maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice update waiting for the next one
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 44

He felt his jaw out of its proper place, his ear still stung, he managed to escape a black eye when he saw Dev's fist coming on his face. He didn't know why he got so angry with the remark which is true; Radhika is truly beautiful and sexy. Now, he's having difficulty eating his own food, on the other hand Dev is enjoying his food and calmly eating with no conscience of hurting his friend or cousin.

"Khud kitne maze se kha rahe ho, Dev aur mera yaha bura haal ho gaya!!" Rohan said mockingly.(you're enjoying your food and I'm having hard time here)

"Shouldn't have said those words!! Warned you so Don't ever mess with my girl!!" Dev said, still enjoying his food.

"Oh come on Dev, jaise tumne kabhi kisi ladki ke bare mein aisa kuch kaha hi nahi!!" Rohan said.(like you never said anything like that about a girl)

"Kahe honge lekin kisi aur gā€¦" (Maybe I did, but now someone's g..)

"Hey guys, Good morning!!" Barkha said

"Arre Rohan, tumhare face ko kya hua??kisine mara hai??" Barkha asked concernedly.(hey rohan, wat happened to you face?? Somebody punched you??)

"Never mind!! Wouldn't want to discuss!!" Rohan said while looking at Dev who gave him a smile. At the same time, Radhika and Sunny came to the dining table, laughing at the top of their lungs. She looked at Dev, whose eyes was like daggers when it glance at Sunny, she manage to gave him a smile.

"Radhika,aaj khana bahut acha hai!!" Barkha complimented. Everyone looked at her shockingly, except ofcourse Sunny, he was starving, so only focused on his food.

"Radhika ka khana swaad hi hota hai!! Lekin mere toh zyada nai!!" Sunny said.(Radhika cook delicious but not better than me)

"Haan, Sunny itna acha khana banata Zabardast khana hota hai!!" Radhika said.(yeah, sunny cook delicious,)

"Acha?? Tenu mera khana bahut pasand yah, main nai pasand??" Sunny asked flirtingly.(really? You like my food not me??)

"Ah..umm..never mind!!" Radhika said smilingly. He glanced at Dev and witnessed his eyes trying to rip him apart, it was like in any minute he will kill him, he gave him another crooked smile, Dev glanced away disgustingly.

"Sab khana kha lo phir chalna bhi hai!! We need an early start!!" Dev said seriously and went to his room. Rohan also excused himself and went to his room.

"yeh humesha khadoos hi rehnda yah!! Tu kidan raungi ede naal??" Sunny whispered to Radhika. (he's always grouchy..how will you live with him)

"bahut sweet vi yah eh, kai vaar gusse wich aa janda yah!!" Radhika whispered. (he's sweet too..sometimes grouchy)

"mainu tah lagda humesha hi yah!!" (I think it's always)

"shut up the roti kha!! Ainvayi humesha mere Dev di bezatti karda rehnda yah!!" (Shut up and eat..you're always insulting my Dev)

"tera Dev?? Hale ohne haan nahi kiti!!" (you're Dev, he didn't even said yes yet)

"pata yah, par mainu pata ohne haan kar deni yah!!" (I know, but sooner he will)

"Dekhya jau!!" (we'll see)

"tum dono kya batien kar rahe ho??" Barkha asked. (what you're talking??)

"kuch nahi bas ainvayi!!" Sunny said. (nothing)

"Mr. Sunny, jo aap abhi fighting kar rahe the, kya aap mujhe sikha sakte hai??" Barkha asked. (sunny, can you teach me how to fight??)

"Main?? Radhika kar sikha daugi!!" (Me?? Radhika can teach)

"Not Radhika, aapse sikhni hai mujhe, waise bhi radhika dusre kaamon mein busy rehti hai aur Dev ne mujhe mana kiya hai Radhika ke paas jaane ko, you know he's protective like a boyfriend!!Radhika is lucky to get his sole attention!! By the way, sorry Radhika, I treated you badly, I didn't knew your parents are no more, maa-baap ke kho jaane ka dard mujhe bhi pata hai, mere bhi parents nahi hai, only adopted by the family, I don't like them at all except my grand mother, mujhe jalan hoti thi ki purohit parivaar tumse itna pyar karte hai even though tum unki apni beti ho, aur Dev bhi tumhe bahut pasand karta hai, so will you forgive me??" Barkha said. (Not Radhika, I want you, Radhika is always busy in her work and Dev would never allow me to come near Radhika, you know he's protective like a boyfriend, radhika is lucky to get his sole attention, by the way radhika, am sorry, I treated you badly, I didn't knew your parents are no more, I know the feeling of losing parents, I don't have parents anymore, only adopted by the family, I don't like them all except my grandmother, I envied you because purohit parivaar loves you a lot like their own daughter and Dev also likes you a lot, so will you forgive me??)

"Aree yaar, main teri baton ka nah bura nahi maanti, thodi feeling hoti thi par phir chali jaati thi!! Chal maaf kita tenu, par tujhe kaise pata mere maa-baap nahi hai??" Radhika asked curiously. (I never felt bad about your behavior, few times I do but then just shrug it off, okey I forgave you, but how did you know I don't have parents anymore??)

"Jab tum dono baat kar rahe the, main wahi thi, but jab tum chale gaye, phir maine follow nahi kiya" Barkha said sheepishly.(when you two where talking, I was there, but when you were gone I didn't follow you!!)

"Acha toh aap sikhaiyenge nah??" Barkha asked Sunny. (Okey now will you teach me??)

"Okey, ik sharat wich, ki mainu nakhre karke nai dikaune,manzor??" Sunny replied. (yeah, but in one condition, I don't want any kind of tantrums, agree??)

"Manzoor!!" Barkha said beamingly.(agree)

By the time Dev finished his bath, Sunny popped in with Radhika along. Can't they be separated for even a second, it's like they're glued together, Dev said in his mind. They were fighting over who would use the bathroom first; it was supposed to be happening with him, if Sunny didn't show up. Sunny got in first and she stayed back, actually she instantly agreed to his terms. If this would've happened to them, she wouldn't agree instantly but first she would fight with me, then she will agree to me.  Radhika looked at Dev, he is in deep thoughts, should she ask him what's wrong, well atleast she could try.

"Kya hua aapko, subhe se hi aise udass baithe hai??" Radhika asked. (what happen, since morning you're sad??)

"kuch nahi!!"Dev said dryly. (Nothing)

"kya main aapko yeh jawab deti hoon, jab aap mujhse yeh sawal puchte hai!! At least apni darling samajh kar bata dijiye" Radhika said. (Do I give you the same answer when you ask me that question, at least you tell me thinking as your darling)

Dev looked at her, he can say she is not joking rather serious, why is she calling me darling now?? Why is she getting concern now?

"tumhe kya ho gaya hai?? Jo kal tak mujhse achi tarah se baat nahi karti thi, aaj mujhse itne pyar se baat kar rahi hai, yah phir Sunny ne kaha hai mujhse dur rehne ke liye??" Dev asked quizzingly. (what happen to you?? You don't talk to me in a nice tone but now you're talking sweetly, or sunny asked you to stay away from me)

She smiled then spoke "Sunny agar kehta bhi nah aapse dur rehne ke liye, tab bhi uski baat nahi maanti!! Aur agar aap soch rahe hai ki Sunny ke aane ke baad main aapko bhul jaungi toh aap galat soch rahe hai aur rahi baat mere bartaav ki" then she walked towards him, stood in front of him, spoke " I like you as my friend!! Don't want to lose you!!" then she went away with a smile lingering on her lips. (If sunny asked me to stay away from you, still wouldn't agree to him, and if you think after Sunny's arrival, I Would forget you then you're thinking wrong!! And for my behavior)

Thanks guys for your precious comments and likes..im glad you're still enjoying my ff..here's my next update, hope u'll like it..Love u n Take care

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice lets see how long it takes Dev to see that Radhika and sonny are just friends
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BEAUTIFUL UPDATE .I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS JEALEOUS DEV

KEEP IT UP...
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh lovely lovely šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ

loved it :) :)
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update, please do continue.
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Part 45

Dev still couldn't believe, she said those words, how easily she said it, that too with a sweetest smile.

" I like you as my friend!! Don't want to lose you!!"  She likes me, doesn't hate me now..Consider me a friend, thank god not BROTHER or I'm just imagining again, Am i?? she always speaks sweetly in my imagination not in real..Damn, Dev you're really gone nuts..but is it really my imagination?? Should I ask her?? She will think I'm crazy..just leave it Dev..

"Oyye tenu ki ho gaya??" Sunny said while coming out. Dev rolled his eyes, Oh god not him n why the hell he is in only towel.(wat happen to you?? )

"tum abhi tak nahaye nahi aur akele towel mein kyun ho??" Dev said.(you haven't took a bath n why r u in towel?)

"Oh yaar naun layi kuch hai nai!!" (there's nothing to take a bath)

"What??" Dev asked confusedly.

"Le main tenu kyon puchn diya Radhika nu puchda!!" Sunny said and was about to go.(why am I asking u, ill ask radhika)

"Tum radhika ke saamne aise jaoge??" (you'll go like that??)

"Le towel wich ki problem yah?? Je john Abraham trunks pehn ke tv screen aa sakda yah, main tah phir vi towel vich yah!!" Sunny said. (what's problem with towel?? If john Abraham can come with only trunks on tv, I am in towel)

"Na tum john Abraham ho, na tum radhika ke saamne aise jaa rahe ho!!" Dev said. (ur not john Abraham n ur not going in front of radhika like that)

"Fer kaise nahaun, mithi naal??" (so how'll I take a bath?? With mud??)

"Kash!!" Dev murmured "Okey, main deta hoon!!" he added. Dev handed him which he took with a smile.

"Thanks, waise nah main tere layi gift liyaya!!" (thanks, you know I brought a gift for you)

"Mere liye?? Kya??" (for me?? What??)

"Navratna tel, sir thanda rehnda yah!!" Sunny said laughingly and went back in the bathroom. Dev shaked his head thinking he'll never miss a chance to irritate..Shani.GRR.. (Navratna oil..cools head..)

All of them arrived at Deepika's home, Radhika kept glancing at him, she wanted to see his reaction after her confession of being friends, she even indicated, she doesn't want to loose him, but from what she's witnessing now, it seems like it didn't affected him much, he's busy with his own friends. Dev thought of giving her something for their new friendship and asking her in a proper way, be it his imagination or real, he will ask her to be friend. Whenever he goes to talk to her, mamiji always gives him a work, and now they are leaving for Delhi, he couldn't get a chance. Mamiji also asked him to drive their car along with Sunny, why the hell him, but it's good atleast he won't be with Radhika, the sad thing is Rohan will accompany Radhika, well Barkha is also there.

"Waise Rohanji, apki mom ne aapke bajaye Dev ko kyun drive karne ke liye kaha??" Radhika said to break the silence. They are alone in the car, she asked Barkha to come along with them instead of driving her own car, but she didn't agree, even Vishakha left early.

"kyun tumhe meri company achi nahi lag rahi??" Rohan asked. (y u dnt like my company??)

"arre mera who matlab nahi tha.woh toh aap unke bte hai, phir unhone aapse kaam nahi liye balki Dev se liya!!" (I didn't mean that..ur her son instead she asked Dev)

"actually Dev fast ghadi chalata hai isliye mom ne use kaha!!" (actually dev drives fast..)

"acha tabhi main kahu, rikhshaw wale ne hume overtake kaise kar liya!!" Radhika said. (oh that's why, I was thinking how could a rickshaw can overtake us..)

"oh come on Radhika, itni bhi buri nahi chalata, okey??" (oh come on radhika, I dnt drive much bad)

"hanji hanji pata hai, ek aur baat puchu??" (yeah I know, can I ask you one more question??)

"pucho??" (ask??)

"waise toh mera koi business nahi hai bas sirf curious hoon, aapke yeh chehre pe chot kaise lagi, kisine bahut zor se mara hai!!" (actually, its not my business, im just curious, how did you got hurt?? Somebody punched you??)

"Kisine nahi, Dev ne mara hai!!" (not somebody..its Dev)

"Kya?? Par kyun??" (wat??but y??)

"who..woh..maine kuch keh diya tha, use gussa aa gaya!!" (I said something n he got angry)

"bechare, bahut dard ho rahi hai!! Waise nah unse panga nai lena chahiye, jab temperature high ho jata hai nah toh control karna mushkil ho jaata hai!!" (how pity, it hurts?? You know you should not mess with him..if the temperature is high its hard to control him..)

"Haan, yeh toh hai, acha chodo Dev ko, tum apne bare mein bataon, tumhe yaha maza aa raha hai??" (yes, let's leave dev, you tell something about urself..enjoyin urself??)

"Bahut zyada, waise aapko pata bhi hai hum jaa kaha rahe hai?? Ainvayi hum piche nah chut jaaye.." (very much..BTW do u know where are we going? We may left behind)

"Radhika!!! Main follow kar raha hoon Dev ko chutne nahi wale hum aur haan, hum SK malls jaa rahe hai, waha hare k cheez milti hai!!" (Radhika..im following dev we wont left behind..n we're going to SK malls, everything's available there..)

"Ki?? SK malls??" Radhika said stunningly. (what? SK malls??)

"Haan, kyun kya hua??" (yeah, but why??)

"Hai, rabba, babaji eh ki kita..oh meri company de malls yah..agar kisine vi mainu pehchaan liye..main tah gayi..puri duniya wich hor koi mall nai siga jeda mere mall wich hi shopping karaun bejna si..babaji tusi vi nah ik problem khtam hundi nai duji fer badi jaldi de dindde yah..tuhadi maina badi wadi dusmani lagdi yah" Radhika said in her mind. (Oh god, wat did you do? It's my mall..if someone recognizes, im dead..there isn't any mall that they thought only my mall for shopping..Babaji, one problem doesn't get solved you give another quickly..i think you think me as a enemy now..)

"Kya hua radhika??" (wat hapeen, Radhika??)

"Kuch nahi..woh..woh..mujhe paani chahiye, kya aap mujhe la kar de sakte hai??" (nothing, I need water,,can you buy for me??)

"Ofcourse, wait!!" he said and stopped the car then went out to buy. Radhika hurriedly took her cellphone and called Sunny.

His cellphone rang and got cofused to see the caller's name, why is she calling me, he answered.

"Hello.."

"Haan'.Nai'Ki???...hun ki kariye??...je pehchan liya, fer tu gayi'tu fikar nah kar'main kuch karda yah..main kiya nah main karda yah'yaar soch tah len de'tu fikar nah kar, bas shanti naal baith jaa..acha..okey..cool yaar..bye.." (yes..no..wat??..wat will we do??...if you got recognized, ur dead..dnt worry'I'll do smthing'I said ill do smthing,,,atleast let me think..dnt worry'stay calm..okey..bye')

"Kon tha??" Dev said. (who's that??)

"Radhika" Sunny replied.

"Radhika??"

"Radhika?? Oyee radhika nai, Rani ka..meri friend!!"

"Oh mujhe laga Radhika!!" (I thought Radhka)

"Nai..waise aasi chale kithe yah??" (NO,,by the way we're we going??)

"SK malls, bahut acha mall hai, everything's available!!"

"tu gaya kade??" (u've been there??)

"Haan, ghar jaane se pehle maine wahi se shoppin kit hi family ke liye..you know who building itni sundar tarike se banayi hai nah, I love it..maine toh uss architect ki research bhi ki hai, kya naam tha..haan'Ruby..Ruby Singh..agar mera office hoga toh main usiki company se deal karunga!!" (yeah, I did shopping for my family,,you know the building is so beautiful..i even did a research on the architect, wat her name..yes,,ruby,,ruby singh,,,if I'll get my office, ill surely make a deal with them)

"Phir milaye kuch research toh!!" (then you've found something from research??)

"Nahi, zyada kuch nahi mila, ek bhi picture nahi hai uski..Strange nah?? uski itni badi company hai, SK Constructions, but information ek bhi nahi hai uske bare mein, I wish main use ek baar mil paun..tumne sunna hai kabhi SK Constructions ke bare mein.." (no, not much, no picture of her,,strange nah? She has a big company SK constructions but there;s no info on her..i wish I could meet her once..you've heard of SK constructions??)

"Ofcourse, main uthe kaam karda yah..vechare nu inna nai pata ki ruby hi radhika yah.." Sunny said in his mind. (ofcourse, I work there..how pity he doesn't know ruby is radhika)

Edited by avina_radev48 - 11 years ago
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Part 46

"Kya soch rahe ho??" (wat ur thinking??)

"Kuch nahi, tu apna family business nai sambhalna?? Office tah hega yah nah?? "(nothing, u wont handle ur family business?? There's office ryt??)

"Dad ka ek business hai, main use chalane wala hoon, who abhi bahut losses mein jaa raha hai..maine kai companies ke saath deal ki hain ab sirf intezaar kar raha hu , I wish koi company maan jaye..kehne ko toh impossible hai but I love challenges toh maine dad se kaha ki main who business handle karne ko try karta hoon instead who use band karde!! Use main apne tarike se handle karunga, uske liye office ki toh zarurat padegi nah!!" (Dad have one business which is in losses ryt now,,I've tried to make a deal with other companies, now im waiting, I wish someone agrees,,its impossible to say bit I love challenges, so I told dad I will handle it instead of closing it,,ill do it in my way so I need office, ryt?)

"Oh, Dev ne khudi mujhe idea de diya Radhika se dur rakhne ka, kisi bhi company mein main iski deal karwa dungi, aur dur bhej dungi kuch dino ke liye, phir main Radhika se asani se baat kar paungi, Dev isse bata bhi nahi payega apne dil ki baat!! Filhal abhi mujhe Radhika se Dev aur Sunny ko dur rakhna chahiye..waise aab tak toh Rohan aur Radhika bahut saari batien kar chuke honge!!" Maheshwari said in her mind. (Oh, Dev gave me grt idea to separate him from radhika..ill make a deal in any company n will send him away for sometime, then Ill ask Radhika easily,,dev wouldn't have time to confess,,till now I have to keep Dev and Sunny away from Radhika..maybe ryt now Rohan n radhika should've talked a lot)

"Oh!! Eh tah badi wadiya gal yah, good luck!!" Sunny said. He received another call from Radhika..

"hello..hor jagah nai jaa hona..kyunki inane maan bana liya yah'main manager nu phone karda yah..oh tu fikar kyon kardi yah?? Mainu vi tension hoyi jandi yah'okey bye.." (hello..cant go anywhere else..coz they've already agreed..ill talk to manager..y r u taking tension even im getting tensed..okey bye..)

"Arre beta kon hai yeh jo tumhe baar baar phone kar rahi hai??" Gopal Das asked.

"who uncleji ek friend hai, use problem hai, ik minute ruk Dev, main phone karna yah" Sunny said and went to call the manager. (a friend..she has a problem..one minute dev stop,,ill have to call..)

"Hello..Main Sandeep Singh..Nai sirf shopping karan auna yah..haanji auna yah ohne vi..saare common customer samajhke behave karoge..koi sir madam nahi..koi vi galti nai honi chaidi..okey..thank you..Bye.." (hello..im sandeep singh..no, only going to shop..yeah she's coming too..behave like we are common customer..no sir madam..no mistakes..okey thnk you ..bye..)

"Radhika tum itni tension mein kyun ho?? Tumhe pata hai tum teen bottles paani ki pee chuki ho!!" Rohan said while coming out of the car. They were already in front of the mall, Radhika was so nervous to even come out of the car. Rohan opened the door for her but she didn't move an inch until she saw Sunny and Dev coming towards the car. She came out with the tense look, Sunny signaled her that everything is fine, there's nothing to worry.

"Sunny, ab tum hi isse pucho yeh itni tension mein kyun hai, tumhe pata hai paani kitna pee liya hai isne.." Rohan said.(sunny, you ask her why she's getting tensed?? You know she already drank three water bottles..) Dev got confused, why she's in tension and Rohan told Sunny to ask, not me.

"Oh tu tension nah le..jad tak cheetah tere naal yah, sherni nu kuj nai ho sakda..okey, chal smile kar!!" Sunny said and hugged her sideways. (oh dnt take tension..until cheetah with you nothing can happen to tigress..okey now smile)

"Sunny, thanks, chal andar!!" Radhika said smilingly. Dev felt bad, she didn't even glanced at me, and what was the thing she's tensed about, ofcourse she wouldn't tell me, she would tell it to Sunny, I wonder if could ever be her friend like Sunny, well atleast I could try..

"Arre Dev waha kyun khada hai, andar chal!!" Rohan said, he followed back. The elders and youngsters separated from each other and was told to meet at restaurant near on lunch hours. Maheshwari fumed at the idea as she couldn't keep Dev and Radhika away. To ease Radhika's tension, Sunny kept her pre-occupied with his own talks, jokes with her and shows her some clothes. For first hour, nobody noticed them which calmed Radhika a lot, and then she got relaxed when everyone treated them as a common customer. Radhika, Dev and Sunny got separated from the group. Radhika took two set of lengha and asked both what would look nice on her

"Radhika, yeh wala" Dev said while pointing at a beautiful navy blue shiffon lengha with silver heavy embroidery.

"Ainvayi, dusra wala!!" Sunny said. (No the other one)

"Nahi, radhika navy blue zyada acha hai!! Tum who lelo!!" (No, navy blue one is best..yoou buy that)

"Nai, eda color ainvayi yah!! Dev nu ki pata color bare!!" (no, that color's not good,,dev doesn't know anything about color)

"Tumne toh color pe bahut study ki hai nah?" Dev said mockingly. (oh you did a study on color??)

"kiti yah main'" They both started arguing. (yes I did)

"Chup.." Radhika said a little loud, they both stopped. She asked the sales lady who was having hard time controlling her laugh, she picked Dev's choice. Dev gave him a winning smile. Radhika picked some clothes for Dev and Sunny, both again argued with same choice of cloth. But for most parts, they enjoyed each other's company,especially when both Dev and Sunny flirts with Radhika, and when both them argue with each other.

In the restaurant..

"Sachi, mera dimaag kha liya dono ne, yeh dono itna ladte hai?? Hai rabba jaan nikal dete hai..Sunny ko yeh pasand hai toh Dev ko nahi pasand..shukar hai, tum log aa gaye'yeh toh ladkiyon ki tarah ladte hai." Radhika said while holding her head. They were the first one to come in the restaurant and even argued about the food for lunch. (truly, they chewed my brain, they fight a lot?? When sunny like this, dev doesn't like it..thank god, you all came..they fight like girlss)

"Its nice, atleast tumhara dimaag khana ka mauka mil gaya" Dev said. (its nyc atleast I got a chance to eat you brain)

"Haan, Radhika saariyan nu tang kardi yah, aaj ehnu karo!!" Sunny said. (yes, radhika always irritate others, today irritate her)

"Haan, Haan, main toh tum dono ko bahut torture karti hoon, ab tak toh maine kuch kiya nahi hai" Radhika said frustatingly. All of them laughed. (yeah I always torture both of you ha? i hvent even done anything torturings)

"Okey, jab tak bade nahi aa jate main aap sabko raat ke plans batata hu.." Arjun said. (okey until elders not coming let's talk about night's plan)

"Raat ke plans??" Rohan asked.

"Ofcourse guys ab shadi ki rasame shuru hone jaa rahi hai, aur agar haldi lag gayi toh hum dono bahar nahi nikal payenge..toh humne socha kyun nah hum ek choti si party kare..waha pe sabhi dost aa rahe hai!! Zyada fancy nahi hai, bas choti si party hai..wear anything you want ofcourse not suits n sarees, damn jaan nikal dunga agar kisne pehni toh..wear any dress or modern clothes..so what you guys think??" Arjun said. (ofcourse guys, you know the pre-marriage rituals is coming n if we had our haldi then we wont go out,,we thought of throwing a party tonight,,only friends..not fancy one just a smll one..wear anything you want of course not suits or sarees, im gonna kill if anyone did,,wear any dress or modern clothes,,so what you guys think!!)

"That's great, yaar, Sound's like fun!!!" Barkha said then everyone joined Barkha.

Edited by avina_radev48 - 11 years ago
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank s for a lovely one and was long to.loved to read it.so Radhs ix owner of the shopping mall,hmm ,so she has given a friendly  hand to Dev.and now this party and ?whats she is going to wear.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Great updates. Please get Dev & Radhika confess their love & get them married.Don't mind if Radhika falls in Maheshwari's trap for sometime,but finally it has to be Dev & Radhika together.