Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 21

The next morning..

She was cleaning the house with her outmost love, she has been cleaning it since the day she have arrived in the house. Now it's her last day in this house which made her feel sad. She felt a deep attachment with the house. It was her heaven, she will gonna miss this house. She helped Vaishali in cleaning the mandir then later on she started decorating it with love and devotion. Everyone was present in the aarti and noticed her gloomy face. Dev also felt the pain in her sadness, his heart cringe with pain. They had never seen her this sad, even during the breakfast she spoke less. They thought that maybe she's sad because she's going alone with Dev and too in a new place but they don't know the real reason. It was already time for them to go, she took everyone's blessing and hugged each person in the house, even the servants as she will not meet them again. She went to the car before she would cry. Dev also took their blessing and hugged them.

"Dev!!!" daima said

"Ji Dadi??"

"Dev, woh Radhika aaj udaas hai kyunki woh akeli jaa rahi hai aur woh bhi nayi jagah!! Tum please usse tang mat karna, agar woh gussa bhi ho nah tum aapne aap ko kaboon mein rakhna!! Meri yeh baat manoge nah??" (Dev, Radhika is sad becoz she's going alone with you and in a new place!! Please don't irritate him!! If ever she gets angry, you control urself!!)

"dadi aap mujh par bharosa rakhiye, main Radhika ko kuch nahi karunga!!" (Dadi trust me!! I won't do anything with her!!)

"theek hai beta, ab jao aur khub masti karna aur saath mein Radhika ka khayal bhi rakhna!!" (Okey, Now go and enjoy n take care of Radhika too!!)

"theek hai Dadi!!" Dev said and kissed on her cheek and went to his car.

Dev opened the door and sat on his seat. He turned to look at the other side but found no one. He frowned at Radhika's absence. He looked here and there, his eyes fell on her sitting at the back. She had her closed eyes, her hair was open, her fair skin was looking so beautiful on white anarkali. She looks more of an angel than a human, he kept admiring her. Suddenly he remembered why she is sitting at the back instead of front??

"radhika??" Dev said but she didn't respond. He called her again but she didn't moved a bit. He slightly shaked her, her eyes flung open.

"Kya hai???" Radhika said angrily. Dev frowned at her angry behavior. She removed her earphones and said "Ab bolo!! Statue ban gaye yah??" (now speak!! U have became like a statue!!)

"woh, tum piche kyun baithi ho??"(why are u sitting at the back??)

"Aapko koi problem hai main piche baithu yah aage?? Aapko kya lena dena?? Ghadi mein baith gayi itna shukar kijiye!!" (u have any problm if i sit at the back or front?? What will you do?? Just thank that i sat in your car) Dev got more confused at the sudden change of her behavior, just before she got in the car she was sad but now she's angry.

"Nai, woh front mein!!" Dev said but she didn't let him complete his words.

"Mujhe sonna hai isliye piche baithi hu!! Ab pata chal gaya!! Ghadi chalane mein dhyaan dijiye mujhme nahi!! " Radhika said and lied on the back seat, covering the whole space. Dev felt his temper rising but controlled it remembering Dadi's words.

"Fine!!!" Dev said frustratingly and started driving!! Socha tha agar akele honge toh kuch batien ho jayengi!! Par yeh Radhika hamesha mera mood spoil kar deti hai!! Pata nahi kyun jab bhi mein isse pyar bhari batien karna chahta hoon, yeh aapna gussa lekar aa jati hai!! Kabhi naram hoti hai toh kabhi had se zyada garam hoti hai!! Pata nahi kaise mujhe pyar ho gaya?? (I thought if we'll go alone then we would interact well but this radhika she always ruin my mood!! Don't know wenever i think of sweet talks she always come with her anger!! Sometimes she's soft but sometimes she's very harsh!! Don't know how i fell for her??). he looked at the back and saw her doing something in her Ipod, maybe looking for music. Suddenly he heard a noise, after a minute the car went uncontrable. He pulled the brakes hard making Radhika fall. He gave a relief sigh after the car stopped.

"Ghadi nahi chalauni aundi!! Main tah mar gayi si nah!!!" Radhika angry voice came from the back.(u dont know how to drive, i would've been dead by now!!)

"Kuch hua tumhe??? Nahi nah?? Kash tumahare zubaan ko kuch ho jata atleast band toh rehti!!" Dev said seriously without looking at her.(did anything haapen to you??no ryt?? Wish something would've happen to ur mouth atleast u would shut up!!) He came out of the car and found a flat tyre.

"Shit!! Isse bhi abhi hona tha??" She too came out of the car and looked at the flat tyre.

"Fite muh!! Aa ki hoya??" (wat has happen??)

"Ankhen lagi haina?? Button toh nahi lage nah?? Flat tyre hai, dikhta nahi tumhe??" (u got eyes ryt?? It not button's ryt?? Its flat tyre cant u see..)

"haan toh??" (and so??)

"toh???"

"extra tyre nahi hai??" (there isnt any extra tyre??)

"Haan hai par!!"

"Par badlana nahi aata hoga haina??" (but u dnt know how to change??)

"woh.."

"Bas mujhe toh pehle hi pata tha aamir ghar ke bete toh aise hi hote hai.."(I knew already that son of a rich family are like that..)

"tum meri baat toh suno!!" (will pls. just listen to me??)

"sunne ke liye reh kya gaya hai, aamir ghar ki garrib aulad!! Khud kaam karte nahi hai aur phir mushkil mein help mangte hai!!!" (what there to listen, poor boy of rich house!! Dont do anything by himself and in times of struggle, just ask help from others!!) Dev was controlling his anger, if it wasn't her he would've killed the person.

"Ab mujhe gusse mat dekhiye!! Jaake tyre nikaliye, badalna hai!!" (dont look at me angrily!! Go n get the tyre!!) He went away frustratingly to get the tyre!! Samajhti kya hai yeh aapne aap ko?? Mujhe khadoos kehti hai khud dekho jaise shant baithi hai!! Agar dadi ne mujhe roka nah hota nah, aab tak tumhari bolti band hoti Radhika!! (wat does she think of herself?? If dadi didnt stopped me, your mouth would have been shut by now!!)

He came back with the tyre and saw her removing the nails. He got impressed by her different talent, he never saw any girl who would do such things. A girl always depend on boys in these crucial  times but probably she must be independent. She is different from all the girls he have met in his life, the special peron in his life. A smile broke on his lips but suddenly he remembered that he have to give the tyre before she blows up again. He approached her with tyre, she was confused that why isn't he getting angry?? Why he's ignoring all her taunts?? Why he's not hurting her??

"Baithiye aur sikhiye!! Dimaag mein koi knowledge aa jayegi" (sit n learn!! Some knowledge will some in ur brain!!) He knelt down without complaining plus he wasn't angry anymore which made her more confuse. She started teaching him but his concentration was on her outstruck beauty. Her hair was blowing with the wind. Her sweet voice echoed in his ears, eventhough it was more of scolding but it didn't affect him. She would make funny faces whenever thinks goes wrong, he would smile.

"aa dekh ho gaya nah!!" Radhika said proudly. He came back to his senses.

"ab yeh tyre rakh dena!! Kuch aur toh kiya nahi, yeh kar lena!!" radhika said and took other things then went inside the car. He stood up and put the things back on its proper places.

thanx guys for ur lovely comments!! here is my nxt update!! hope u'll enjoy it!!! sorry for mistakes!! luv u all n take care!!!

Edited by avina_radev48 - 11 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Lovely update. When will Radhika realise that she too loves him? Waiting for the next part.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am waiting for the next chapter.
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update witing for the next episode
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for the next update lets see how radev get togather
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for this FF...it is really nice..
This Radhika is super cute...
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update ...oh dev nu gussa ta aaya par sadi radhika di extraordinary khoobi de wich phir dub gaya ,cute .
waiting for more :))
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys I wont be updating for now coz my computer or piece of junk just broke down😔 and i cant do anything, just waiting for that thing to be fixed!!!! so guys wait n wait  like what  im doing!!!! thnk u for ur support!!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Very sad to hear about your computer. It's O.K.Will wait for your next update.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats so bad .Without PC ,NO ENJOYMENT ,right ?
wish it start working soon :))