Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
jst edited my comment on Pg 21😳
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow the MG avis one of my favourrite dance:)
sach mein the colouring u have done is totally Rockinggg just loveee evrythinggg
and the Barun avis uff killer avis i was laughing like mad on seeing it
and the Delena stuff is also gr8888
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
at last i found your gallery 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMG WOW Savy fantabulous creations <3
Khushi Lakshmi and delena onex r too cute <3
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so gorgeous update love DE stuff the most saving 'll use for sure :D
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Stunning update Savy!!! I love your gifs , they are just fab fab!!! The ASR ones totally rock and the Maaneet avis are amazing !! :D
Keep rockin Savy :)
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved them sooo much..loved the update..loved barun/arnav's long ones the  most..plz can u stack them..loved them
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@Aisha I know right? Studies has been taking over my life, I enjoy studying but the extra stress that comes with it just kills me and my social life lol :P But i hope your doing fine <33 Oh and i've turned into an Insomniac its so bad, i feel im tired but sleep just refuses to think agree with my body :P 

@Sara I really need to say this, thank you so much for always encouraging me constantly. It means alot 

@Pinky+Kainat thank you bbs <3 

@Priya Oh My God ! I don't know where but i've seen you around somewhere but thank you so much for dropping by and actually typing out such a long lovely message, it means so much to me. I always appreciate comments and feedback and the fact that you check out my stuff on tumblr as well makes me so happy so THANK YOU ! Also, i love Zoey Deschannel as well but i never really got a chance to make edits on her at all :( and New girl? Im sorry i don't watch that show :P I mainly watch Hart of Dixie / Vampire Diaries / Nikita / Castle / Gossip Girl and yupss i think thats about it :P I ship wayy too many people. Well i make alot more stuff but i just post mainly all my Indian television drama stuff here :P All the other gifs go directly on tumblr and thats it, but i guess i should post them here too eh? shall do that :D and again THANK YOU it means alot to know that your a silent admirer and you decided to write a comment on my CG <3 xoxo

@PinkCinderalla pagal hai tu ;P Well i don't blame you really, Sobti is just so attractive as Arnav <333 Oh and you're stacked thing is in this update that i just posted, its a bit different but lemme know if you want it normally stacked ;) 

@MzIndependent ekkkss you like Maaneet too? Okay i don't get the war between both the fandoms :P I love Barun more duhh but still Maaneet & ArHi are both equally amazing <3 Oh and i love Dhami :P 

@Fatima THANK YOU ! I think im gonna post all my Delena Stuff here as well soon :) I usually don't post Delena stuff here but i shall do so :) 

@Sara Stacked Version is in this update for you :D <3 thank you again 

@Lena07 thank you :D 

-Savy

Gosh i love you guys ! You'll make me so happy ! 

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Replies  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2888383?pn=23� 

Update 

Drashti Dhami 

GurTi 

Shilpa Anand 

Krystle Dsouza 

Karan Krystle 

ArHi 

Barun Sobti 

Previous Avi's Stacked 

Next update will have sigs. I've stayed away, farrr awayyy from merging and sigs for a while but i've made some stuff without merges so :P 

- Savy
Edited by ArShiGurTiKaSh - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome stuffs, Savy!!

http://i.imgur.com/sfNwe.gif --> really loved the style in this!! :D