Posted: 12 years ago
great part...
love it
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
" border="">

PART 38

Everyone planned to make them come together.Here everyone started to behave weirdly whenever Geet went near themThey would avoid her gaze & except her friends.All the staff including Tasha also avoided her eyes.

Geet felt weird & asked the receptionist Akriti who was so friendly with her since she joined the office said that she's in highest place when she becmae the fiancee of Maan.

Geet was shocked that he said that their engagement will be kept as secret but he said it to everyone that she's his fiancee.Geet was angry & went to confront Maan in his cabin.

Geet entered Maan's cabin angrily & said,"Insaan ko kabhi kabhi doosron ki baate bhi sunni chaahiye...humesha aise hi nahi hota ki aaphi sahi ho..."Maan gave a puzzled look to her & took the file & opened it & said calmly,"Geet paheliyon mein baat karna band karo..."

Geet got frustrated seeing his attitude & shouted at him,"People have stopped talking to me...pura staff mere aate hi idhar udhar bhaagne lagtha hai..."Maan smiled inwardly listening to her antics."Pata hai kyun...?"While Maan saw her innocently as if asking her why."Kyunki aap hi ne toh keh diya ki mein aapki mangetar hoon..."

Maan smiled inwardly but said calmly,"Yeh toh achchi baat hai...isme dukhi honewala baat toh hai hi nahi..."Geet glared him in those almond eyes & moo phula kar khadi hogayi while a man dragged a trolley containing the patiala suits into Maan's cabin..."

Geet saw that giving a puzzled look.Maan said thanks to him & he exited the cabin.Geet saw him giving a questioning look & Maan was embarassed & said with hesitation..."Meine shop se yeh saare dresses order kiye...kyunki tum thodi na in kapdon mein apna saara kaam kar sakthi ho...isiliye mein shop se yeh dresses khareed li..."

Geet's eyes twinkled seeing his concern on her & her heart urged to give him one passionate kiss full on the mouth but resisted the temptation.Geet felt awkward but came forward & took some random dress.

But Maan stopped her holding her hand which made her current run down her spine & said,"Not this one..."And he chosen a white patiala suit & gave it smiling warmly.Maan said warmly,"Tumhe yaad hai jab yahan tumhaare job ke first day ke din tum yahi color ka suit pehna tha aur woh bhi mere favourite color ka..."

Geet couldn't resist his burning gaze & she was abt to go then he pulled her & said frowning,"Tum isi tarah mujhse door jaa rahi thi..."

Geet saw those burning eyes which showed passion when her body touched his.Geet tried to free her from his grip but he pulled her to his hard frame tightly & both eyes locked.

Maan came to present world after the brief moment of eye lock & controlled his desires & emotions & left her immediately.Geet ran to rest room to change the dress.Her cheeks were red with shy while Maan smiled to himself that how much he affects Geet powerfully.

After the work,Maan & Geet went back to KM accompanied by the security.At night Rishi called Maan saying that Mr.Patel wants to see their design tomorrow only as he was going abroad fro two weeks & wanted to complete those designs tonight only.

Maan was worried & said to Geet that they've to work tonight in the office as all the file are in the office only.

Geet & Maan had the dinner & left for KC thinking that they come at midnight.Geet & Maan were working on the designs then by mistake security locked them in the conference room only where the blue prints are kept securely.Due to defect in the door that it opens from outside only & there's no other way of calling their security as both phone's reception wasn't working properly they spent the night in the room.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtxE8alhv2w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Geet was scared as they were in closed cabin & held Maan's hand tightly.Maan was mesmerised with those almond twinkling eyes came to the present world seeing Geet shivering like hell.When Geet touched his hands then a currents run down his spine & she also felt like that only.

Maan asked holding her hand tightly comforting her,"Geet,is there any reason that u're shivering just for locked room?"Geet said still scaring,"It reminds me the night when I was locked in an dark room when Vikram once trapped me in his tricky plan."

Maan was so concerned but said warmly,"Geet,u can share that fear with me.Tumhe achcha lage ga jab hum kisi apne se humaare saare gham share karenge."

Geet saw those chocolate brown eyes & saw he warmth in those eyes for her.But the power went off & she was even more scared & she screamed immediately holding Maan's hand tightly.

Maan was alarmed as she was shivering badly then he switched on his mobile immediately so that she won't be panic.

Geet calmed a bit seeing the mobile light & said,"I've a candle & a match box in my bag.Show me the mobile light Maan & I'll take the candle & match box."Geet took the candle & match box & lit it on the table.

Now they were sitting in front of the candle & Maan saw Geet eagerly & said,"Geet,spit out that fear to me,u'll feel better trust me..."Geet nodded & said calmly,"Darji chose Vikram fro me as a husband.

He thought from this relation the two torn family will patch up.Lekin huva babaji ke marzi se.Darji ne socha ki Vikram mere liye sahi hai lekin mere liye...pata nahi jab woh mujhe choota tha tab meine uski aankhon mein ajjeb si pyaas dikhthi thi.Shaayad isiko lust kehthe hai...

When he was engaged to me then he would visit my house one or the other reason to talk to me or to meet me.But in my words,I've to say to touch me...Woh humesha mujhse chipakta rehta tha...Mujhe woh pasand nahi tha.I didn't like his attitude & whenever he touched me then I thought that 100 needles are pierced to me.Then the marriage date come back very soon.

Geet continued,"Saari rasme shuru hone lagi lekin darji ko Vikram ke gande iraadon ke baare mein mehndi waale raat pata chal gaya.Brij veerji ko pata chal gaya kyunki Vikram ne saari jayadad apne naam kar dieethi darji se dhoke se sign karva kar...woh papers Brij veerji ko mil gayi...aur darji ne rishta thos diya...

Then Vikram vowed in front of the family that he'll not allow anyone to marry me.He tried to fulfill the vow & trickily called me that he has captured Rajji.And he tried to rip my honour but he didn't knew that am expert in martial arts & will save myself.I fought with him & then only he came to know that I know martial arts then he tried to blackmail me emotionally capturing Rajji truly.But he even didn't know that Rajji also knows martila arts as she has learnt from me & she also fought & saved herself."

Geet's eyes filled with tears & continued holding Maan's hand tightly,"Now also he had no way to attack me then he entered ur house & captured dadimaa & Naintara & threatened of giving myself to him.When that plan didn't work then he tried to hurt dadimaa so that I'll be afraid of his actions but his plan backfired to him only when I came between dadimaa & his bullet."

Geet was crying silently on that time spitting the little bit of poison of fear to Maan.Maan squeezed her shoulder softly & she went into his arms willingly immediately.She always felt calm & secure in his arms.

They both engulfed into each other's embrace till the light came & they broke the hug immediately.Maan caressed her shoulder & said warmly,"Geet,tum akeli nahi ho...mein tumhaare saath hoon...mein tumhaare saath humesha saaya bankar rehoonga...you were only advising me that forget the past & move in ur life.U also apply that advice in ur life...am sure that u'll feel peace."

Geet saw those eyes which had warmth & she nodded feeling calm.After sometime she felt cold as the AC was on & she was continously rubbing her shoulder so that heat will be produced.

Maan noticed this & gave his coat to wear it but Geet refused it & sat there feeling the cold.Maan was angry when she denied the coat to wear but after sometime she started feeling drowsy & she slept peacefully.But her head was falling off the sofa repeatedly which made Maan irritated as Geet will be disturbed of her sleep.

Then he came & sat beside Geet & slowly placed her head on his shoulder.When Geet felt his soft shoulder then she cuddled on it confortably but she rubbed her shoulder from her hands feeling the cold in the sleep.

Then Maan took off his shirt & sat in his vest & wrapped the shirt on Geet like a blanket then she stopped shivering but her head slipped repeatedly as if she's craving for his soft shoulder.Then Maan sat beside her closely & made her head to sleep on his shoulder.

Geet cuddled herself to Maan's warmth & slept peacefully.Maan thought keeping a pillow on the sofa,"I'll sleep for 10- 15 minutes."But he also cuddled himself to Geet's warmth & she landed on his chest hugging him tightly.Both slept in each other's embrace peacefully without knowing that they're in each other's arms.

Precap is same.

PREVIOUS PART 37-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=27

NEXT PART 39-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=30
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...

its better fr geet to open up to maan...

loved it frm d heart...

its amazing...

thank u very much fr d wonderful update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
geet finally shared with him what she was feeling...

continue soon..

thnx for PM...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome update...

we relived those conference room romantic moments...

thanx for pm...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
" border="">

PART 39

Next morning dadimaa was worried as Geet & Maan goes missing & she dialled to Adi.Adi told her that they're in the office only doing some project design.He won't tell her abt their plan as she'll fee bad for both of them.

But dadimaa comes to know that something fishy as Maan won't leave Geet in the office alone after Geet's attack by Vikram.

Dadimaa visits office but everyone are worried as Geet & Maan are still missing.Then Geet's friends search for Maan & Geet in whole office except conference room but they won't found.

Everyone was surprised that dadimaa visited the office & Pinky was delighted to see her & wished her good morning.Here Maan & Geet were still asleep peacefully in each other's embrace & didn't know that dadimaa has visited the office after so many years.

Dadimaa also searched Maan & Geet everywhere & she opened the conference room which was locked from outside & entered & saw the scene with shock.Geet was asleep peacefully keeping her head on Maan's right chest & her right hand on his left chest where heart lies.

Her left hand was around his waist while his right hands was around her waist & left hand was holding her right hand tightly.

Dadimaa saw Maan & Geet in each toher's arms along with staff who saw them shockingly.Tasha took the picture silently from her mobile which was noticed by dadimaa & took it & broke it & said angrily,"Aap logon ko koi kaam nahi hai kya..."

The staff saw her nervously as it was first time she was shouting at them."Move on now..."The staff went outside immediately while dadimaa saw them both intently.Geet woke up slowly after having peaceful nap & saw that she had slept on Maan's chest.Geet was embarassed & she tried to move but Maan had held her waist tightly.

Geet tried to free her from his grip then only she noticed dadimaa.Dadimaa stood there giving stern look & Geet was embarassed & complained to her babaji,"Ab hume dadimaa ko aise hi pakadna tha...aapko toh bada mazaa aatha haina mujhe is situation mein daal kar..."

Which was so loud that dadimaa started laughing heartily hearing her cute complain to babaji.Geet was embarassed & he cheeks were red with shy.Dadimaa said heartily,"Geet aap babaji ko blame karna band kijiye..."

While Maan stirred feeling the lack of her warmth & he also opened his eyes to see dadimaa standing in front of him.Maan said without thinking,"Dadimaa,aap black coffee rakhne aayi thi kya...??"

Dadimaa started to laugh & said,"Maan bete zara aap sapnon ki duniya se baahar aayiye...yeh office hai...aapka ghar nahi...aur aap Geet ko chodiye...woh waise bhi mujhe dekh ke sharam se laal ho rahi hai aur aap unki mushkile aur bhi bada rahe hai...!!!"Maan saw around him & saw that he held Geet's waist tightly & he left it immediately.

Geet saw him nervously & ran from there feeling shy when he left her waist.Maan was also embarassed & he ruffled his hair making it even more messy.Dadimaa smiled at him & said,"Maan aap Geet se itna pyaar karthe hai toh aap engagement ke liye kyun mana kar rahe hai???

Maan was speechless while dadimaa continued,"Mein ab aur wait nahi kar sakthi...aap jaanthe hain...aaj aapko aise poora staff dekha hai..."Maan was horrified while dadimaa still continued,"Behtar hai ki aap Geet ko officially mangetar bana de ya mujhe hi banana padega...sochiye...aapko ek hafthe ka time hai uske baad mein aapki nahi sunoongi..."And she went from there.

Geet who stood there listening to their conversation was horrified to hear dadimaa's decision.Geet was embarassed to face the office on that day & she went taking the leave to home.

Here her friends were so happy that they were together & hi-fived each other.Geet sat in the balcony of outhouse sipping tea & thought so much abt Maan.How Maan had confessed his love to her in drunken state.

She also thought that how he had responded her when she kissed him first time.Then she closed her eyes & Maan came to her vision smiling at her.Here also Maan was thinking abt Geet in his room.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0JCp0-dxYU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Geet thought to herself,"Kyun mein unse bhaag rahi hoon?Mujhe pata hai ki woh bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar karthe hai jitna mein unse...tabhi mein kyun apni dil ki nahi sun rahi hoon???"Then she closed her eyes but once again Maan came to her vision.Geet stood in her room & saw towards wardrobe & she remembered something.

Geet went & opened her wardrobe & took her suitcase & keys.She opened the lock of her suitcase & opened it.The suitcase contained a small wooden box.She opened it with the same key & opened it & saw the box contents.There  stood a golden locket which had the dollar of the wordings in sanskrit,'OM'.Geet remembered that how the locket came into her possession.

FLASHBACK---------->

Get was crying silently sitting in the corner & Rano was stroking her head trying to sooth her.But she was also crying silently.Geet was in her wedding attire & half filled mehndi which was blank becoz of he broken marraige.

" border="">

The home had been in pin drop silence which mourned of the mistake which was done by darji.Geet's family sat silently feeling guilty & was remorsing the mistake of ruining Geet's life.

Geet's marriage had broken becoz of the bitter truth which came in front of the family.Darji didn't have the strength to face Geet's questioning eyes.

Rano tried to persuade Geet to eat something holding the plate but Geet didn't eat anything.How they will when they're moving in this bad phase.

Geet's family was cheated,their trust were broken & Geet's marraige was broken before she even marries the bridegroom.Geet sat there completely blank not having any idea what to do next.Pinky couldn't see her state & took the food plate from Rano & tried to feed her but Geet was stubborn.

She didn't eat a single grain from the plate.Then darji came & sat beside her & saw her painfully seeing her state.Geet saw him blankly.

Darji kept his hand on her head & said guiltily,"Mujhe maaf karde puttar...meir galathi ki sazaa tum bhugat rahi ho...lekin mein tumhe vaada kartha hoon...ki yeh shaadi ke maamle mein tumhaara decision hi final decision hai...I promise u Geet that we accept ur choice of boy in future...I won't force u for my choice of boy dear...i was wrong previously whenever u were trying to tell the boy isn't having any manners of talking to a girl...but i turned a deaf ear to ur pleas assuming that u're trying to deny the boy becoz of ur love towards that Maan...But when I come to know hi intentions now then I realised that it was my mistake of trusting the family blindly...Mujhe maaf karde puttar tum par na yakeen karne ki...I won't force u for anything from now on dear...I've faith & trust on ur choice dear."

Then he took the golden locket which was inscribed the om in sanskrit & kept it on Geet's hand & said politely,"Puttar,this locket is an heirloom of Handas,jo tumhari dadi ne humaare hone wale daamad ke liye rakha tha...Tumhaari dadi was the deity of Godess Lalitha...Jab tum tumhari maa ke pat mein thi tab woh maa Lalitha ka puja kiya tha tumhaari maa ki safe delivery ke liye.Jab tum paida huyi tab usne mere paas ye locket rakh kar kaha the ki yeh humaare hone wale daamad aur Geet ke honewale pati ko pehnaiye...now am getting the sign of her that becoz when i tried to put this locket around Vikram's neck then it struck halfway in the head only giving the sign that he's not right boy to u...Geet,when u choose ur choice of boy then put this locket around hi neck so that u & he will be blessed by ur dadi..."

Geet didn't say anything & took the locket blankly into her room to sleep keeping it near her cheek & caressing it.Geet's family saw her state & cried silently praying to babaji to make her come out of the bad phase.

FLASHBACK ENDS------------>

Geet saw the locket & caressed it closing her eyes.When she closed her eyes after few second Maan came into her vision.Geet opened her eyes immediately & saw the locket & smiled & said seeing upwards,"U've shown the right boy babaji,thank u."

PRECAP-Geet to Maan-I love u Maan...And they both kiss each other.

PREVIOUS PART 38-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=28

NEXT PART 40-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=31
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice...

continue soon...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 38