Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Aishu - Lol firstly, given my love of all things fashion, your French fashionista comments are like chocolate to me <3 You're very welcome, thank you for using them!!! Lol @ brilliance, and very relieved at your love for the coloring on the Kaushalya-Urmila one... I thought it was too dark, and that coupled with the shitty video quality made it impossible to tell that the 4th one features Urmila, Mandavi, and Shrutakirti placing diyas by the window which I thought is a really nice moment :/ And P.S. I forgot to mention in response to your last post, the reason I haven't put the mytho stuff on tumblr is because everything comes out bigger than 1MB :(

Awww, darling! lol, thanks a lot! My humor isn't appreciated often.
I thought that the last avi featured all Ayodhyavasis in general, but I guess it doesn't matter. My signature dabba is perf.
Oh, and nah uh! The Devaki/Yashoda gifset and the Dusshrehra one aren't over 1 MB. Post them! I'll reblog, I promise!

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Lola,

Thanks for all the links, hun! You definitely did post them before, but being stupid I forgot to bookmark them.🤔 You'll see some good results soon.😉

Btw, thanks for liking my work too.🤗

@Aishu,

Aww, thanks for liking my new sigs hun! Debina's outfit as Mahalakshmi was gorgeous. In fact, her dance and getup was all so perfect. It's definitely my favorite performance of hers!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's the new gallery, guys. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3295586 I'm not done editing but you can reserve your spots if you want.

Lola, please don't lock this gallery yet as I still have to edit the ToC.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Janudi :-

Out Of All Those Outstanding Creations, This One Is My Favorite !!

https://i.imgur.com/Jgb7I.png

@Loladi :-

Thanks For All Those Links ! They're Really Helpful !!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks for liking my sig, Proteet. :)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Oh, and nah uh! The Devaki/Yashoda gifset and the Dusshrehra one aren't over 1 MB. Post them! I'll reblog, I promise!

jo aagya... gonna post some mytho there now and count on you to save it from 0 note oblivion 😆
pakhara thumbnail

jo aagya... gonna post some mytho there now and count on you to save it from 0 note oblivion 😆

Oh my god! Will you stop? When will you finally admit that the rest of the world adores your stuff?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
^^ lol they might, and I'd love that... but what I mean is that the mytho fandom isn't very well represented over there - it's you, me, Vicky, and... that's about it ;) but who cares, I'm gonna do it anyway! soon as I'm done with the TBBT set I'm working on.

And and and - you up for suggestions/requests?
Edited by lola610 - 11 years ago
pakhara thumbnail

^^ lol they might, and I'd love that... but what I mean is that the mytho fandom isn't very well represented over there - it's you, me, Vicky, and... that's about it ;) but who cares, I'm gonna do it anyway! soon as I'm done with the TBBT set I'm working on.

And and and - you up for suggestions/requests?

Lol, that's true. Maybe we should bug Janaki di into becoming more active over there. But rest assured, I will reblog those mytho gifsets. Pakka!
And sure! I just now made three JSK siggs for the new gallery. Photoshop is open.
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Lol, that's true. Maybe we should bug Janaki di into becoming more active over there. But rest assured, I will reblog those mytho gifsets. Pakka!
And sure! I just now made three JSK siggs for the new gallery. Photoshop is open.

YAY lottery lag gayi :P So definitely SK since there's such a shortage, a lot of the early scenes are posted in good quality with easily removable subtitles on that SaadjeGeethaDevi channel for which I shared the link... since my VD fascination has resurfaced, I'd love a creative tumblr type gif set or two on their dungeon scenes like the one that's a minute into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJH58rwptSo&feature=plcp
as well as Yashoda Maiya's godh bharaai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8FOOnEyktM&feature=plcp

From DBSK, if you can find HQ pics or vids, then stuff on the Mohini scenes - either with Bhasmasur or post Samudra Manthan.

And from RSR, I'm going to send you a single link with a bunch of good scenes as soon as its done uploading.

Don't have to do all of course, but looking forward to seeing stuff from whichever suggestion strikes your fancy :P