Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Mind blowing update!

Savs, where's this one from?

You've the link by any chance? :P

Hereee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyHH1r4wRCU 
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
asldjasld MAANEET😛 AMZING stuff i btw edited my comment :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60665472� 

-- 

ohmygod she loook SOO freaking BEAUTIFULL love the coloing ☺️

the whole gifset
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
soo much hotneess:P il love the coloring also :P very awsme lkjdaj 🤣 *sorry i am still drooling 😛

the whole gifset 
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 LUVVV THISSS OHMYGOD. seriouslyy :o 
MAKE MORE STUFFF!!☺️ luvv it! :P 

love this :P 

love the coloring and the gifset superb!!!

love the coloringgg!!!!! awsome :p

love the coloring!!:P

OHMYf**kINGOD. i cant even choose:P love all the PICSS!!!!

aww this one is really CUTE!!!

AWSOMEEE!!!!

OHMYGOD. SUPERBBB all are really best love how yu choosed the pics with the same pose :P and i love them all threee cant choose :P 

OHMYGOD. they 2 are SOOO DAMN CUTE!!! :P

SHE LOOOK SOO OFREAKNG PRETTYY!!:P LOVE IT! :P

tellywood fraaandschip IS SUPER love the picsss:P

Shahid kapoor 😍 😍 😍 love itt:P

https://i.imgur.com/K8X1g.png superrr nina siggy :P

OEHH thisone is my FAVVV

OHH GOODDD LOVE THEMMM USING THE FIRST ONE RIGHT AWAY!! 
the coloring is SUPER! 

keep it up !:) 

love ashii 

Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oehh and btwww ur sooon reaching 100 pagesss YAAAY 
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LALALALALALALALA
IM IN DRASHTI LAND 😍
I LOWEEE YOU, trust you to make my life full of Drashtiness ❤️
OMGOMGOMGOMG mahive. dude, that seqeunce was like LOVE ❤️ & remember the baby scene during that where geets telling the baby maan is his papa AWWW.  & then the Mahi mahi song seqeunce, uff so hawwwttt. DD is so hot *girlcrushes*  GOSH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE ICONS AND EVERYTHING AND JUST DRASHTI STANDING THERE BEING ALL FLAWLESS WHEN SHE BREATHS AND I JUST WANT TO TOUCH HER ONE DAY 😍 This isnt fair, you make so much stuff, & now I have to CHOOSE 😳 I cant, I mean why cant I just shove all your stuff in my siggy dabba  stupid limit... erghhh. Im gonna spend like 5 hours now deciding... OMG ARHI STUFFF. DUDE HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS. The coloring=amazingness. OMGG BARUN DANCING ❤️ This man is like my life, IDK what the world would be without him, like hes so flawless and beautiful and amazing and just him... Oh my Barun *Sigh*  DD&Sanz are sooo adorableee! Uff I wish I was as adorable as them ❤️ Tellywood friendship is AMAZING, like every single person in that box is someone I am a phanki of, KT,KW,KSG,DD,BS,SI, & everyone else,like ❤️ Shahid siggy=HOTTIE. Everything is just beautiful & I just lubbb you for makning all of this! 
Edited by -Jen- - 11 years ago
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Savy I loooved them! 
Your soo talented!
All of them were so amazing!
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Jen-

LALALALALALALALA
IM IN DRASHTI LAND 😍
I LOWEEE YOU, trust you to make my life full of Drashtiness ❤️
OMGOMGOMGOMG mahive. dude, that seqeunce was like LOVE ❤️ & remember the baby scene during that where geets telling the baby maan is his papa AWWW.  & then the Mahi mahi song seqeunce, uff so hawwwttt. DD is so hot *girlcrushes*  GOSH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE ICONS AND EVERYTHING AND JUST DRASHTI STANDING THERE BEING ALL FLAWLESS WHEN SHE BREATHS AND I JUST WANT TO TOUCH HER ONE DAY 😍 This isnt fair, you make so much stuff, & now I have to CHOOSE 😳 I cant, I mean why cant I just shove all your stuff in my siggy dabba  stupid limit... erghhh. Im gonna spend like 5 hours now deciding... OMG ARHI STUFFF. DUDE HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS. The coloring=amazingness. OMGG BARUN DANCING ❤️ This man is like my life, IDK what the world would be without him, like hes so flawless and beautiful and amazing and just him... Oh my Barun *Sigh*  DD&Sanz are sooo adorableee! Uff I wish I was as adorable as them ❤️ Tellywood friendship is AMAZING, like every single person in that box is someone I am a phanki of, KT,KW,KSG,DD,BS,SI, & everyone else,like ❤️ Shahid siggy=HOTTIE. Everything is just beautiful & I just lubbb you for makning all of this! 

Dammit gurlll i love you ! You're existence makes my DD heart so happy and OMG can i just say how much i miss Maaneet and GurTi sometimes? (ALL THE TIME) ughhh and My drashti craze is so obvious, I'm making SO much in this woman <3 I LOVE HERRR :P *sighhh* and thank you for using all my bakwaas stuff darlinggg
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love ur work!!!!!!!!!!!!👏
amazing stuff...i am using for my signature😊

if possible add me to pm list!!!!1😛
Edited by neenaLUVarnav - 11 years ago
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashii.PrinCess

oehh and btwww ur sooon reaching 100 pagesss YAAAY 

Gosh i just noticed :O Hawww :P Maybe i should do a 100 page special or maybe when i get my next gallery i could do requests or something lol :P and thank youuu i love love love reading when you comment