serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratss Jaanejaanaaa! πŸ˜ƒ
the stuff's amazingg! =)
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congratsss Ishitaaa πŸ€— πŸ€— ...finally made to gallery no 2 πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ pray there are many many many more to come...i see u mentioned link to shops (yep, i noticed πŸ˜†) in ur intro, so we have reason to hope πŸ˜ƒ   LOVE ur banner - esp the pattern, nice! πŸ‘πŸΌ and the opening speech - so sweet! :)))

and yayyy, a SaRun-SPA special update...woohooo!! :DDD super SUPER update! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and it comes at such a right time...cuz i still cant get over SaRun...they were SO awesome!! πŸ˜Ž  ofcourse, had to sit to thru loads n loads crap for catching every glimpse (4 hrs torture for 20 min coverage πŸ˜†) but eh, it was all worth it...could they BE any more adorable! πŸ˜† fell in love with them all over again! <3 <3  and with the IPK team - such close knit unit! πŸ‘

n coming to ur avis - i LOVEEE them...all the SaRun moments are captured here! i cud keep staring at them all day 😍😍😍  i guess it wudnt have been difficult to pick the moments this time since we got only a few...but they were precious! 

stifling barun for his solo award - he was more shocked at the excitement than the award πŸ€£the hugs were adorable...and sanaya is ready to take over here too πŸ€£ awesome avi selection! 

http://i.minus.com/iSc4vtFNKSOmA.gif - i dun think anyone's gonna get over this one - just so heartfelt πŸ˜³ 

sarun jodi award - http://i.minus.com/ioKZGwhASkOcF.gif - my fav moment, these 2 are equal loonies πŸ€£ and dogra is no less...followed them on stage wid NK πŸ€£ how i wish these 3 had hosted the awards - it'd hv been a RIOT! πŸ€£   

and the second jodi award - http://i.minus.com/iYsLapDOHKOwA.gif - i love san's uninhibited excitement..like YESSS!!! and barun's so giving a ' is she crazy!' look b4 he joins in the madness too πŸ€£ their thank you speeches were hilarious and http://i.minus.com/ih5tV03xKg03s.gif - just speaks volume abt their team spirit! <3 

and now coming to my fav bit of ur update - sanaya's solo dance - i LOVED it...that song is so made for her and i think this was her best live performance till date...in full flow and true joy! and for such a noble cause! <3 <3  and i have to add - http://i.minus.com/iLCRIPo4odjkw.gif - u edited the dance steps PERFECTLY...its right on beat! πŸ‘  (ya ya, i sang along n checked πŸ˜†)

u know, we got so li'l of SaRun during the awards but they really left a mark...Barun was atleast hosting and it was a pleasure seeing his natutal goofy side (i adore his wink during the diary bit πŸ˜†)..which was otherwise ltd to sbb/ sbs segments...and sanaya really shined for wotever li'l time she was on stage - she's such a livewire that u have to sit n take notice...and her reaction to losing the solo award was epicc..damn, damn, damn πŸ€£πŸ€£ as Drish said, only SHE cud do this!  

anyways, m sooo glad u inaugurated ur new shop wid a SaRun update and that too AVIs...loved all of them! :)))) thank youuu sooo much! πŸ€— and have to say, that was super quick...jet speed mode again! πŸ˜Ž u seriously ROCK! <3

congrats again on Shop no 2, Ishita...here's to a lot more updates πŸ˜³ and lot more spamming πŸ˜† CHEERS!!!! :DD

ps: u havent added me to the pm list :( do u not send out any? or are u just being lazy? πŸ˜†

*edit* - sorry for rambling on again - brevity is not my forte! πŸ˜† 
Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aashizin thumbnail
hey ishu first of all many congo for ur second thread of gallery πŸ€— awesome creations hon best and memorable moments of SPA which we will always cherish u made wonderful creations on itπŸ‘ and thanks for pm keep rocking with wonderful creations 
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Dude, make some opening act AVIs na! :p
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OR WAIT. NO BRB. REMOVEEE Panku or else get lost :@ :@
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congoo on 2nd shoppp:D lovee the sarun staff's hell AMAZINGG<3
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Anku. :(

Rae, I tried the opening act wala. It looked really crap, so I deleted them all. :S

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Anku. :(

Rae, I tried the opening act wala. It looked really crap, so I deleted them all. :S

DELETED? Next time, mujhe dikhao, and then finally, I can say something looks crap. Since you always say I like everything you make. 🀣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOLOL. yeaahh, only if I weren't so annoyed then! haha!