Hey wonderful update yaar...πŸ‘
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: crazyfats

The last part -
-----------------------------------------

Dadi: Golu? tu kahan tha?

Ram: Dadi woh mein andar... andar naihn tha.
Dadi (confused look): Andar nahin tha? 

Ram: Haan dadi mein andar nahin tha.
Dadi: Par tu to abhi abhi andar se nikla?

Ram: Haan dadi mein andar tha.
Dadi: To Priya kahan hai?
Ram; Woh andar thi. Ab mein andar tha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, thank you - Ram & Saakshi!

This was so hilarious that I actually had to look around a few times hoping no one was looking at me πŸ˜›

The entire episode was so sweet... Loved it. I really wish we get to see the entire episode to the extent possible... at least bathroom scene post holi is very much possible...

I somehow think the CVs will definitely copy your idea :-) you can start getting your copyrights in place πŸ˜†

somehow this seems very very appropriate for today's episode...

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great yaar... thanks dear... loved Ram 's romantic side... hope too see the same in show too...

and yes Thanks Ram and Saakshi..
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 crazyfats a perfect morning for a wed couple and  i love and simling all the time when i m reading this part so romantic andπŸ˜‰
Edited by name2saakshi - 12 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its beautiful...but sorry just I cannot like the last portion where Ram kisses Priya...as far as both are concerned they are too private people and very matured so even though they discover love lately I donot think they can kiss outside their bedroom...its just my opinion that has got nothing to do with ur imagination, ur writing was superb and please do continue with ur writing, may come up with other FF as interesting as this one 
crazyfats thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

its beautiful...but sorry just I cannot like the last portion where Ram kisses Priya...as far as both are concerned they are too private people and very matured so even though they discover love lately I donot think they can kiss outside their bedroom...its just my opinion that has got nothing to do with ur imagination, ur writing was superb and please do continue with ur writing, may come up with other FF as interesting as this one 

Hi Jineejiggs! Thanks for your frank feedback. I appreciate that. I understand the two characters are very private. That's the reason I made sure that Ram guides Priya to a secluded location inside the Park... he takes to the top of the cliff where nobody is around and the lights are extremely dim for anyone to see what's happening. 

Hope this justifies the kiss :)

Thanks again. I genuinely appreciate it. Such observations suggest that the FF is read with interest. 
crazyfats thumbnail
Hello Evryone!

Thanks a ton for all the appreciation messages. And also for liking the FF. I would like to say this on behalf of every FF writer that we all put our hearts & soul into churning out that perfect story for the FF. However, nothing brings us much happiness as feedback & comments from you all. Even a simple 'loved it' reply is more than enough to make us realize that our efforts are really appreciated.

Thanks again!    
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely @veryyy romantic last part was a pleasure to read luved it to the core nehaπŸ‘πŸΌ and dadi part was hilarious wowwwπŸ€—
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it... Loved it...Loved it...It was very sweet, cute & hilarious..The bathrm scene was the best. 🀣Can actually imagine  Dadi with her cute expressions standing there & Ram-Priya's awkwardness..Hope Cv's will come up with some cute RaYa moments like this.πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot.Plz keep writing.
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was indeed a very very interesting & wonderfully written  ff. great job  !!