Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArShiGurTiKaSh

Thank you thank you thank you
about the stacking, i knew someone would ask for it :P Im working on it :) Shall upload it here in a few hours? check back okies :D

okayyej..thnx a lot
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

HELLO HI BYE BYE WHY DO YOU LIKE TO PUT ME IN DILEMNA BY ALWAYS MAKING PERFECT STUFF THEN I HAVE TO CHOOSE NOT THAT IM COMPLAINING INFACT I LOVE YOU 395890385395109851 TIMES FOR IT |= 
okaaay RK-Madhu stuff is like really awesome... I like them, but dudeee Maneet wali feeling nahi aati & I think no one better than you can understand my pheelings!! LOL!!! grr I MISS MANEET so. so. much. More than Maneet tbh, I just miss Geet, man, I miss my hoshiyapur express 💔 Mukund & Madhu are really cute, like I hope they stay best buddies & stuff after all of this! 
but I need to majorly drool on two things here.
1] DRASHTI DANCING IN THE NBT THING OMG SHES SO PRETTY AND FLAWLESS AND HAVE YOU SEEN HER EYES? I could stare into them my whole life, no kidding, this woman has the most amazing pairs of eyes ever, they have every emotion in them. Uff.Drashti, I can never have enough words to explain my love for her!

2] BARUN EFFING SOBTI. OHMYGOSH I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH. HIS EXPRESSIONS. THEY WAY HE TALKS, THE WAY HE IS, THE WAY HE BREATHS... *le sigh* howww adorable is this dude & when he was doing those smirks that can be defined as uber sexy and uber hot, & even his eyes and everything he just does and omg your gifs just make everything more beautiful-er than they are.. 

SEE SEE. this is why, Barun & Drashti need to be shoved into some show or movie together... like theyre my two favourites & their eyes are so flawless and perfect for each other and their face and just them 😳 Brashti need to happen one day dudeee. OMG I remember how once somewhere you mentioned that Shahid & Barun already do dulux ads, & now they need to collab with Drashti, OHMYGOSH how awesome would that be <3 *le sigh again* 

Im off to make my dabba flawless cause of you and your flawless gifs ❤️

P.S. I just cant take of this brashti siggy that you made,like when i try to replace it by other stuff my dil is like no, it just cant.. I think its like permenantly stapled to my siggy dabba for eternity 
Edited by -Jen- - 11 years ago
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!!

u left me with no wordsss!!!

awesome creationz on RISHBALA!!!!

lovely work!!!!

even MB-makuu looked cute!!!!

RISHBALA avi's were breath-taking, i might even use 'em!!!

thansk

esha

Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*sigh... YOU cant stop by killing me DONT u ?

will be baaack 🤣
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Saraa.

okayyej..thnx a lot

Ho gaya tera stack  
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh im such a vella stalker...
YAYAYAYAYAY YOU MADE A STACKED ONE❤️ off to change my siggy dabba 
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
^ILY okay? i love love love you. I need to make Brashti stuff specially for you and I'm gonna try my best in my next update. AAAHHH 
Awesome work as always Savy 👏 Will use :) Thanks
StayStrong thumbnail
fabulous stuff savy,love everything,using one<33
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey savy, I'm new to your shop... Please do add me in your PM list... I'm using iPod so I can't add you right now plus the comment won't be that big cuzz my iPod is acting really stupid!! OMG!!! Garl!!! That work is soo amazing!! Plus your size is just mind-blowing, gonna copy some of the sizes of your stuff, LOL.
Anyways, your work is soo inspirational, keep up the hard work!!!
LOVE SANAYA <333
Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago