Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent ... both the parts are great...
precap sounds very interesting...
waiting to know the next...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent ... both the parts are great
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 34
that disgusting Vikram...
he can be in jail for the rest of his life...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 35
nice part...
Geet show that disgusting creature the woman power...
cont soon...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

" border="">

PART 36

Here in the office,Maan was searching for Geet & asked everyone that where she is.Then Sasha said giving an annoyed look,"MK,she has left to do field work near Noida where our Sun city project is abt to begin.She went to survey that field on my orders but she has left her security."

Maan shouted at her immediately,"What?Why did u send her alone & is you'd given orders to go then why didn't u inform me that she's going to survey the field?"

Sasha said calmly,"Par MK,Geet bachchi nahin hai.Woh apna khayaal khud rakh sakthi hai.And BTW why r u wasting time running behind her like a shadow?You're wasting ur money spending on people like Geet who're not woth it.U're wasting ur time ona junior architect of ur company."

Maan said angrily,"Shut up.just shut up.Geet meri mangetar hai aur tumhe uski orders follow karna hai shaadi ke baad..."And he went from there immediately.Sasha couldn't believe her ears what Maan said to her.Geet is MK's fiancee!!!

Maan ran to the parking & took his security with him calling Geet continously in the mobile.But unfortunately Geet kept her mobile in silent mode in her purse.She didn't know that someone is following her continously.Geet stopped at the place & started to survey the field carefully.On that time someone was seeing her lustfully.It was Vikram.She surveyed the field & maked something in her file & was abt to get into her car then she was strongly pulled back by someone.She saw who was that & shocked.

Vikram stood there in front of her giving a evil grin & he once again traced his eyes top to bottom as he saw her lustfully.Geet said innocently,"You were in jail,how did u escape from there?"

Vikram laughed madly & said,"Why didn't ur present fiancee tell u anything?He knew that I'd escaped from the jail for u.Aur saala tumhaare chaaro vor security set up kar diya taaki mein tujh tak pahunchnaa sakuLekin tu toh hai itni bevakoof.Kya naam hai uska...???Yes Maan...woh toh tere aas paas saaye ki tarah chipakta rehtha tha lekin anth mein tu mere shikanj mein aa hi gayi...!!!"

Geet was shocked & was feeling guilty that Maan saving her from Vikram & she never listened to him once also.Then Vikram walked forward & Geet went backward with fear.Vikram said with evil grin,"Now I relish ur beauty & after that I'll kill u,then only my revenge will be fulfilled.I've to appreciate u that u saved Maan's dadimaa but no one is here to save u from me."And he touched her shoulder which made anger course in Geet's veins & she punched hard on his face pushing him forcefully.Geet ran from there immediately.

Vikram followed her & her driver was tied by him noly.The driver was struggling to free his hands from the ropes while he got phone from Maan which was ringing from his pocket.He somehow took the phone & answered Maan.Maan asked in panic,"Ram Singh,Geet kaha hai???"Ram Singh said,"Chot saab,Geet ko us Vikram ne pakad liya hai...aap jaldi se aajayiye yahan...Noida ke farm house se 2o kms door...usne mera haath baand diya hai...pata nahi Geet beti ka kya haal kar raha hoga...aap pls jald hi yahan aajayiyega..."Maan was panic that Vikram is troubling Geet & stuttered,"Mein...mein abhi aata hoon wahan..."And he disconnected the phone.

Geet ran into the forest to save herself from Vikram while he ran behind her laughing evilly.Vikram said madly,"Geet chup hap mere paas aajavo,,,,mujhe aur gussa mat dilaavo...arre tera woh MSK bhi yahan nahi hai tujhe bachaane ke liye...agar tum mere paas nahi aayi toh mein tumhe nahi chodunga...tumhaara woh hashr karunga ke tumhe tumhaare gharwaale tumhe pehchaan na paayenge..."Geet who stood there behind the banyan tree was scared like a hell & she rtemembered Maan's words,"Geet tum aise logon se darna band kardo...jitna tum darogi utna hi woh tumhe daraatha rahega...Apni darr khatam karne ka yahi tareeka hai us darr ka saamna dat ke karo...tabhi jeet tumhaari hogi...darna mat dat ke uska saamna karo..."Geet closed her eyes & said to herself,"Mein nahi darungi Maan..."

Vikram was shouting angrily,"Geet..."Geet said from the tree angrily,"Chillao mat..."Vikram searched the source of voice while Geet said standing behind him,"Mein tumhaari peeche hi khadi hoon."Vikram turned & was scared to see Geet like that.Geet was looking scary & she was gritting her teeth seeing him top to bottom...Vikram was a bit scared to see her like that but he composed himself & said grinning evilly,"Yeh huyi na baat...ab sharaafat se mere paas aajao...mein tumhe kuch nahi karoonga sirf is saundarya ko ek baar taste karne do..."Geet said angrily,"Right,no one is here to save me but no one is here to save u from me...kyun bhool gaye ki mein kaun hoon...do u want a demo from me??"Geet clenched her fist & punched him forcefully before he come forward to touch her.His two to four molar teeth broke & blood started to ooze from his mouth.Vikram took his teeth & saw & his anger coursed thru his veins & he raised to slap her but a strong hand held him immediately.

Geet felt a familiar scent & she saw towards the scent.there stood Maan Khurana who was livid for touching his Geet.Maan said angrily,"Geet tak pahunchne ke liye ek lohe ki deewaar ko laangna hoga...aue uska naam Maan Singh Khurana."Geet saw the fire in his eyes & saw him proudly.Maan punched Vikram like hell while his security came & stood around Geet protecting her.Geet saw that Maan is still fighting while one of the security phoned up to police.On that time Vikram pushed Maan powerfully & he grabbed the gun from one of the security & shot the security immediately & shot at Geet but Maan came between them & the bullet scratched his shoulder.Geet shouted with pain,"Maan..."

On that time hearing her panic voice Maan's entire existence shook & he saw towards her with concern.On that time Vikram shot another bullet to Maan & Geet made Maan to duck immediately & the bullet hit the tree.Geet threw the stone to vikram's hand & he  dropped his gun.

On that time the police came & arrested Vikram.Ambulance was called & the injured security was shifted to hospital.Geet saw the wound on Maan's shoulder & said,"Maan,yeh toh bahut khoon behraha hai...hum thodi der thak yahn aaraam toh kar sakthe hai...aap toh ambulance mein jaane ke liye mana kar rahe the...ab toh meri baat suniye..."Maan glared at her & was abt to go from there as he was angry on her for not taking the security.Geet saw his angry glare & without thinking that the security is standing around her...She hugged him from back tightly.She said crying,"Am sorry aap toh mujhe bachaaneki koshish kar rahe the us Vikram se aur mein aapki baat nahi suni...am sorry...pls forgive me...am sorry."

Maan was melting in her soft touch as she hugged him from the back.His anger vanished into thin air & said controlling himself,"It's ok,I've forgiven u.Now don't cry it pains me whenever u cry in front of me.Now let us go from here,let's go back to the car.Geet saw him panifully & went with him still crying silently.Geet's driver was released & made to go home while Maan's car was followed by his security.When Maan sat in the driver seat then he heard a sob from Geet.He kept his hand on her shoulder & squeezed it.She felt the current passed down her spine from his touch.

Geet saw him & without thinking she sealed herself in his strong arms immediately & wetted his shirt from her tears.Maan let Geet to sob harder & squeezed her to him tightly feeling that she's secure becoz he was so shaken when he had came to know that Geet was trapped in the hands of Vikram.Maan kissed her in her shoulder hugging tightly & calmed a bit after engulfing himself to her scent.After sometime Geet left him & felt calm & she wiped her tears immediately understanding that Maan hated tears from her eyes.

Geet saw his wounds & tore a piece of cloth from her dupatta & tied it to his wound tightly so that the blood won't ooze.Maan smiled at her concern & saw warmth in her eyes.Maan cupped her face & saw those eyes which shown pain for his wounds & said,"Ab se in aasoon ko sambhaal ke rakho Geet...mein tumhaari aankhon mein aasson nahi dekha saktha..."Geet saw those chocolate brown eyes which had only love & nodded to him meekly.

Maan kissed her forehead softly & started the car driving towards KM.Geet slept on the way in the car only & when they reached KM,she was still sleeping.Maan said softly,"Geet ghar pahunch gaye..."And he saw the peacefully sleeping Geet & smiling in her sleep.

Maan saw the innocent face of Geet & said kissing her forehead softly,"Geet,I love u."Then he came outside the car & lifted Geet on his arms & took her to the outhouse.Dadimaa saw this incident & decided to make their engagement as official in front of everybody.

Precap-Darji to Geet-Yeh taaveez hai jo tumhaare daadi ne hamaare hone wale daamad ke liye rakha tha..."

PREVIOUS PART 35-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=23

NEXT PART 37-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=27
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome..loved it
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
simply awesome n mindblowing...

geet...humarein sherni vikram k char daant tod di...wah...wah...geet...

really loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Awesum just luv it! Do update sn
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome update...

Maan saved her on time...

Vikram is again arrested...

thanx for pm...