Frequent Posters

viny_queen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice superb  i want more and more and moreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amy what a write up!! Wonderful..
And here I thought you were up the whole night preparing some important reports.πŸ˜† I can see how BALH has invaded your thoughts and pervaded every inch of you..πŸ˜›

'Kabse kehane ki himmat juta raha hu, ki tumse mohabbt hai kitani..
Na Jane aaj aisa kya hua... Ki Dil ne kaha keh hi dalu... 
Jub suraj ki pahli kiran tumhare chehare par chamakti hai, Dil Ruk sa Jata hai..
Jab hasi ki ek thandi lehar mere kano tak aati hai, Waqt Tham sa Jata hai 
Jane aaj aisa kya hua.. Dil ne kaha keh hi dalu.. Kitani mohabbat hai tumse..'

The best lines so far..Very apt and fitting for Raya..Now look what you have done to me? Especially during this long weekend?πŸ˜” Want a real good poem about Raya from you own heart and mind.Your own creation in English about our fav couple..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome !!!
i love this...
this scene it so touching & so realistic...
thanks a lot 4 this scene... πŸ€—
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Take a bow Amy darling...loved every bit of it...you really write well...I love the little bit of poetry you bring into your scenes...whether it is in the form of a song or just a poem...really good...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aawwwiiieee Amy it was sooo... romantic😍 loved the poew.. apt for them😳 update soon
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Di that was super duper cute 😍😳😳
again how do u get such fantastic ideas?πŸ˜•

and what did u say u are not to update any sooner??πŸ˜•...u better Di, even if its not what i requested, please... i hope u'll update before i'll leave IFπŸ€”
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maris08

Amy what a write up!! Wonderful..

Thank you Maris...! πŸ˜Š
And here I thought you were up the whole night preparing some important reports.πŸ˜† 
you are laughing?😲 Can't tell you my condition after somehow managing to meet the deadline!
I can see how BALH has invaded your thoughts and pervaded every inch of you..πŸ˜›
you got me!😳 RaYa have created uproar in my life... was never this crazy for anything fictitious... But wait... RaYa aren't fictitious.. πŸ˜•no.. not anyomre...!😳

'Kabse kehane ki himmat juta raha hu, ki tumse mohabbt hai kitani..
Na Jane aaj aisa kya hua... Ki Dil ne kaha keh hi dalu... 
Jub suraj ki pahli kiran tumhare chehare par chamakti hai, Dil Ruk sa Jata hai..
Jab hasi ki ek thandi lehar mere kano tak aati hai, Waqt Tham sa Jata hai 
Jane aaj aisa kya hua.. Dil ne kaha keh hi dalu.. Kitani mohabbat hai tumse..'

The best lines so far..Very apt and fitting for Raya..Now look what you have done to me? Especially during this long weekend?πŸ˜” Want a real good poem about Raya from you own heart and mind.Your own creation in English about our fav couple..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Now that you are talking about it, let me remind you, YOU are the Poetess of this forum!! So please pick up ur pen and give us one of ur wonderful creations.. That way.. Ur weekend won't be boring!πŸ˜›

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Aww Di that was super duper cute 😍😳😳

again how do u get such fantastic ideas?πŸ˜•

and what did u say u are not to update any sooner??πŸ˜•...u better Di, even if its not what i requested, please... i hope u'll update before i'll leave IFπŸ€”

Thank you Nancy...!
And dear.. If I want to pass my exams.. I'll need to leave IF soon! before you!
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

just one word...wow!!!!!ur work speaks for itself...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

wat do ul mean by leaving IF???ul return after ur exams right????😲😲
😲😲😲
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum ,wonderful ,marvellours update priya i like the poem the way ram confessed was niceπŸ‘πŸ€—
continue soon the next random scene