monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome n beautiful update..
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n mindblowing update...

simply amazing...m heartbroken knwing hw mucg geet had to face...

really loved it...

continue soon plz...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

he tried to rip my honour & tried to take revenge but I saved myself somehow from him but I've become impure becoz of his touch.Brij veerji came to know abt this & he requested me to not to tall anyone abt this incident as no one will marry me in future.

what does this mean...Geet is writing that she saved herself but she is impure...then Brij told her to keep quiet either no body will marry her in future...Geet was raped or saved ?...

so this is the story of Vikram...but there is no fault of Geet... then why Geet is refraining herself from loving Maan...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

he tried to rip my honour & tried to take revenge but I saved myself somehow from him but I've become impure becoz of his touch.Brij veerji came to know abt this & he requested me to not to tall anyone abt this incident as no one will marry me in future.

what does this mean...Geet is writing that she saved herself but she is impure...then Brij told her to keep quiet either no body will marry her in future...Geet was raped or saved ?...

so this is the story of Vikram...but there is no fault of Geet... then why Geet is refraining herself from loving Maan...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

SHE'S SO AFFECTED BY ALL THIS INCIDENTS & MENTALLY WEAK THAT'S WHY SHE IS INSECURE THAT MAAN WILL LEAVE HER FOREVER SO IT'S BETTER THAT SHE'LL DISTANCE FROM HIM HERSELF SO THAT SHE WILL NOT SUFFER FURTHER.GEET WAS ALMOST RAPED BUT SHE SAVED HERSELF & SHE CAN'T COME OUT OF THOSE MEMORIES THAT'S WHY SHE'S DISTANCING FROM MAAN.
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates
its great that Geet has mention about her feelings to Maan although not in senses but he get to know the reason
Now coming to this update
Maan has now witness what Geet has gone through in past five yrs
i just hope that ullu ka patta vikram didn't rape Geet
I also hope that Maan  get his destiny i.e GEET HANDA
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa

nats0101 thumbnail
awesm updt
geets unconditnal luv for maan is amazing

tintinu thumbnail
awesome ff dear,just read it in one go beautiful writting
just loved the bond betwwen maaneet,u portrait different geet in ur ff
shez naive at the same time brave like lioness
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome thank gd she saved herself
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
simply brilliant...loved the update
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
" border="">

PART 34

Maan kept Geet's diary after reading her feelings till yesterday & kept it back.Geet was still sleeping peacefully who was smiling in her sleep.Geet's face was covered with a strands of hair which was disturbing her sleep & she was frowning in her sleep.Maan came & took the strands of hair from her face & pinned it behind her ear.She smiled feeling comfortable in her sleep.Maan stroked his fingers on her hair which was silky soft & she cuddled up feeling comfortable.She was feeling Maan's closeness in the sleep also.

Maan smiled seeing Geet's smiling face & kissed her forehead softly.Maan said to Geet while she was sleeping,"Mein tumhe kabhi aanch nahi aane doonga Geet.I love you so much."And he exited her room immediately.Maan came to his room & dialled to his private detective.The detective answered his phone.Maan said with attitude,"Mr.Adhikari,mujhe ek aadmi ke baare mein jaankaari chahiye..."

Adhikari said politely,"Sure sir,kya naam hai unka..."Maan said,"Darasal woh dilli ka nahi hai woh Hoshiarpur se hai...Uska naam hai Vikram...iske alaaava mujhe aur kuch pata nahi lekin uska rishta Hoshiarpur ke Sukhdev Lala Handa ka rishtedaar hai...I want his full information...kaha jaatha hai,kis tarah ka insaan hai,kya kartha hai...uski poori kundali mujhe chahiye..."Adhikari said politely,"Sure sir...u don't worry..."

Next morning Maan insisted Geet to go with shopping with dadimaa & Naintara so that she'll be distracted.Becoz she was feeling awkward & she asking so many questions after she came to know that she had drink bhaang yesterday.Maan didn't want her to be once again depressed.

Dadimaa was amazed that Maan was insisting to take Geet for shopping & she shopped for their engagement.Geet was fussing over in the mall seeing the accessories price.But dadimaa didn't made her to be fussed & she bought everything which was her favourite while Maan came to know abt Vikram fully from the private detective.Geet was feeling awkward seeing dadimaa pamper her as khurana's would be bahu & she dialled to her mother to pour her heart out to her.

Rano took the phone & said,"Hello."Geet said crying,"Maa,I can't do this role.Maan once again made me to break my principles.Mein yeh naatak nahi karsakthi dadimaa ke saamne...I can't take it anymore...he's telling lies to dadimaa to save her.And dadimaa bahut khush hai ki mein Maan ki mangetar hoon..."Rano was shocked & said,"Yeh kya bol rahi hai?Tu toh Maan ke liye ek jeevan saathi dhood rahi thi na...aur woh bhi jhooti..."

Geet said sadly,"Haan maa lekin woh ladki hume dhoka dediya ek khat like kar ki woh jaanthi hai ki mein Maan se pyaar karthi hoon.She reade that in my diary when she was close to us.Then I've to become his fake fiancee forcefully.Kyunki humaare paas aur koi chaara nahi tha aur Maan ko shak hogaya ki mein unse college se hi pyaar karthi hoon isiliye usse jhoota sabith karne ke liye meine unki jhooti mangetar ka naatak kar rahi hoon lekin ab dadimaa ki khushi dekh kar mujhe dar lag raha hai.Meine apne aapko unse bahut door rakhne ki koshsish ki par nahi kar paa rahi hoon.Meine apne ateet ke baare mein sab sach bataadiya dadimaa ko yeh soch kar ki woh mujhe reject kar degi aur mein free hojaungi lekin...dadimaa mujhe yeh advice dediya ki ateet mein rehne se koi faida nahi..."

Rano smiled at cute complaint but said softly,"Lekin beta tu kyun sach chupa rahi ho?Why r y burning urself inside that accuse?U know that he's opening his heart to u & is sure that he'll understand u dear.Why r u burning urself in that hell dear?Pls come out of it,I can't see u suffer anymore.Look you'd got permission from Darji that ur choice of boy will be his & our choice.Am sure that Maan misunderstood u that time but he'll not misunderstand u all the time.He's matured dear & he knows his limits & this world.He'll understand u dear,just confess the love to him.Apna dil halka kar de beta uske saamne...tu uski result ke baare mat soch aur jo karo jo meine ab kiaha hai beta..."

Geet said fearfully,"If he misunderstands me once again then what I do maa?"Rano said warmly,"Then u come to me immediately & we'll think abt that further discussing with ur father dear.Don't worry dear,you're not alone,hum sab tumhaare saath hai..."Geet felt peace hearing her mother's words & said wiping her tears,"Ji maa."And she disconnected the phone immediately.

Geet decided to confess her feelings to Maan.Geet walked towards the mansion to confess her feelings to Maan but before she talk to him.Someone held her from behind from her neck & said huskily which made her afraid,"Surprise!!!"On that time Geet freed herself & saw the man who held her & shouted,"Maan..."And she ran into his room.Maan was alarmed to see panice Geet running towards him & said,"Geet..."

Geet ran & hugged him tightly & said,"Mujhe usse bachaalo woh mujhe nahi chodega...mujhe bachaalo..."She held him tight.Maan was shocked to see the scared Geet & said hugging back,"Calm down Geet...kaun hai woh batavo...batavo kaun tumhe pareshan kar raha hai..."On that time Naintara ran inside Maan's room & said,"Veerji...woh dadimaa..."Maan & Dev who were trying to soothe the panic Geet asked with panic in unison,"Kya huva dadimaa..."Naintara was abt to faint but Dev held her but she said before fainting,"Woh aadmi ne dadimaa ko pakadke rakah hai neeche hall mein..."

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBh5-v5U0K8[/YOUTUBE]

Geet was panic & ran into the hall immediately while Maan & Dev followed her making Naintara sleep on his bed.Geet saw the scared dadimaa who was standing in the gun point of Vikram.

Geet said panic,"No dadimaa ko chod do..."On that time Maan & Dev came there & asked angrily,"Who r u?Tum ander kaise aagaye...guards..."Vikram answered laughing manically,"Tumhaare ghar ke guards toh choohe hai mere saamne...sab log behosh pade hai baahar...Mera naam hai Vikram...mein Geet ki cousin hoon aur uski mangetar..."

He saw her lustfully.Then he grabbed Geet immediately pushing dadimaa.Maan came forward & caught dadimaa before she falls...Vikram held Geet from her neck & licked her face shamelessly & she shuddered with his touch in front of Maan.Maan's lips tightened & anger started to circulate in his veins.Geet said breathlessly,"Look you want me then,leave them as they're no concern of u."Vikram said laughing maniacaaly,"Yeah baby I want you very much as u're so much beautiful.But let me kill this present fiancee of u."And he pointed the gun towards Maan.On that time driver ran silently & phoned up to the area police station who had recognised the man from the hotel.Geet said shockingly,"No,don't do that what he has done to u that u've decided to kill him."

Vikram said laughing maniacally,"Yeah baby,he hasn't done to u anything becoz I am the one who have to taste ur beauty & relish it & after that he can do anything with you.I won't mind abt that anymore after tasting u."Maan gave a disgusting look to him & said,"You will feel my wrath if u see her like that..."And he came forward on that time Vikram shot him & the bullet scratched his shoulder & Geet said,'No'.And then anger went through her venis & she bit his hands powerfully till the blood oozes from Vikram's hands.

Vikram screamed with pain & left her & she ran towards Maan who had held his shoulder & was writhing with pain.Geet saw that pain & anger coursed in her veins & she went & kicked Vikram & twisted her hands & said,"Bahut shock haina tumhe doosron ko barbaad karne ka...meine galathi ki us din tumhe chod kar...tum kisi ke daya ka bhi laayak nahi ho...and she held his hand twisting it while

He pushed her powerfully & pointed the gun to dadimaa & shot her.Before the bullet pierce dadimaa someone had came between dadimaa & bullet.The bullet pierced the woman into her stomach & it was Geet Handa.Maan shouted,"Geet..."And Vikram stood there shocked to see Geet who writhed with pain holding her stomack.Blood started to ooze out from her stomach & she was abt to collapse but was caught by strong arms.

Geet said fainting,"Maan,don't blame urself that this ur fault.This not ur fault..."And she fainted immediately.On that time police came & arrested Vikram & they called ambulance to take Geet to the hospital.Maan was still holding Geet rubbing her hand in the ambulance,"Geet aankhen kholo Geet...dekho mein apne aapko guilty mehssos nahi karoonga...sirf ek baar aankhen khol kar mera naam bolo...Geet..."

Maan was so panic & he was in that state as if his heart has stopped to beat.He wasn't giving attention to his wound but was scared to His Geet there like that.She wasn't responding him or opening her eyes also.He was scared of losing her & hadn't any strength to lose her anymore.From 5 yrs he had suffered the guilt that becoz of him that she died in an accident teill he saw her 5 months ago.

Doctors took her opertion theatre as Vicky came there hurriedly as dadimaa informed him abt this incident.Maan didn't gave permission dadimaa to come to the hospital as Naintara was unconcious.Vicky understood his mind state but he consoled Maan as he's his bro.Rajji ran to the hospital to see Geet & came to know that she's in OT.

She met Pinky who was crying in the corner continously.When she came to know that Geet has been shot hen her heart has stopped beating.Geet's friends & Adi had came there after getting news from Pinky.Vicky consoled Rajji as she was broken down seeing her sister in that state.After 3 hrs of operation & surgery,doctor came & told them that she's out of danger & can be shifted to ward.On that time Geet's family came there & heard good news.Everyone was happy hearing the news & Maan ran to see her without asking anyone's permission.

Geet was still in sedatives & her face was sour.Maan came there & sat beside her & held her hand & kissed it softly closing his eyes.Tears poured down from hias eyes & when he touched her hand feeling it then Geet's eyes moved slightly.She felt his cold lips which was kissing her hand as if no tomorrow.She slowly opened her eyes & saw the person who was sitting beside her.When her fingers moved then Maan looked up & saw her smiling broadly as she opened her eyes.When she saw Maan then she muffled immediately,"Dadimaa kaisi hai...?"Maan smiled at her concern & said,"Don't stress urself,she's alright...Kya zaroorat thi apne zindagi ko jokhar mein daalneki...???"

Precap-Maan is becoming possessive of Geet.😉

PREVIOUS PART 33-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=19

NEXT PART 35-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=23
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago