~*~ Auni Aur Miilee Ki Prem Kahaani ~*~

Posted: 17 years ago

Heeyy guyzz

After alot of requests we have decided to make  a area for auni&miilee fans !!

This area is for those fans who are absaloutly in love with this jodi and need a place to chat about them.

Here you can post pictures, post Fan-Fics, write poems, play games, disscus the current track between the couple, luk through videos etc.

So have loads of fun guyz and keep posting and visiting this area regularlly !

so enjoy !

l0ve KAndy

NOTE: this place is for fans so plz do not reck this place by wirting bad comments or saying bad things about the jodi, thank you.

Edited by miileerox4eva - 17 years ago
Fan-Fic on miilee
link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=286132
really really cute miilee and auni music video posted by mona wasu !!
http://www.zippyvideos.com/5031591955104546/miilee_juda_hoke _bhi_/

aint it so cute !!! 😳

article on mona wasu posted by NadiaIqbal

Mona Vasu, the girl who promised an over-bored Indian TV viewer that the era of the melodramatic saasbahu serials was over, has finally grown up and has started chalking out her future plans quite carefully. She shares her future goals.

Let's start with miilee. the serial is coming to an end this June, but the channel decided otherwise and the producers added more characters to create an impact.
Yes, I will very sorry that Miilee is going to end very soon, but it is the decision of the channel lastly. We are happy with the way the story has shaped up so far and the audience's response was good, but the dipping TRP's, has decided to unevolve the show naturally.

Why the makeover has taken place?
The story has gone off track from where it started, it has changed completely, as we wanted to try something different, but it failed. Things have progressed from the house to the college campus.

Miilee made you a household name on TV across the country. How has your experience been so far?
I started with Miilee because I liked the character very much. She is much more like me, a naughty and fun-loving girl. Now, all the people recognise me through my character and not by my name. It happens on the sets too. All the crew members and spot boys call me miilee. They don't remember that my name is Mona. But I am happy about it.

Doesn't this scare you? I mean, don't you think it will be difficult for you to come out of miilee's shadow?
Actually, I am happy the way I am and I told you that I signed the serial because I found miilee more like me. I love everything about miilee, the get-up, the attitude and the make-up. And I'm able to act my character quite easily. I don't have to put in much effort. On the sets also, it hardly takes me 10 minutes to get ready for the shoot as I also dress more like miilee in my personal life.
You started your career with theatre; went on to do modelling and are now into television. Are you satisfied with your journey so far?
Yes! I am. Right from my college days, I was more interested in doing theatre and acting. Though I have never joined the National School of Drama (NSD), I worked with the NSDians while doing theatre in Delhi. And it really helped me improve my acting skills. In my career so far, I enjoyed doing theatre more because it gives you the platform to interact with your audience instantly. I would love to do theatre again, but unfortunately it's not possible for me now because of my busy schedule.

So what's after Miilee? Is she looking forward to doing more of television or is there any desire to join Bollywood?
I am looking forward to doing films now. Currently Till now, I was doing only Miilee and it is the last TV serial for me because I have not signed anything after this. Now I want to do only films, you know i suit for it only.

But isn't it true that you turned down some major film offers that included one from the Yashraj Banner because of Miilee?
Its true that I had received an offer from Yashraj. Actually, they discovered me through the show's publicity stills and found me suitable because they also needed the same energetic and funny character for their film. But they wanted me to complete the film in a twomonth continuous schedule which was not possible for me since I was running out of dates. Tanisha played the same character, I guess.

Was the film called Neil and Nikki?
Yes. And before she could be quizzed further about whether she is repenting having said no to the film or is happy that the film didn't do well, she quickly bids us goodbye.

Edited by miileerox4eva - 17 years ago
hiya friend,s i hate this serial miilee
koi kahani nahi miti jo bakwas stupid story,s dal detey hai pehaley hi ekte kapoor ke roney waley dramey nai katam hotey to baki fazul dramey shuro ker de te hain 😭 😆 and this post 4 u all
uummm im sry but i sed htis place is just for fans !!!!!
so plz dont post these kinda things ! 😡
AUNI TUNE - copy and paste link into internet adress bar.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20862554/Auni_miilee.wmv.html

enjoy. lov samera
miileerox4eva
don,t be angery to mee i just kidding but y r u seria,s if u don,t want to talk me so leave that ur saying naaa that we r just doing fun so i m also just doing fun 😕 i also like miilee and auni i thing u will be a nice guy but u r ........... what i can say now from kareena2006
oops sry yaar 😳
i.ve got a rpob i get mad 2 easilly 😳 😆
sry !
anywayz hav fun 😊
oops sry yaar 😳
i.ve got a rpob i get mad 2 easilly 😳 😆
sry !
anywayz hav fun 😊