Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lakhysyamπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. An overtly dragging episode.πŸ˜‰πŸ₯± There is an impregnable bond between the husband and wife.😊 B should know her limits and she should not be so impertinent and obstinate. She is doing everything for CP. Thulasi should stop her from doing that in future. Thulasi can feel the inner feeling of fury at B but she is oblivious to the fact that B is her mother.( ana TA ..lukum thona arambichututhe...purva jenma bandham )The problem is that she is doing all this without knowing that Thulasi is her own daughter. πŸ˜‰
I think Lav will end up in B's hospital and try to create some problem for thulasi.πŸ₯± Being a very understanding person, P detests CP's character and goes against his own mother and CP. When he realizes that Thuls is his step-sister, how would he retaliate. This is a question to ponder abt.
Now, ta is going to meet B in the impending epis.πŸ₯± That irking quadragenarian would spew expletives at ta. This would lead to unnecessary problems and dilemmas. I am waiting to see Ta's reactions when B is apoplectic with ire. Soon, both of them are going to bicker and this is gonna cause a din. Let us see how the director enlightens us further on the track of B and thuls.😍
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Laksh..πŸ‘.for your prompt update but l too agree its quite boring today. Perhaps if the strike is on next week it might be interesting esp. when the press and communication channels gets into action.πŸ˜†

After getting hard bashings from Mohan the once brave CP seems to coil back into her shell. She talks like as though she has got nothing to do with the commotion back in the college. Instead she is calling Thulzi, Deepa, Kalyani and Mohan as trouble makers thus she is not going back to college coz afraid of being beaten up again.. She got full sympathy from her AUNTY but Prabha pointed out her follies but as usual it went into deaf ears.. 😍

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Story writter ku manasatchi yai illaya?πŸ˜’
Why this kolaveri? Bhuvana vum Sooruthi pesurathla 0.01% logic koda illaya sirr!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
Will Lavanya join work in Bhuvana's hospital???😑
Now Tamil has to go to talk with Bhuvana..maybe to continue holding account in the bank???😲
By the way, I approve with Tamil! If the management doesn't come down then of course, next step should be to go to the press!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thulasi is what she is today only because of Tamil..!!!😊
Please someone slap Sooruthi again!!! I personally wish Prabha would do that!!!!!😍
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. 

Old Tamil is back. Helping others and get into trouble, but this time Thulasi might control him. 

If this saga about  admitting Deepa back to college is not happen, Tamil with the help of Joseph and Kanagu will make a big mess for sure. It will be interesting to see how Thulasi is handling. She already hinted that That  Tamil is looking for trouble.
Always love to watch T&T Conversation. always starts with Tamil and end up with a small advice from Thulasi. Tamil will quietly listen the advice but never follow it. 

Lav cheque will bounce or the account is closed by Nithesh. It must be a good lesson to her. Still cursing her mother in law,  but try to get the money. Pathetic.
Lav might join with Bhu at the hospital and give trouble to Thulasi.
 At the same time  Since Nithesh parents are friends with Bhuvana, she might try to help Lav to get back to Nithesh. 

Story is moving all directions and coming together to one point THULASI.

Nice direction.

Edited by varny - 12 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

It was an average episode, but we cannot expect twist and turns every day. At least it is not worse with T crying and T and TA fighting :) So good enough.

Ohhh Oh, madam Lavanya is going to work at hospital. And probably should be to Bhuvana's. Lav is building too much manakottai on using GP's blank checks. Wish he puts a stop payment

When Bhuvana was telling CP people from the Bank are coming for inspection, I thought TA will be going to the hospital with the bank team and may be get to see Lavanya waiting for interview and manasu urukify. But he is going to her home with the manager... I hope she doesn't bring a new issue for TA's job as she did with TPS.

In any case, CT is going to somehow link Lav and Bhu to gang up against T. Hope its interesting. All that we want is not to see T cry, but a refined T fighting against the hardships.

TA ku aduthalu prechanainaku help pannrathuna payasam sapidra mathiri. Evalavu pattalum... mmmhhmm namba hero thirundha mataru... BTW do we really want him to change. Will we like a self centered TA who just goes to Bank and comes back...  ;)
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ

Nalla advise by GW...🀬...Nalla mariyathai to SIL...Nitish shd have overheard this...And this 🀬 SQ is listenign to whatever her mom curses about her husbd...😑...Avlo sencha TA va T did not let anyone talk bad...Grrr...Lav such a lose...I too think, may be bhu hsp...lets see...

TA problems eppadi vara vekkanum nu nalla theriyum pola...appadi ilena problems TA va thedi varum...Bhu and T ku poorva jenma bandham na...TA kum Problems nu magnetic attaction power......7 jenmam bandham pola...🀣...thedi poi going again to Bhu house...lol...

GW got so much money...LAv and GW decided to be stay there and not even thinking about gg to Nitish but wants their money...I wish GP sends her to Police station...where s that lady inspector...Police nu solli...please dont send Anand...🀣...

Grrr...what a romance CP and Bhu...🀒...Prabha, sruthi pathu keta questions ellam okie...but infront of Bhu, who is her role model of all...🀒...first ask her...
Bhu giving confidence for Shru vam...rendu perukum vaangina adi pathala pola...🀒
I hope prabha is there when TA goes to Bhu house...lets see...
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the update.

is it OK for Nitesh to ignore Lav's hospital expense ?
Although Lav is not a  good person by nature I still feel Nitesh should spend money for her doctor visits and other expenses related to pregnancy.I know we all got angry when TA didn't pay T's fees the same goes for Lav and Nit also.I think he should hold some responsibilty for her pregnancy keeping aside their differences.

I feel TA is happy that T has a problem so he can interfere.He is just a problem lover.I don't agree with the decision to continue strike for Deepa case.

B and S are worst than Anand track. S proved that she is such a coward. Why she is scared to go to college ? I hope B and TA don't bump into each other.Even if B knows T is her daughter I don't think there will be any difference in her attitude.

Thanks
Desi
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And also like button is not working well.I'm not able to like this episode.So can Admin look into the issue ?Not everyone has time to login and logout so a fix would be better.

Thanks
Desi
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the update.

GW won't believe anyone and has saved money for hee future or for her rainy days. Why is TA behaving as a contrast to her? He always goes into a spending spree and even takes loan for satisfying his vanity. GP doesn't show to be good businessman. why did he give blank checks to Laav?

Problems always seem to come into the life of T and T. TA now has to go to Bhu's house. We can only hope Bhu does not tell the bank mamager that if she has to be the customer in the bank, TA has to be out of the job.

Shruthi never behaves with manners to others. She doesn't have courtesy to pay Kalyani for the auto damage she caused. Prabha rightly pointed out her position. In that case why did she behave like a cry baby full of fear? She knows she is backed up by Bhu also.

An interesting point we were shown yesterday is GW, Laav, Bhu and CP are never going to change.

So a week ends in which there was a T and T scene everyday though at times it was all draggy. Wish you all a nice weekend.
Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago