Frequent Posters

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Good analysis...loved reading it ...
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post! Loved how you compared Arnav and Khushi's yet again growing relationship with Shyam's sinister plans..  πŸ‘πŸΌ
supermom1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HI Shalini your posts are hillariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I have now started looking out for your posts on a daily basis. I just couldn't stop laughing at the write up you had done for 21st March. YOu have a great comic timing and hold on how to bring forth your views on the episode.

Once again EXCELLENT JOB DONEπŸ‘πŸ‘
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Totally rocking summary :) loved the initial analysis. Loved the way you proved arnav khushi never had hatred between them. It was always about love, everything else is outer layer. So loved it.
Today's episode totally belong to mr and mrs ASR. Since beginning of the show, they acted like husband and wife, in a way, unknowingly. Still I guess after marriage, it is the first time those feelings are stirred inside them, unknowingly.

Khushi, totally in KKG mood today, made the day with the classic 'what the'❀️. Khushi's smile of contentment while ASR is eating was the perfect wifely one. She did pay back for that unsaid complement. When hubby got back from work, she made sure he gets a smile on his lips. Ya she is not aware of that smile. But most of the things happening with them is so happened unknowingly as if guided by an inner force. Perfect match.

Somehow along with the arhi moments of love, Something else also touched my heart. Shyam- Anjali. Somehow for a split second i felt Shyam is not acting. Somewhere deep down in his mind, he still cares for anjali and may be the baby. Apart from the BG music, there was nothing suggestive of his evil intentions(?). Is shyam fooling me as well just like ASR? But still, I loved that scene. πŸ˜•. 

I really wish CVs give a chance to shyam for his redemption, because Shyam as a husband always know how to keep Anjali happy. Isn't it? I am not sure how Anjali will recover from the deep pit she is gonna be once the glass house shatters. She may never recover without the help of a changed Shyam. Not even ASR can lift her from that demise. Only Shyam can do it.πŸ˜•. I think I am confused about Shyams character. I am not able to see him as pure evil till date... 
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"Wait till you find out the reason why she is making a 10 k deal. She's trying to pay-off a Rs. 300 debt! It just might be your first 'Hey DM!' moment!" 

Ha ha ha.. Shalini, that was so funny...

arnavluva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Shalini loved reading your thoughts. & view of today's episode. Was beautifully written & well detailed. I don't think you missed anything out. Keep up the good work :) x
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Analysis!!

your points make me crack up!!
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the analysis!!!!!!!!
throwingshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME POST! i was actually laughing out loud and my sis came from her room to see what was going on lol
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful analysis ...loved it πŸ˜ƒ