Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments!

Problems keeps coming to TA I think. Not even one day this TA/T could lead a happy lifeπŸ˜”. Either TA goes in search of a problem or thaaney problem comes in search of him 🀣🀣. But expecting both TA/T to handle this situation in a matured way.

Hmmm... Looks like Lav will end up in Bhuv hospital. Sigh... Wish Nithesh to block the check before Lav goes to the bank to cash it. Even Lav is going to a selfish and self centered GW soon. Many times even Lav gazed at GW talk... Lets see.

Prabha talk was good to CP and waste in telling her. Both Bhuv and CP will never change. Go go to college and you will see the support Deepa got from the studentsπŸ˜›.
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the good update Lakhysyam😊.

More problems for T/T!!!! πŸ˜•

I guess that this is the entry point for TPS ... because remember when TA joined duty 😊... TPS had πŸ˜‰ come in to meet the manager. ..well maybe TPS has a good relationship with the manager and in case Bhuvana 😈 creates some problems between the manager and TA then TPS will solve it and thus come to know about the clash between T and the devil Bhu.

Yesterday they showed more of the good than the evil but today they showed a lot of evil and their dirty minds ... Lav, GW, Bhu and CP.  

If Bhu and CP are carbon copies then so are Lav and GW.  I hope Lav and GW 🀬 suffer a lot without money and realise the value of relationships.  Bhu and CP 🀬... grrr ... 🀒😑 the money and status conscious pair ... there is no end to their turning a blind eye to all the evil they are spewing around them... poor Prabha, he need not have lectured to them ... his lecture and Lax's lecture fall on deaf ears. 

Waiting for the promo.  😍

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshmi for the wonderful update and comments, πŸ€—

What an advise from both GW and Bhu to their followers..😑 sigh.. New definition for self-confidence and self-respect..😑.  Lav going to withdrew money from cheques aam.. and going to get caught by herself.. lol.. πŸ˜†

Suruthi is scared aam and saying all the lies like T, D and K will tease and will also kill her..😲. Prabha was good.. but again for not the right persons who listen.. 

T&T was sweet while both getting ready to college and bank..😳 Their convo was good.. tackling problems differently.. waiting for the next episodes..πŸ˜•

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Viswai, I have to say I like the Ta who helps others rather than self centered SQ and Indira...but I just hope he stays out of trouble.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl27

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments!

Problems keeps coming to TA I think. Not even one day this TA/T could lead a happy lifeπŸ˜”. Either TA goes in search of a problem or thaaney problem comes in search of him 🀣🀣. But expecting both TA/T to handle this situation in a matured way.

Hmmm... Looks like Lav will end up in Bhuv hospital. Sigh... Wish Nithesh to block the check before Lav goes to the bank to cash it. Even Lav is going to a selfish and self centered GW soon. Many times even Lav gazed at GW talk... Lets see.

Prabha talk was good to CP and waste in telling her. Both Bhuv and CP will never change. Go go to college and you will see the support Deepa got from the studentsπŸ˜›.

I too wish Nits blocks the cheques...who knows he would have done that already and our SQ is in for a shock. She thinks she is too smart...both mother and daughter think they are great achievers..!!πŸ˜†

Its time she learnt that her mum is unnecessarily interfering in her married life which might eventually lead to her being a valla-vetti. But the once humble and kind hearted Lav has suddenly changed into a snobbish who thinks she is a high flyer not realizing its going to be her own downfall. The moment Lav got to befriend Charu and observing her expensive life style made Lav to ditch Thulz who is an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. However, she is not even mentioning abt Charu's welfare or her condition in the hospital...why shd she? as she has managed to get into Nitish's family very conveniently...!!😍

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Bhu oda business shd face a great downfall and her status level then will automatically drop to the rock bottom...appo all those ppl who listen and dance to her tunes will start to ignore and go against her instructions. That' when Bhu will have her feet firmly on the ground and learn to respect other ppl's feelings and difficulties.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let's hope T & TA would reach sky high in their lives and make Bhu to stand at their door steps seeking for their assistance...by then Shruthi would have made an exit not wanting to do anything with her powerless AUNTY!!

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sue Chechi, Your quote, '...by then Shruthi would have made an exit not wanting to do anything with her powerless AUNTY'
What you say is very true. Shruthi has already said she will emulate her Bhu aunty in her life. That would mean when Bhu becomes powerless, Shruthi will definitely desert her. Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

when will this Lav and GW will change. GW don't have heart at all. Lav be careful you will also be running out of the house unable to tolerate your mothers behaviour. but where will you go?

Why this Bhu is so much interested in torturing T. why she is using this girl for that? spoiling her life too.

liked TA and T standing together. Loved the way they advice each other. T&T got matured.