Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahh beautiful as always Savy! 
I am so glad to see those GurTi avis! OMG I miss them sooo much man<3 Those AVIS remind me of all the beautiful wedding sequences! <3 Drashti needs to come back soon on a good show. Punar Vivah isnt something I would like to watch for GC & Drashtis got a special place in my heart ever since DMG! No one says her classic Muskaan " Oye Maar Ja Lassi Pe Kar" k that was a random mini rant =P OMG Shilpa, shes so cute! Gah I miss her she needs to come back on TV soon! & Kyran stuff is just too cute, haww KD looks gorgeous & KT looks sexy like always!  Do I even need to tell you how hot those Sobi avis are? SO FREAKING SEXY |= Ive ran short of words for his hotness... Amaaazing work <33 =D 
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Your creations are amazing! You have so much talent! I'm using some of your avis.. Can I buddy you for PMs on your new work? Thanks.. :)

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Jen-

Ahh beautiful as always Savy! 

I am so glad to see those GurTi avis! OMG I miss them sooo much man<3 Those AVIS remind me of all the beautiful wedding sequences! <3 Drashti needs to come back soon on a good show. Punar Vivah isnt something I would like to watch for GC & Drashtis got a special place in my heart ever since DMG! No one says her classic Muskaan " Oye Maar Ja Lassi Pe Kar" k that was a random mini rant =P OMG Shilpa, shes so cute! Gah I miss her she needs to come back on TV soon! & Kyran stuff is just too cute, haww KD looks gorgeous & KT looks sexy like always!  Do I even need to tell you how hot those Sobi avis are? SO FREAKING SEXY |= Ive ran short of words for his hotness... Amaaazing work <33 =D 

You know, i want to rant about this but i never got a person to rant it to so im gonna catch you as my bakri :P 
Punar Vivah is so not my show :P I just can't watch it without pulling my hair out and doubting my mind :P And Drashti Dhami is a rockstar <3 but im so not happy about her coming on a "colors" show :P I wanted her to do something with Wahi/Tacker you know? The single, hotties or something :P Oh and i don't think Shilpa is interested in TV but Drashti/Shilpa <3 I love them so much asghgfs 
Oh and thank you <3 

@Poonam786 Oh my gosh, i totally forgot i was supposed to send out PMs about my updates :O I havent done that in a while but sure you can add me :) 

@Pinky I have this urge of saying Pinky and the brains but :P Thank you <333 Oh and that style was something original that just happened while i was making the stuff :P Ainvayi ;) 

-Savy
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi savy can u make me a siggy with my fav telly hotties combined in one siggy  plzzz  they our arnav singh raizada, viren aka karan tacker , viraat, kushal tandon and sid karnick and vivan bhatena  plzzz  thank u
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
WOW beautifully made creations !!!
Gurti onex r the best..theyr tooo cute <3 love em !! saved !!!
Krystle one is gorgeous..coloring is too good !!!
Arhi avi is heart melting seriously..sooo loved the text over it and coloring as well !!! superb avi !!!

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oo la la Savy, Amazing Update. 😍

Barun's Award AVi is so Gorgeous. love the coloring as usual. And both the stacked Avi's are simply flawless. I'm happy with the last stacked one , so taking it away. =P I just love and love Barun's and ArHi stuff to the core. <33

Karan-Krystle , Shilpa , Gurti , Drashti creations are fantabulous as well. HEART the coloring. Its spectacular. 

You're always brilliant! 🤗

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing,awesome,mind blowing stuff!
really really nice!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab update as always...loved arhi's//and thnx alot for stacking them..loved it sooo
MKMJohal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Work Savy 👏
Lovely All Your Sigg, Love The Coloring 👍🏼

I have seriously no words to extol your Beautiful Gifs. It is simply stunning and awesome. Love the coloring and the text effing flawless. LOVED it.
😍
Fantastic update as always, growing from strength to strength and I'm so glad I get to witness it!
I love the style of your edit and like I can so go on and on about your work and I had to comment and its my first time commenting here, you might know me I think Mani from Twitter
*Standing ovation!* To all your work 👏
You amaze me, seriously words are failing me right now.
And All your TVD stuff is soo damm amazing girl like I am soo out of words here, and thats all for now and PM me when ever you update your gallery, Love you lotzz Savy and *Big Hugs *🤗

-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesum creations :)
luv them esp Sobti ones..hes soo hot 😍