isse koi musibat aayi hai bachata bhi isse main hi hu.." Dev said angrily. (I dnt have any fault there..whenever she has problem im always there..)

"tum dono ladna band karo please..tum dono mein se koi nahi rukega, tum dono bhad mein jao aur waha jaakar lado, main radhika ke saath ruk jaati hu.." Vishakha said irritatingly. (you stop arguing please..nobody will stay with her..you two go to hell..ill stay with her..)

"Vishaka, main yaha radhika ke saath ruk raha hu and it's final..tum Sunny ko yaha se le jao, warna gusse mein main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.." Dev said firmly. (vishaka, Im staying here with radhika n it's final..you take sunny with you or else I may do something in anger..)

"Okey, Dev tum yaha Radhika ka khayal rakhna, I think rohan ke parents aaj phir deepika ke ghar ruk rahe hai, toh kisiko pata bhi nahi chalega par samay se pehle aa jana, okey??" (okey, dev you take care of radhika, I think rohan's parent will stay at deepika's house again..so no one will know..but come on time, okey??)

"Ainvayi okey? Main Radhika de kol rukna yah…" Sunny said.  (what okey?? I'll stay with Radhika)

Vishaka took him aside and whispered "Sunny, kya problem hai tumhari, humesha kabab mein hadi ban jaate ho..tum nahi chahte ki Dev aur Radhika ek saath waqt guzare.." (Sunny what's ur problem? You're always coming between them..u don't want dev n radhika spending time alone..)

"Main chaunda yah par, iss vele radhika nu episode aaya yah..oh aaj bahut khush si, achanak kida rohn lag gayi?? Ohnu sambhalna mushkil yah, mainu nahi lagda Dev sambhal pauga.." (I want but now radhika got attack..she was happy, then why she's crying now?? She is hard to handle, I don't think Dev can handle her..)

"who sambhal sakta hai, aur waise bhi agar radhika ko attack hua hai, toh atleast Dev ko pata chal jayega ki Radhika ko koi problem hai..trust me sunny, Dev sambhal sakta hai.." (he can take care of her..and if radhika got attack atleast dev would know radhika got some problem..trust me sunny, dev can take care of her..)

"Par…Acha chal theek yah.."

"Acha dev ab hum chalte hai, Chalo Sunny.." Vishakha said and dragged him before he could change his mind. (okey dev we're going..let's go sunny)

"Oh yaar, main good night kiss tah de dava.." Sunny said. (let me give a good night kiss to her)

"Main tumhe good night punch do, puri zindagi sote rahoge.." (you want me to give u a good night punch..you'll sleep forever)

"Chal chala main par tu dhyaan rakhi kudi da, warna main teri jaan kad deni yah.." (okey im going but do take care of her or else ill kill u..)

"whatever..now go.." Dev said annoyingly. Both of them went out, Dev sat beside Radhika and looked at her. He touched her face, rubbed his thumb against her cheek. He kissed her forehead, assuring his presence to her. What happened to her?? Did she regain her memory?? What was she talking about??Why was she crying??why was she angry and shouted at me?? She was looking at me but her mind were somewhere else..what don't you tell me Radhika??

Arnav closed his eyes to control his anger, though he has no right on her now, still he feel jealous when someone touches her. She's still the same, that angelic face when he had first seen her, at that time she was traumatized. However, when she got close to him, he found the best girl, till now she is best for him. It had been so hard for him to leave her, the day of their engagement. She was being accused of the sin, which was not actually sin, yet he couldn't help her. Until now, he had grieved of losing her, his fault was not tell his family about her, but it didn't matter for him, and thought would not matter to his family either. He couldn't even go against his family because if he did so, they would humiliate her more, they will make her life miserable. It was better to leave her than be with her, which he did. Now, he can't have her and the boy who is with her now, maybe in love with her or just attracted. Maybe he takes good care of her, if he doesn't why would Sunny leave her alone with him. Sunny is possessive towards her ever since the two met, but why he fights with the boy? The point is why isn't he telling the truth?? How did Ruby got amnesia?? Maybe I should mingle more with the boy to know what really happened.

avina_radev48 thumbnail

Part 52

"lagta hai aapki Sunny se banti nahi hai??" Arnav said while coming out of the room. (I think you n sunny doesn't go along)

"Aisi baat nahi hai, actually Sunny ko mujhe tang karne mein bahut maza aata hai..but he's nice guy.." Dev said with a smile. (it's not like that, sunny likes to tease me but he's nice guy.)

"Who aapka washroom kaha hai, mujhe garam paani chahiye and a towel.." Dev asked. Arnav gave him directions, Dev went there. Arnav gently touched her face, a teardrop flowed from his eyes. He kept looking at her, reading her till he saw Dev coming back, he retrieved his hand and wiped his face. Dev sat at the other side of the bed while Arnav was just opposite of him. He started observing Dev, his gentle acts. He started removing her earings, then went for her necklace, leaving the chain she always wear. He took her hand removed the bracelet, leaving the ruby ring he gave her. A small smile came on his lip seeing the ring in her left ring finger, as if its their engagement ring, he wish too.

"she's engaged to you??" Arnav asked.

"No, waise toh yeh ring maine di hai..par engagement ring nahi hai..woh toh special hogi.." Dev said while wiping her face with the towel.

"toh aapke plans hai inse shaadi karne ke..par yeh toh Punjabi hai aur aap hindi.." (you have plans for marriage? But she's Punjabi n ur hindi..)

"Aapko kaise pata??" Dev asked doubtly. (how do u know??)

"who..woh inke locket mein baba nanak ki picture hai isliye guess kiya.."  (umm..she has baba nanak's pic on her locket)

Dev smiled "haanji yeh Punjabi hai aur mujhe koi farak nahi padta, I love her that's all" (yeah she's Punjabi but it doesn't matter..i love her that's all)

"aur yeh??"

"I think so..sure nahi hu par she likes me.." ?(I think so..not sure but she likes me)

"Oh..par agar reject kar diya??" (if she rejected)

"then I'll accept her decision.."

"kitni der se jaante hai aap inhe??" (how long you know her)

"thode din hi hue hai..but meri family isse 4 mahine se jaanti hai.." (just few days..but my family knows her for 4 months)

"Aur aapko pyar ho gaya?? Attraction nahi hai??" (n you fell in love?? Its not attraction??)

"agar attraction hoti toh main aab iske paas nahi hota..Radhika jaisi ladkiyan meri type bilkul nahi thi, lekin jabse main Radhika ko mila hu, mujhe koi aur ladki pasand hi nahi pata nahi isne mujhe kaise apna bana liya…She's unique and best.." (if it was attraction I wouldn't be here with her..girl like her is not my type..but when I met her I didn't like any other girl..she's unique and best)

"Oh..par bina jaan pehchaan ke aapne phir bhi isse apne ghar mein rakha??"

"come on, she's not criminal"

"Agar hui??" Dev cheeks turned red with anger, how dare he call her criminal.

"im sorry, actually main lawyer hu aur maine aise kitne cases dekhe hai jisme insaan natak karta hai, isliye sirf puch raha tha.." Arnav said defensively. Dev's anger cools off a bit, then he got relaxed, maybe he's just curious, he's a lawyer.

"Oh..waise Radhika koi criminal nahi hai..aur ho bhi nahi sakti..jaha tak main Radhika ko jaanta hu yeh kisiko dukh nahi de sakti..nah kuch aise kaam kar sakti.. " (oh.but Radhika is not criminal..she can never hurt anyone..and can't do any crime)

"Acha hai aap isme itna vishvas karte hai..she's lucky..itna acha parivaar aur aapke jaisa pyar mila hai aur Sunny jaisa dost.." (its nice u trust her a lot..she's lucky..nyc family a love like you and friend like sunny)

"Haan, Sunny aur Radhika inseperable hai..badi mushkil se mujhe Radhika akeli milti hai, warna humesha Sunny ke paas hoti hai.." (yes..Sunny n radhika are seperable..after so many hardship I find her alone else she's always with Sunny)

"Aap toh jealous honge nah??" (you must be jealous a lot.)

"Always..par kya karu Radhika ka best friend hai, mujhse pehle hi Radhika se mila hai, isliye Radhika usme bahut vishvas karti hai..aur mujhe shauk nahi hai rishte todhne ki, isliye main use seh leta hu.." (Always, but what can I do he's Radhika best friend..he met her first..that's why she trust her a lot..n I don't like breaking relationship..that's why I bear him)

"But mujhe laga who acha ladka hai.." (I thought he's nice)

"acha ladka hai, lekin jab…actually personal hai.." (he's nice, but when..actually its personal)

"Oh..it's okey..acha aap kaha soyenge, yeh ek hi bed hai.."(Oh.it's okey..where are you sleeping??there's only one bed)

"nahi main couch mein so jaunga.." (No, I'll sleep on couch)

"Okey, good night.." Arnav said while standing up.

"Good night" Dev said smilingly. Arnav went to the other room giving last look at Radhika.

"nahi..please..chad de.." Radhika spoke softly in her sleep.

"Chad de mainu..raab da..raab da vaasta" she pleaded aloud. Dev awoke at the voice of her, he had slept at the couch uneasily, just a little far from the bed. Dev hurriedly went to her and saw her crying in her sleep.

"nahi..please..chad de..bachao…" she said.

"Radhika?? Radhika??" Dev said worriedly while patting her face. She kept moving her hands as if trying to defend herself. Dev held her hands, trying to stop her but she kept tossing and turning, making him hard to control.

He picked her, sitting her then hugged her tight. She kept moving inside his arms and asking for help. He caressed her hair then her back, trying to console her. After so many moments, she stopped struggling but kept crying softly until she was only sobbing.

Dev never thought that she was so depressed that it could've lead to nightmares. Something terrible must have happened to her before her amnesia. Did she always have these kinds of nightmares, if so, how did she cope with them?? Does anyone knows about it?? Does his family knows about it??.

Arnav saw everything from behind the curtain, he can't believe it, until now she has those nightmares. She can never forget that night, he knows that, but it has been 3 years since the incident happened. He had been wanting to go there, stay close to her but unfortunately he couldn't. He couldn't go any near, he is guilty for what he had done. He shouldn't have shown his face, if he hadn't she wouldn't have been in this trauma again. Dev had handled her, he must be wondering about her nightmares if doesn't know.

Dev rested his back against the bed rest, then took a pillow and put it on his lap. He rested her head on the pillow, caressed her head, trying to make her sleep again. What could've happened to her?? Why is she crying?? Something terrible must have happened to her..she is not depressed about who she is..she is depressed about the things happened to her..how would I know..I can't even help her.. I don't even know who she is and how she land in here..I don't even have something that would give a clue except her locket..Locket?? Yeah locket, her locket may have something by which I could get some clue.

He took her locket, it was real gold and artistically her name was carved on one side and picture of Guru Nanak Dev on the other side . There was a small design like a lash, by which the lock can be unlocked. He opened the lock and found two pictures on each side. Both were in their late thirties, they could be her parents, he thought. The man looked familiar to him, he felt he saw him somewhere just recently. Where did saw him?? In a picture?? Think Dev..Yes..I have him when I was researching about SK Constructions..He was someone there..Where??

sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful,mainu ik pal aisa ni lagaya ki main ff pad rahi hain,i can picturise that!it s full of romance,and suspense,thrill!waiting for next.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the update. It was lovely.Hope Dev finds out everything about Radhika before it's too late.
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank for the update.it was long ago,but you are excused ,cos this was long one.so now Dev wants to know abt her,full of suspense ,waiting for a update soon
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soniaman

Very beautiful,mainu ik pal aisa ni lagaya ki main ff pad rahi hain,i can picturise that!it s full of romance,and suspense,thrill!waiting for next.

Thanks dear for the great compliment...
Edited by avina_radev48 - 11 years ago
sparklingeyes thumbnail
interesting...waiting to read more