Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update...loved it...now Dev's search for Radhika begins...hope he finds her soon and get her love in return of his love...
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just mind blowing  di :))
Dev was so so sweet here ,i mean with radh and with bh ,hmm...make her know better ...
waiting to know more. Between i didn't know she will leave before marriage or she left due to this night incident ...
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Radhika's realization...beautifully done...
A new direction to the story now..
Hope they meet soon...
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Quite heartbreaking...especially the last part
Hope you continue soon...
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 34

"Batao nah Dev usne tumse kuch kaha??" Rohan asked.

"usne..usne mujhse kuch nahi kaha!!" Dev said confusedly, still trying figure to think why she went without informing him, that too along with her suitcase.

"ese kaise jaa sakti hai who, use iss jagah ke bare mein kuch bhi nahi pata!! Anything can happen to her!!" Rohan said worriedly. Dev got more worried, nothing can happen to her!! I promised her that I wont let anything happen to her!! What will he do now?? Her cellphone, I can call to know. He took his cellphone and dialed her number, he could hear the ring as well his own heartbeats. It kept ringing until it got disconnected; he tried again, no answer, he did it four times.

"Damn it!!" Dev said angrily and put down his phone.

"phone nahi utha rahi??"

" how can she leave like that??she should've told me!!! Ab main kaise use dhudunga??" Dev furiously. Suddenly  his cellphone beeped, he looked at it, it was a message from Radhika, he hurriedly read the message "Don't Worry, I'm Fine - Radhika". He was getting angry now, if she has the cellphone why didn't she answered his calls, he called her again but she wasn't picking up.

"Radhika ka message hai??"

"Han, keh rahi hai don't worry im fine!! Why should I not worry for her?? Who phone kyu nahi utha rahi??"

"Dev, I think we should check on her!!"

"Haan, main bhi yahi soch raha hoon!! Who zyada dur toh nahi gayi hogi!!I'll take the car!!" Dev said

"main bhi tumhare saath aata hoon!! Main barkha ko bol kar aata hoon, ki seede hi chali jaye deepika ke ghar!!" Rohan said.

"Okey main bahar wait karta hoon!! Make it Fast!!" Dev said and went out along with the keys which he took from nearby table. After a while Dev settled himself in the driver's seat while Rohan sat beside him, he drove away.

She sat on the staircase of the ghat lost in her own thoughts, looking at the sparkling water, there were only few people around. She has lots of questions whirling in her mind, she don't know what she'll do, she don't know if what she's doing is right or wrong.

"Idda kidda ho sakda yah, babaji?? Mainu Dev naal pyar kyun hoya?? Main kyu nahi ruki?? Babaji tuhanu tah pata yah nah main pyar kyu nai kardi!! Agar asi ek nai ho sakde fer sanu pyar kyu karwaya?? Main tah chali si nah babaji fer tusi Dev nu kyun lianda, thodi hor der America wich nai chad sakde si?? Mainu kyu milaya ode naal?? Who mainu inna zyada pyar karda yah fer main onu kida chad sakdi yah?? Jad main arnav toh juda hoyi si mainu bahut dukh hoya si, agar main hun chali gayi tah Dev nu vi bahut dukh houga!! Agar main Dev nu das vi dita apne bare tah ki guarrantte yah ki menu oh apni wife bana lauga?? Ki guarantee yah main os ghar di bahu ban jaugi??Oh mere bare kuch jaanda vi nai hega!! Jidadi meri chadigarh wich life yah ode bare tah onu kuch vi nahi pata!! Jinna badnaam menu arnav di family ne kita yah je dev di family vi karugi tah main tah maar jaana yah!! Mere kol hor badnami nai she honi!! Babaji kuch tah daso main ki kara?? Jaana tah main hega hi yah par..main sunny toh puchdi yah!!" (How can this happen?? How can I fell in love with Dev?? Why didn't I stop?? God, you know why I don't fell in love!! If we cant be one why did you let us fell in love?? I was going right then why you brought Dev back, why didn't you let him stay in America for some more time?? He loves me too much, then how could I leave him?? When I got separated with Arnav, I was sad, in the same manner if ill leave Dev, he will be sad too!! Suppose I'll tell Dev the truth what is the guarantte that he'll accept me or his family?? He doesn't know anything about me!! He doesn't even know about my life in chadigarh!! The way Arnav's family humiliated me, if Dev's family did the same then I would die!! I cant bear more accusations!! God please say something, what should I do?? I am going but.. I should ask Sunny!!)

She took her cellphone from her bag and dialed Sunny's number.

"hello, ki gal aaj sawere hi phone la dita??" Sunny said.(hello wat happen you called so early?)

"Yaar main problem wich yah!!" Radhika said.(I have a problem)

"eh kehda navi gaal yah, jadda tere naal milaya yah problem suniya yah!!" (It's not new, ever since I met you, I've heard only problems!!)

"main mazak nayi kardi!!, main serious yah!!" (I'm not joking!! Im serious)

"gal sachi serious lagdi yah, chal das ki hoya sherni nu??" (talk is really serious okey tell me wat happened to lioness??)

"Oh..mainu..yaar..oh mainu Dev naal pyar ho gaya yah!!!" Radhika said hesitantly. For a moment, she didn't got any reply, she frowned thinking what happened to him??

"Oyye, kithe gaya?? Jinda yah yah maar gaya??" Radhika said.(Oye, where are you?? Ur alive or dead??)

"badi shocking news diti yah, jeen da sawaal hi peda nai hunda!!" (you gave me such a shocking news that I cant think of living!!)

"tenu vi laga nah shock, menu vi laga si jad menu pata chaliya ki menu ohde naal pyar ho gaya!! Main kina rokiya apne aap nu par kuch nahi hoya!! Oh meri inni fikar karda yah ki main ode naal pyar kar baithi!! Inna wadiya munda yah nah!! Bilkul daddy warga yah!! Bahut zyada fikar karan wala!! Tang karna!! Shararti munda yah!! Intelligent vi bahut yah!! Daddy warga gussa!! Mainu ode gusse toh daar vi bahut lagda yah!! Sohna vi bahut yah!! Bas Perfect munda yah!!" (you got also shocked right?? I felt the same when I got to know that I fell for him!! I tried to stop but no use of it!! He showed so much concern that I fell for him!! He's such a great guy!! He just like Daddy!! Who's always concerned!! Who always tease!! He's naughty boy!! He's intelligent too!! He's so handsome!! He's perfect guy!!)

"tu tah pyar karliya ki oh tenu pyar karda??" (you love him, does he love you??)

"ehi sunny menu nai pata, mainu lagda oh menu bahut pyar karda yah par baad wich main sochdi yah ki oh tah vrindavan wali Radhika nu pyar karda yah, oh os kudi nu pyar karda yah jenu amnesia yah!! Oh os radhika nu nai pyar karda jedi chadigarh wich yah!! Jene Dev teh odi family nu jhooth bolya, onanu dhokha dita!! Tenu pata oh saare meri bahut izaat karde yah par jad unanu eh pata laguga ki main asli wich ki yah tah pata nai unada reaction kidada hona yah!!" (that's the thing I don't know!! I think he loves me too much but when I think for sometime, I always think that he loves radhika who lives in vrindavan, the one who have amnesia, not the one who lives in chadigarh, the one who lied to him n his family!! You know they respect me a lot but when they will get to know my true identity, I dnt know what there reaction will be!!)

"Radhika, pehli gaal tah eh yah ki tusi dove alag yah!! Tu Punjabi yah te oh hindi yah!! Tera dhram, rehna sehna sab kuch alag yah Dev toh!! Naale Dev tah apni family nu bahut pyar karda yah oh apni family de khilaaf tere naal viyah nai karauga!! Tenu pata yah tu kisi the trust nai kar sakdi tenu humesha end wich dhokha milya yah!! Main ek waar tere bare butra sun liya yah hun main nahi suna!!" (radhika, first thing is that both of are too different from each other!! you're Punjabi and he's hindi!! Your religion, your living style, everything is different from Dev!!and dev loves his family too much n he wont get married without the permission of his family!! You know you cant trust anyone coz in the end you get ditch!! Ive already heard bad about you, I dnt want it again!!)

"Sunny phir main ki kara??" (sunny then what will I do??)

"hale tah tu plan de naal chal, chadigarh wich jeoffrey the ramit vi sadi wait karde yah, naale saari umar tu apna business jeoffrey nu thodi dena yah, oh ikala bechara tera business sambhlan diya yah!! Yaar main chadigarh jaana yah!!" (for now you stick with the plan, jeoffrey and ramit are waiting for in chadigarh, n you give your business to jeoffrey forever, he handling it alone!! Men I want to go back!!)

"yaar, asi iss waar chadigarh jaana yah!! Main vi wapas jaana yah!! Mainu vi chadigarh di bahut yaad aundi yah!! Apne ghar di the apni family di bahut yaad aundi yah!! Tu wadiya kita mainu das ke hun mainu apna business khud sambhalna yah!! Bahut wadi break le layi yah!! " (we are going this time!! I also want to go!! I miss chadigarh too!! I miss my home n family!! Its good you reminded me now I have to take care of my business!! I took very long break!!)

"tu ik kaam kaar, tu dekh agar Dev tenu sachi pyar karda ke nayi, kyunki tuhanu mile hoye sirf thode din hi hoye yah!! Agar oh tenu pyar karda yah tah tu ohnu apne bare dasde, je ohne tenu apna liya tah wadiya, tu ohnu das ke khushi khushi chadigarh aa sakdi yah par agar nai apnaya tah tere kol hor koi choice nahi honi, tenu wapas auna pena!! " (you do smething, you see if dev truly loves you coz uve known each other for short tym..if he loves you, tell him everything)

"tera ki matlab main Dev da test lava, nai, idda tah mein ode pyar di bezati kardi yah!!" (what do you mean I should take a test, no, this would mean that im humiliating his love!!)

"main eh nai kiya, main tah eh kehda yah ki jo hunda hoyi jaan de, ik vaar je tu sure ho gayi ki oh tenu pyar karda tah tu das dayi par sirf Dev nu dasi pehla, phir oh aapi apni family nu daas dauga!!" (I didn't mean that, I was just saying that let the things happen, if you got sure that he loves you tell him everything but tell Dev first, then he will be the one who would tell his family!!)

"par agar oh nai manaya??" (but if he didn't agree to me??)

"fer asi ki kar sakde yah?? Tere kol eh hor option yah main hale vi kunwara yah, maina viyah karungi tah saari problems dur ho jaugi!!!" (then what can we do?? But you have another option too, im still single, marry me, your every problem will go away!!)

"chittar marungi!! Humesha flirt karda rehda yah!! Acha chal bye!! Thanks yaar, tere naal gaal karke humesha problem solve ho jandi yah!!" (I'll beat you!! You're always flirting!! But thanks, whenever I talk to you, my problems get solved!!)

"tah hi tah main kiya maina viyah karale, main hale vi available yah!!" sunny said smilingly. (that's what im telling you, marry me, im still available!!)

"tere layi main nai koi hor kudi yah jedi teri band baja daugi!!" (im not for you, its some other girl!!)

"tu ghat bajayi yah!! Chal teri marzi!!Okey bye!! Apna khyal rakhi!!!" (okey ur wish!! Bye tke cre)

"chal changa!! Bye apna vi khyal rakhi!!!" Radhika said and disconnected the phone and put it back in her bag. She smiled and thanked god for giving such a sweet and great friend. Now she was feeling much better, she wasn't sad at all.

avina_radev48 thumbnail

Part 35

She stood up and turned to see Vishaka coming towards her.

"kya hua, Radhika, achanak tumne mujhe ghat kyun bulaya??" vishaka said worriedly.

"arre kuch nahi hua hai!! Main tumhe kuch dena chahti thi!!"

"tu ghar mein nahi de sakti thi, aane hi wali hai aaj!!"

"who cheez main tumhe ghar mein nahi de sakti, ghat mein hi de sakti thi!!"

"chal dikha kya hai??" she took a letter from her bag and forwarded to her. Vishakha confusedly took it from her.

"yeh kya hai??"

"gol gappa.." radhika said smilingly. Vishaka slightly hit her head.

"bakwaas mat kar, iss kagaz mein kya likha hai!!"

"Radhika ki ramayan aur mahabharat!! Isme maine apne bare mein sab kuch likh diya hai!! Jab main chali jaugi nah main chahti hun tum yeh Dadima ko dena!! Taaki unhe pata chal jaye maine unse jhooth kyu bola!!" Radhika said smilingly.

"tu sach mein jaa rahi hai??" Vishakha said sadly.

"oyye, jaana toh padega nah!! Saari umar toh main yaha reh nahi sakti!! Aur ab mujhse zyada jhooth nahi bol hota!! Babaji vi kehte hai radhika thodi sharam kar kitna jhooth bolegi!! Tu jaanti hai meri apne sheher mein apni zindagi hai, apni khud ki family hai, khud ka business hai jo mere jiju sambhal rahe hai aur tujhe toh yeh bhi pata hai ki Sunny sirf meri wajeh se yaha hai!! Who wapis jaana chahta hai, maine kitni baar use roka hai aab main use nahi rok sakti!!"

"toh main konsa sunny ko rokk rahi hu!! Main toh chahti hu ki tum yaha rukko humare paas!!" Vishakha said irritatingly.

"Offo, vishakha maine kitni baar samjhaya hai Sunny mere liye bahut protective hai, who mujhe yaha akela chod kar wapas nahi jayega!! Jiju akele mera business nahi sambhal sakte!! Please Vishaka badi mushkil se maine yeh faisla liya hai ab tum mujhe roko mat!!"

"Acha theek hai main tumhe nahi rokti par agar tum wapas chali gayi aur arnav ki yaad fir satane lagi??"

Radhika smiled, she knew arnav's memories won't bother her now, she won't feel sad for him, because the love which she couldn't get from Arnav, she had found in Dev.

"vishaka, tu bahut sochti hai!! Chahe main arnav ko bhula nahi payi lekin ab uski yaad bhi nahi aati!! Main samajh chuki hoon ki who mere liye bana hi nahi tha, who humesha se hi kisi aur ka tha!! Jab koi cheez apni kismet mein likhe hi nahi uske liye main apne kimti ansun kyu barbaad karu??" radhika said smilingly.

"tu aasani se har dukh seh leti hai!! Agar main teri jagah hoti toh shayad main maar jaati!!  Tu jaanti hai ki tera yaha se jaana bahut mushkil hai phir bhi tum haste haste sab ko khushi se alvida keh rahi hai jaise tumhe koi dukh hi nahi hai!! Tumhari zindagi mein itne dukh aaye hai phir bhi tum haasti rehti hoon aur dusro ko ehsaas bhi nahi karne deti!!"

"main apni zindagi se bahut khush hoon isliye haasti hoon!! Main humesha dukh mein pehle roti hoon, phir sochti hoon ki main kyu ro rahi hoo sirf ek dukh ke liye, babaji hai nah mere saath, jab main unse baatien karti hoon toh gham ka ehsaas bhi nahi hota!! Aur meri zindagi mein itne ache log hai, purohit parivaar hai, tumhara parivaar hai, sunny ka parivaar hai, sunny jiju aur meri khudki behen hai!! Itne ache dost hai mere!! Toh mujhe zindagi si kya gham hoga!!mere liye toh meri life perfect hai!! Punjabiyon ke kehna hai nah, zindagi jiyo, dukh layi koi jagah nahi hegi!!so  Forget worries enjoy life coz life's too short baby!!" vishakha smiled, the best thing she likes about Radhika is her positive nature, even though the problem is so distressful but she will handle it smilingly and bravely.

"tu badi ajeeb ladki hai pata babaji ne kiss miti se tujhe banaya hai!!"

"mujhe lagta hai cement use kiya tha!!" Radhika said and chuckled, vishaka joined in.

"acha yeh letter abhi tu bag mein rakh mein baad mein le lungi aur tu mere saath jaa rahi hai yah Dev ke saath aa rahi hai??"

"tere saath aa rahi hu, chal pehle gol gappe khate hai bahut maan kar raha hai!!"

"subhe subhe gol gaape??"

"kyu mana hai?? Kisne kaha subhe gol gappe nahi kha sakte??"

"kisine nahi kaha, aur tujhe koi mana kar bhi nahi sakta!! Kisiko manane ki kala toh koi tujhse sikhe!!"

"hum toh sabke guru hai!! Sab aata hai humme!!"

"chal zyada taarif mat kar aur yeh le bag mein rakh le!!" Vishaka said and gave her the letter which radhika took and inserted it in her bag. Her eyes fell on her phone, she took it out and saw missed calls from Dev. She smiled thinking that he must be worried for her as she didn't tell him about her going out, she was going to call him but suddenly she remembered something, he didn't answered her calls when she called him few days back, she was also worried for him but he didn't budge to reply or answer any call, Dev, its payback time, you made me worry for you, now let me make you feel the same, instead of calling she sent a message so he will be less worried about her, atleast he would know that im safe.

"kisse message kar rahi ho??"

"who..sunny ko.." radhika said.She doesn't want vishakha to know that Dev and she have fallen for each other,if she comes to know, she will never let her go back.

"Okey acha cha lab, der ho jayegi!!aur yeh bag bhi mujhe dede" vishakha said and they started walking towards the market where Dev was heading. They were at the gol gappa stall, they took their first bite childishly, they always enjoyed eating gol gappas especially the spicy ones.

"arre wah, hume nahi pata tha ki laal aur peele rang ke gulaab gol gaape bhi khate hai!! Who bhi itne pyar se ki dil karta hai ki apne paas rakhlu!!" a voice came from their back. Both knew that the boy is talking about them, they looked back and saw four boys sitting on a jeep, flirtingly smiling and the boy who spoke awhile ago winked at them. Both rolled their eyes, ignored the comment and resumed eating their golgappas.

"nazarandaz kar diya, aisi bhi kya berukhi, ek baar mod kar dekhlo, dikh jayegi deewangi!!" the boy said again flirtingly. Both raised their brows, they were impressed by the shayari. Radhika turned back and smiled at him then spoke "dekhna chahte the deewangi, par kismet khrab dikh gaya gadha!!" Vishakha and the people around laughed at her comment, the boy's friend just controlled their smile as they are scared of him. the boy got off the jeep and stood in front of her, the people around them started forming. Radhika didn't got scared as she had encountered these situations for several times, she had almost lost the countings as they were many. Vishakha wasn't worried or scared because she knew just like before this man would end up getting beated by radhika, she always enjoyed Radhika fighting with the man, till now she never saw any man winning over Radhika.

"phool jaisa tan aur zubaan katon si?? Tumhara naam toh sherni hona chahiye" the boy said and motioned his hand towards her face. Before he could touch it, she swiftly twisted his arm, firmly holding it then stood behind him.

"jab naam pata hai toh panga lene kyun aaya hai??"

"eh ladki mera haath chod, tu apna anjaam nahi jaanti!!" the boy said while struggling. The other boys just watched it smilingly as they know that their friend can't lose from a girl, he could handle it. The crowd was bit shocked to see a girl challenging a boy, they had known the boy for long time, nobody ever messed with him, they felt pity for the girl for messing up with him, maybe she's new that's why she don't know him. Dev was very near the crowd, he frowned thinking why there are so many people? Is it because of Radhika??Did something happen to her?? Is she alright?? Oh god!! Please nothing have happened to her!! I couldn't think of losing her!!

"why there's crowd??" Rohan asked confusedly.

"Don't know, let's check!!!" Dev said worriedly and got off the car along with Rohan. They made their way through the crowd. Dev was walking with heavy heart, wishing God that nothing has happened to Radhika. Finally they were able to have a clear view of what was happening, both of them got shocked for what they were seeing, their mouth left open.

"Kutte!!kaminey!! kasama nu khaniya!! Marajaniya!! Tenu aag lage!! Main tujhe gulaab ki tarah lagti hu nah toh le aab khaton ka maza!! Teri main naani yaad dildi nah mera naam bhi Radhika nahi!!" Radhika said while making some moves, she wasn't getting any beating as she is very careful while fighting,everytime she would move away before he could strike at her, she will took it as an opportunity and strike back at him. Radhika is fighting??he said in his mind!! Yes, she is fighting with a man!! Damn, her fighting skills are awesome!! It's not the usual one, it has pattern or something!! It's kungfu, she knows that?? What is the thing she don't know?? She can protect herself; she is one of those who could live their life without depending on others!! She is way too much than a perfect girl!! This made him fell for her more!!

"Radhika, do char meri taraf se bhi lagde!!" Vishaka said. Her voice entered his ears!! Vishaka?? What she's doing here?? Why is Radhika beating that guy?? What is happening here?? Where is Radhika's suitcase?? What really is happening here??

She held him by his collar, she could see the blood dripping from his head and face, she should stop now she thought or else he could get serious.

"Kyu?? Dekh liya nah anjam!! Sherni se panga lene ka!!" Radhika said mockingly. The boy folded his hands and said in broken words "mujhe…maaf…kardo..". she threw him on the lap of his friend, they frightened, they don't want to be get beated by her

"le jaoo isse, Radhika ki maar isse ek hafte tak nahi uthayegi!!" Radhika said. They obliged and adjusted him then hurriedly drove away. The crowd gave applause for her bravery and courage, Dev felt proud for having such a girl in his life. Radhika thanked them, then the crowd dispersed to their own works. Rohan was still in his shocking state, he couldn't believe she could fight so well, he never expected any girl fighting a boy in a middle of the road, she was great for him, the most extraordinary girl he had ever seen in his life. Radhika smiled and tilted her head only find Dev standing in front of her though a bit far but she could clearly see him glaring at her. The first thing that came into her mind is he's looking damn hot!! His looks and his stylish clothes made him look terrficly handsome!! She wanted to go him and kiss him on the spot if she can!!Babaji inne shone munde kyun banaude yah tusi, kudiyan di  jaan layi janda yah eh munda apni adawa naal!! She said in his mind.(God, why do make very handsome boy, he's taking girl's life by his dashing looks!!). By the looks of him, she knew he's very angry at her, she doesn't know how she will handle him, her heart started beating fast.

thanks guys for your complete support!! sorry for very late update!! i was a bit busy so didnt had time to update!! but as a treat i gave you two long updates!! hope u'll enjoy reading it!! i hope im not dragging as i think i really am!! if you think im dragging please do tell me!! luv u n tke care!!

avina_radev48 thumbnail
sorry for no pm too..nxt tym ill pm..its getting late in here..sorry😊..enjoy the update!!
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the updates are really nice yaarlll
loved ur ff a lot.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
radhika beating ...awesome just mind blowing :))
nice updates ...this time you make us wait for long but gave 2 in compensation :))
will be waiting for radh telling the truth to dev...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the 2 awesome updates.Hope the next update will Dev & Radhika patching up.And,wish Dev finds out Radhika's feelings for him.Please update soon.