Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Harshuuu uuu uuu! πŸ€—
Thank you shank you!! LOVE SHUV you tooo! πŸ€—
Yess, gotta make KW stuff. Have to stalk the KTLK gall. Psht.

I'll   PM u the album links 😳

Muhaaa <3
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^Yippeee! Thanksss Harshuuu! <3
DID YOU LISTEN TO THAT SHORT BS INTERVIEW ON BBC???? :OO
He is so adorable! Gosh, I love him endless! He can't handle the attention he gets, he says. AWWW. Obviously! Don't think any actor has been drooled over so much before ASR was born! 

reply to your reply: And oh, how we love those wonderful coincidences, don't we? ;D
Edited by HopelessCase - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anku, cause Panku is like so anku-ish. IDK how to explain. :S Jen WILL agree.

Isn't Anku more Anku'ish? :D Call me ANKU. Anku is ANKU'ish :D You don't have to explain. I get ya drift totallyyy.. Panku is like Sheila ki jawani hai na? Full on hyper, entertainment, umm bindaas and all that jaaz.. right? I BET she will agreee. Dono kameenis jo ho :D

aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_luna

Eeek I am soo late πŸ˜³

Res!!!!!!!!

*Edited*

IshuπŸ€—
πŸ€—
Please forgive me for not editing this spot asap, I feel so bad
Gallery 2 has arrived , a big congratulations is in order πŸ‘

Aww thank you for mentioning my name that is soo sweet 😳ILY! Ishu <3 I checked your previous reply in the last gallery and how you love it when I use your stuff , as it brings a smile to your face. Aww Ishu I will always contuine to use your stuff , as they are so fab and amazing!

The banner is soo gorgeous , one of my ultimate favourite Arhi scenes  , I might have to avi that scene one day for Tumblr , Ah yes I have joined tumblr πŸ˜†Are you on tumblr too Ishu?

Ok what am I doing , I should be commenting on your very first update , in your new gallery.

SPA 2012 , I only watched the Sarun/Kryan/Nishal moments the rest I skipped .πŸ˜† The EHMMBH and IPKKND cast were so hyper .πŸ˜†

Love this avi , they are soo cute Sarun holding each others hand waiting for the results http://i.imgur.com/e7Za0.gif , love the colour and the way you have captured it <3

This avi is soo priceless http://i.imgur.com/tybyb.gif poor Barun , πŸ˜†

Sanaya was soo adorable at spa , bless her , I adore the avis where you have captured her priceless moments and expressions especially these ones http://i.imgur.com/lexNM.gif http://i.imgur.com/SR30r.gif .

I adore the hug avis , they are soo sweet ,once again love the capture and the colouring is fab fab!

http://i.imgur.com/vCy69.gif http://i.imgur.com/bYkd3.gif . We got two hugs a side one and a full on bear hug , 😳. I can't get enough of these two <3

My fav has to be the fab and crazy  four avi , I love it how Karan and Akshay followed them on stage 🀣, it was the first thing I avied on straight away πŸ˜†http://i.imgur.com/7P6uY.gif and Akshay knocks the award 🀣

The indivduail Sanaya dancing avis are rockin and Finally love this avi , I just love the IPKKND cast how they went crazy for Sarun .  http://i.imgur.com/LT6RW.gif. The cast makes what IPKKND is . 

Keep rockin Ishu .looking forward to the next update

Priyeee πŸ€—πŸ€—

Priyeee!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— Aww, you don't need to say sorrryyy!!! :/
Thank you thank you SOOO muchhh!! I'm so so so happy you liked everything!!

YOU'RE ON TUMBLR TOOO??? YAYYY!!! tell me what's it called, as I shall follow you! Mine is www.merikahaani.tumblr.com !
The SPA was sooo long, but all the Kryan, Nishal and SaRun moments were adorable. LMAO Akshay dropping the award was hilarious. πŸ˜†

Love youuu.<3

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

congratulations
yes ! you did it 🀣 2nd Shop ? can't believe that ! teri non-finishing ke baad itni rocket speed jaise kaise chal gayi tun ? πŸ˜† i am Proud of you <3  LMAAAOOO. Pata nahin jet speed kahaan se aa gayi. πŸ˜† Par ye colourful congratulations ke liye thank youuu <3

Achha :D will surely comment on your beautiful stuff but PHIRST wanted to clear something 😳i am extremely angry maan ! in your intro : dekh tune mujhe kahan wrote kiya ? i couldn't even read my name πŸ˜† Itni kam credit ?  i am very disapointed :) Cha chhor ; woh main baad main dekh loongi , right now i need to comment before i rush away :) 🀣 once again :) You made it ..rofl sorryyy. Agli baar banner pe likhoongi. Theek hai? 🀣

Hmm..where to start ? itni saari acchii cheeze :) i am in a dilemma πŸ˜†

our Queen 's rocking entryπŸ˜ƒ ! there is not one like her ❀️ Loved that moment and especially Barun's cute smile while seeing her 😳 Saved<3 His smile was sooo cute.<3

Wow ! that was my fav part of her dance so obviously saving , coloring is stunning like always 😍 She's so graceful maan ! Perfect dance :)  Yesss, she was fabulous with her dance and my fave song these days!!

aaaw ! Can they get any cuter ? Sanaya actually seemed more happy than Barun who was totally surprised :) He's a roxstar ⭐️ all others were so happy for him πŸ˜³ ! Yes they all rockπŸ˜ƒ that's A TEAM πŸ€— Totallyyy. Their team rocks!!

HAHHA πŸ€£ ! sanaya is such a cutie pie !  Yes ! we are going ! ROFL :) look at  the expressions of the boys ! πŸ˜† Akshay ke expressions are the best. rofl.

OMG ! this has to be the BEST part of the spa awards 😍 the way he stopped infront of her and she was like " how could you forget me ? " πŸ˜† Then they hugged <3 aaaw😳 that's ALL their friendship ! So hard to define maan ❀️  Yup yup. BEST moment. SO SO cuteee<3

PHIISSSH ! this is so cute πŸ˜†! they suceed to create a perfect atmosphere wherever they are ! 😳 HOLDING HANDS ! epic <3 Awww, I knowww. Their smiles. <3

aaaw ! Barun's ecpression are MUST WATCH πŸ˜† yes barun you won <3 i can't stop loving them yaaar :πŸ˜ƒ) They are so like a family😳 ! Jumping all around barun πŸ˜† Hahaaa, Barun was hilarious. No hosh. πŸ˜†

ALL of you are amazing <3! πŸ€— this team is ROCKING ⭐️  Sarun you rule maan ! this award has to be yours :)  Look at mami, hello hi bye bye. πŸ˜†

heheh ! Sanaya was like " Yes barun ! we won ?πŸ˜† " and barun was like " WE DID IT ?πŸ˜† " high five πŸ˜ƒ It's just too cute to handle :) i had the same feelings they got , just like i was wining each time they won , i smiled all the times they did 😳 HEART THEM !  Barun simply had no clue abt winning. Hahaaa and Sanaya was going wild. rofl.

_________

k , i am done your Shop opened in such a good moment :) and i can't stop loving you for that <3 πŸ€—  thought tera pyaar kam ho raha haai ! rofl πŸ˜† TU PAGAL HAI DO YOU KNOW? I loveee you more and always will!!

i loveyou <3 i love you tooo

THANK YOU MARU. LY!!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

OMG! Congratulations Ishu!! Ur stuff is always gorgeous!! I love love ur coloring,...it looks beautiful! IPK team owned SPA! Loved 'em. They are adorable together! & Loved all the avis! I'll come back soon to edit in details if i get time cuz im not feeling well since past few days & yeah study is keeping me busy as well! For now all im gunna say is everything looks stunning!

-----------------------------------------------
Edited:
okay im here! Congratulations on ur new shop Ishu! Hope you have many more<3 & Looking forward to lovely creations in this gallery! even thou we dun know each other very well & i recently became fan of ur creations but u know I love ur stuff;-) Its so gorgeous! I love love ur coloring on the avis! Looks amazing! Ur banner is so simple yet prettyy & it has ArHi in it<3
Update on page 1 is SaRunfied<3333Love all the avis ...I dunno y u said u didn't like the coloring but I love it! Im saving everything for sure! 
<-- haha Love this! Poor Sobti & Look @ Sanz..LMAO! Adorable<3
<-- sho cute! They definitely owned the awards & made them worth-watching<3
<-- awwiiee sho sho cuteee!<3 
<-- LMFAOO! Akshay is hilarious! I love these foursome! They are superb together!
<-- Epic moment! Their hug...& ur avi<33
 She is adorable! I loved her performance! You've captured perfect moment Ishu & ur coloring is amazing! Awesome work. Keep it up & Good Luck with this shop! Okay im done...lets see if i can edit other spots I've left in Jaan's & shwetha's gallery & in Aisshh's shop:-P

Aww, thank you sooo much Kiran. Your dropping by to comment always means a lot. Please take care of yourself and hope you get well soon! πŸ€— SPA was amazing, and those avis you pointed out are my fave moments!! It was awesome to see them all together offscreen!!
Glad you liked the coloring! Love you!! <3

aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Congratss Jaanejaanaaa! πŸ˜ƒ

the stuff's amazingg! =)

Thank youuu

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

Congratsss Ishitaaa πŸ€— πŸ€— ...finally made to gallery no 2 πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ pray there are many many many more to come...i see u mentioned link to shops (yep, i noticed πŸ˜†) in ur intro, so we have reason to hope πŸ˜ƒ   LOVE ur banner - esp the pattern, nice! πŸ‘πŸΌ and the opening speech - so sweet! :))) Thank youuu Shilpi!! YAY! FINALLYYY. Hahaaa you caught that? πŸ˜† I actually wanted to write shop, but I thought it'd look weird to write just shop so wrote shops. haha! πŸ˜†

and yayyy, a SaRun-SPA special update...woohooo!! :DDD super SUPER update! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and it comes at such a right time...cuz i still cant get over SaRun...they were SO awesome!! πŸ˜Ž  ofcourse, had to sit to thru loads n loads crap for catching every glimpse (4 hrs torture for 20 min coverage πŸ˜†) but eh, it was all worth it...could they BE any more adorable! πŸ˜† fell in love with them all over again! <3 <3  and with the IPK team - such close knit unit! πŸ‘ Yep so true, 4 hrs of nonsense and naatak and bling, but worth it in the end. :D I loved how they were all having fun and they were basically a riot.

n coming to ur avis - i LOVEEE them...all the SaRun moments are captured here! i cud keep staring at them all day 😍😍😍  i guess it wudnt have been difficult to pick the moments this time since we got only a few...but they were precious!  Aaah, yess not very tough to select the moments. πŸ˜†

stifling barun for his solo award - he was more shocked at the excitement than the award πŸ€£the hugs were adorable...and sanaya is ready to take over here too πŸ€£ awesome avi selection! Hahaaa I bet she'd have volunteered to say his thank you speech too. πŸ˜† He was so blank there. rofl.

http://i.minus.com/iSc4vtFNKSOmA.gif - i dun think anyone's gonna get over this one - just so heartfelt πŸ˜³  truee. My fave and everyone's fave!!

sarun jodi award - http://i.minus.com/ioKZGwhASkOcF.gif - my fav moment, these 2 are equal loonies πŸ€£ and dogra is no less...followed them on stage wid NK πŸ€£ how i wish these 3 had hosted the awards - it'd hv been a RIOT! πŸ€£   Dogra was epic. teesra pahiya. roflrofl. He should've hosted with Barun, it'd have been hilarious. πŸ˜†

and the second jodi award - http://i.minus.com/iYsLapDOHKOwA.gif - i love san's uninhibited excitement..like YESSS!!! and barun's so giving a ' is she crazy!' look b4 he joins in the madness too πŸ€£ their thank you speeches were hilarious and http://i.minus.com/ih5tV03xKg03s.gif - just speaks volume abt their team spirit! <3  Hahaa totallyyy. Sanaya was over the moon, and Barun was just shocked and blank. rofl. The speech was so cute, and how the cast cheered them!

and now coming to my fav bit of ur update - sanaya's solo dance - i LOVED it...that song is so made for her and i think this was her best live performance till date...in full flow and true joy! and for such a noble cause! <3 <3  and i have to add - http://i.minus.com/iLCRIPo4odjkw.gif - u edited the dance steps PERFECTLY...its right on beat! πŸ‘  (ya ya, i sang along n checked πŸ˜†) Hahaaa, thank youuu. Glad you liked these.The song is so amazing, I'm glad she got it and she rocked it!

u know, we got so li'l of SaRun during the awards but they really left a mark...Barun was atleast hosting and it was a pleasure seeing his natutal goofy side (i adore his wink during the diary bit πŸ˜†)..which was otherwise ltd to sbb/ sbs segments...and sanaya really shined for wotever li'l time she was on stage - she's such a livewire that u have to sit n take notice...and her reaction to losing the solo award was epicc..damn, damn, damn πŸ€£πŸ€£ as Drish said, only SHE cud do this!  LOLOLLL. Barun was so amazing in his reactions. rofl. And Sanaya was well, Sanaya,only a bit more hyper than usual. πŸ˜† The nautanki on losing was epic. rofl. πŸ˜†

anyways, m sooo glad u inaugurated ur new shop wid a SaRun update and that too AVIs...loved all of them! :)))) thank youuu sooo much! πŸ€— and have to say, that was super quick...jet speed mode again! πŸ˜Ž u seriously ROCK! <3 Aww, yess, I'm glad the SPA was the first update in this shop! πŸ˜† Thank you againnn!!

congrats again on Shop no 2, Ishita...here's to a lot more updates πŸ˜³ and lot more spamming πŸ˜† CHEERS!!!! :DD Hahaaa, hopefully!!

ps: u havent added me to the pm list :( do u not send out any? or are u just being lazy? πŸ˜† I thought I sent u a pm this time! Did I forget againnn?πŸ˜† Sorrryyy, will PAKKAAA PM you next time, and will cross check while I'm sending out PMs.πŸ˜†

*edit* - sorry for rambling on again - brevity is not my forte! πŸ˜† That's totallyyy okay. I love long comments. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: aashizin

hey ishu first of all many congo for ur second thread of gallery πŸ€— awesome creations hon best and memorable moments of SPA which we will always cherish u made wonderful creations on itπŸ‘ and thanks for pm keep rocking with wonderful creations 

Thank you so much Aashi! πŸ€—

aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Isn't Anku more Anku'ish? :D Call me ANKU. Anku is ANKU'ish :D You don't have to explain. I get ya drift totallyyy.. Panku is like Sheila ki jawani hai na? Full on hyper, entertainment, umm bindaas and all that jaaz.. right? I BET she will agreee. Dono kameenis jo ho :D

Ganda dimaaag.:/ Shows who's the kameeni. :P

Panku substituted in Sheila ki jawani would be like -_-. But Anku Panku is like πŸ‘πŸΌ Tum nahin samjhogi. :/ PHISH.
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamsaaa.

congoo on 2nd shoppp:D lovee the sarun staff's hell AMAZINGG<3

Thanks so much Shamsa!! <3

Originally posted by: HopelessCase

DID YOU LISTEN TO THAT SHORT BS INTERVIEW ON BBC???? :OO

He is so adorable! Gosh, I love him endless! He can't handle the attention he gets, he says. AWWW. Obviously! Don't think any actor has been drooled over so much before ASR was born! 

reply to your reply: And oh, how we love those wonderful coincidences, don't we? ;D

Nope I didn't. I forgot. :/ Hahaaa I bet he was amazingg!!

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Priyeee!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— Aww, you don't need to say sorrryyy!!! :/
Thank you thank you SOOO muchhh!! I'm so so so happy you liked everything!!

YOU'RE ON TUMBLR TOOO??? YAYYY!!! tell me what's it called, as I shall follow you! Mine is www.merikahaani.tumblr.com !
The SPA was sooo long, but all the Kryan, Nishal and SaRun moments were adorable. LMAO Akshay dropping the award was hilarious. πŸ˜†

Love youuu.<3

Yay Ishu you've got tumblr mines http://winterberri.tumblr.com/ :D
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on ur 2nd shop πŸ₯³
Hope u open many more duakans just like this 😳

all the SPA/SaRun avis are GORGEOUS <33333
love the coloring in all of them very cuteee!!

Like Harshuu req..can u make some KW avis too plzz😳