Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrRockySingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uttaran serial is based in which city or state?.

I read somewhere it is based in Bundelkhand, part of Madhya Pradesh.

Plz someone give right confirmed answer with source
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
When will you[DT members] re-launch Hall of fame??????
Edited by Strawbella - 12 years ago
rohini26 thumbnail
hi can you please tell me the relevant changes in trends of uttaran in last 6 months
jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrRockySingh

Uttaran serial is based in which city or state?.

I read somewhere it is based in Bundelkhand, part of Madhya Pradesh.

Plz someone give right confirmed answer with source

i actually dont know that...i didnt used to follow uttaran in the initial days so never caught on to the exact setting

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Strawbella

When will you re-launch Hall of fame??????

Hall of Fame isnt something that I personally have access to...but ill address it with the more senior DT members.
JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohini26

hi can you please tell me the relevant changes in trends of uttaran in last 6 months

the basic gist is that veer/taps got divorced...veer/iccha got married...taps hooked up with rathod while still married to veer...she got pregnant, delivered a girl but left her somewhere (not sure how that played out) ...eventually iccha found her and adopted her along with a little boy from an orphanage...her and veer got married...she got pregnant and delivered a boy...to punish iccha nani took the boy to have him killed...the nurses told iccha that her baby was born dead...by this time rathod and taps had married and wanted to start a family but she couldnt conceive...rathod and taps find iccha's boy and take him home...basically...between taps and iccha...they had the others child...mai caused lots of rucus about kahna and mukta...the boy iccha adopted and taps girl (though they dont know that its taps girl)...iccha decided she wouldnt have anymore kids because she lost her son...mai brought some gunda to look like vansh to break up veer/iccha...didnt work...lots more drama insued and taps eventually left rathod because she felt guilty because vikram was rathods brother...veer/iccha were happy but that was short lived as he was stabbed...now leap is coming up...im not too clear on the happenings of the past week or so...hopefully someone else can help as well

JAZ

Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jnawaz

Hall of Fame isnt something that I personally have access to...but ill address it with the more senior DT members.
JAZ

Hey i actually meant entire DT members for Hall-of-Fame. Now i edited ma comment ok😉
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
frm wich movie is d song dat was played in uttaran on 23rd march
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
youtube/dailymotion ink pls :uttaran 5th march 2010 part-4