Isha Talwar will make her debut in Malayalam film

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
2 years to prepare for a debut?

Model-turned-actress Isha Talwar will make her debut in the Malayalam film industry

Ammu Zachariah

Isha Talwar probably knows what a career as an actor is all about. Considering her dad is Vinod Talwar, who has been a part of Bollywood for the last 30 years, it is a career and lifestyle that she has seen from close quarters. That's probably why it does not come as a surprise when she says she has spent the last two years preparing for her debut. "More recently, I took a four month voice training class and went through a course to learn Malayalam to ensure my debut is smooth," says the actress who is currently shooting for Vineeth Sreenivasan's Thattathin Marayathu.
   "I understand that Mollywood is a performance-oriented industry. When I read the script, I found it rather engaging. I decided that this was what I wanted to debut with," she says. In Thattahin Maraythu, she plays Aisha, a Muslim girl who is in love with a Hindu boy. "Though I am still in the process of exploring the
character, I do find bits of myself here and there," says Isha who feels preparing for a conservative role too is a challenge. "I am an actor and I don't want to limit myself to anything. I hope to be able to do everything that my character demands of me," she says. "Thalasserry is very beautiful. In fact, Vineeth lured me with Thalasserry biryani so that I would take up this role. But I am yet to taste the biryani," shares Isha.
[email protected]

SIMPLY ME: Isha Talwar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
She looks so simple and sweet ðŸ˜²