Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant FF..Hats off to your creativity.⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Felt like actually watching it ...☺️😳😛👏👏👏👏👏
Plzzz continue soon.Loved  the way you portrayed  their state of minds & solved each confusion .
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Really tooo good!!! You are a great writer and definitely a relief to the big long 3 day weekend!

Actually, if you know someone in EK's team please go in for a creative role in the team!!! I really think you have it in you!

Please post "THE FINAL" part before today's epi airing :)!  Cant wait!

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey ! where r u?
we are waiting 4 the the update eagerly...
continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. continue soon.. 
crazyfats thumbnail
Hope you guyz are doing good? I'm sure with the big C Night turning really big, the hangover is yet to finish.

Actually, I wanted to end my FF before they show the C Night. Unfortunately cud not do so due to some reason. Now that its already aired on TV, do you still want me to finish my FF?

Another reason I am really thinking not to proceed is because there were four things they showed on the C Night episode that were also a part of my FF. So when I saw them on TV, I just felt I shud have completed it before the episode for I did not want people to think I have simply copied stuff from the actual episode. I know no one like to see a repeat of whats already shown.

I tried my best to change my FF but its so damm fixed in my mind that I cannot tone down what was the original. So what do you say... shall I proceed with the last part?

Comments?
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazyfats

Hope you guyz are doing good? I'm sure with the big C Night turning really big, the hangover is yet to finish.

Actually, I wanted to end my FF before they show the C Night. Unfortunately cud not do so due to some reason. Now that its already aired on TV, do you still want me to finish my FF?

Another reason I am really thinking not to proceed is because there were four things they showed on the C Night episode that were also a part of my FF. So when I saw them on TV, I just felt I shud have completed it before the episode for I did not want people to think I have simply copied stuff from the actual episode. I know no one like to see a repeat of whats already shown.

I tried my best to change my FF but its so damm fixed in my mind that I cannot tone down what was the original. So what do you say... shall I proceed with the last part?

Comments?

its  always  fun to  read   ff on raya .  so plz  continue...   i read all the parts ..

i  expect u  post    the  update  soon

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Update it . :-)
i am waiting.
Never ever let your work down. ;-)
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls continue with the FF...we don't mind even when some scenes are repeated...its always fun..I'm sure we will enjoy them just like we do in this serial...some scenes have become part of RaYa's  chemistry(like the hook scene done for the 3rd time)...so come on let us enjoy your FF ...it will give finishing touch to a beautiful fiction you have written so far👏
jaya_5 thumbnail
Yah! Plz continue. V al r waiting!
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear
pls continue soon..
No matter what is shown in episode...
we r eagerly waiting for ur FF...
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfats

Comments?

please please continue soon.. 😊
i just cant wait to read next part 😃
❤️ continue soon...continue soon...continue soon...continue soon...continue soon... ❤️