Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha_m thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i know after reading the threads and all on the forum you guys don't like the current track of swaron and neither do i . that was the primary reason I made this short story and the upcoming part would be the end chapter. I hope you all like it and would give you some reason to cheer up and hope 👍🏼 and i know i didnt pm you earlier and for all those who missed it i updated ch 4 earlier this month its on page 4 read it before you read this ch 😊
medha_m thumbnail

Chapter 4

He tried dissuading himself from going to that place again but in vain. His feet kept on walking towards that spot without paying any attention to the tug of war between his head and heart. "Dude, there is nothing to do here it is time to leave." "Just once, I just want to see it once." "Nothing is like before anymore and it will hurt you by going there." "Oh how much worse could it get."

As he reached the place he took a deep breath in to calm his nerves and relax his heartbeat but it didn't help his heart kept beating at pace which made him doubt that it might just fly out of his chest. As his eyes wandered on the spot his mind went back to that night, that moment, he bent and touched the steps trying to remember the emotions, the feelings, her presence, her touch.

"You still believe, still hope swayam."

He looked up to see her standing infront of him with a slight smile on her face. "Sharon, what are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you"

"What, how did you know I would come here, did Rey send you he asked me to come and check the venue."

"No, I asked him to check the venue for a party and specially asked him to check out the same place where RDX sir gave his."

"But he had guests tonight I thought you knew."

"I did, that's why I asked him to because I knew he would make you do it and if somehow you came to the venue I was sure you would definitely come to this spot. The same spot where we um where we came during the party, I remember it all."

"He could have easily asked Vicky or nil to do it."

"No, he knows you are the only one who understands my taste."

He took a step sideways and caught hold of the railing. Did she actually make me come here and she accepted that she remembers that night. Can't believe it, why would she do that. "well I couldn't find much, there is a wedding going on and the manager seems a bit busy I will get you the details tomorrow."

"That's not important, it was just an excuse, did that because I wanted to talk to you"

"Could have called"

"Really, have you checked your cell and the number of missed calls from me?"

"Could have met in college tomorrow"

"I couldn't wait, it is very important for me to make you understand"

"Listen Sharon you don't owe me any explanation and I am not asking for one either. Why did you even bother to go through so much trouble? as it is I am nothing to you, whatever happened has happened and it doesn't bother me. I am not waiting for you to reopen that book again so don't try to."

"Stop with the preachy talks for once Swayam, moving on, letting things be, this this, it is not working neither for me nor for you. I know it is killing you inside, you can't do it, you can't stay away from me. Can't see me sad, can't see me lose, I am important to you, no matter what you say what you do, you might be able to put up a brave face for the world and a smile for your friends but you are constantly dealing with the pain, the yearning inside you, the hope, the fact that you came here proves it."

She moves towards him and places her hand on his hand which was still holding the railing. He felt a shiver run through his arm but didn't react. He kept on staring at the ground.

"Swayam, look at me."  But he didn't. "I never realised Swayam that I have hurt you to such an extent. Never thought of the consequences, never thought of the effect my actions will have on you. Swayam nothing happened that night outside the party I have no idea of what you saw but trust me I left the moment he tried to kiss me again. I saw your face in my mind.  I knew it was wrong. I felt terribly guilty as if I had betrayed you. I cried the whole night. I was"

"Why"

"What"

He looked up at her into her eyes "Why did you feel guilty, why did you feel that you had betrayed me, technically you were doing nothing wrong we were not in a relationship. You were with a guy you liked."

"I might have liked him then but I didn't love him and I was in love with someone, still am."

Sharon felt Swayam's grip tighten beneath her hand. She could see how hard he was trying to maintain a poker face. She knew he had figured it out but the pain he had to go through was making it difficult for him to accept it.

"I am sorry for everything for calling you a loser, a desperate stalker, a proxy. You were never ever any of those. You were always a hero an amazing human being more like an angel. IT was just my anger and my ego I was trying hard to maintain that diva image. You have to understand this Swayam that I was hurt. I didn't want you to be the secret admirer because I didn't want you to think of me as a shallow, materialistic girl. I thought that you knew the real me more than myself.  You made me want to be a better person."

"I didn't give you those gifts to impress you or because I believed that I could buy you. I did that just to make you smile."

She smiled and removed her hand from his and placed it on his heart "Thank you for the gifts, thank you for being there, thank you for tolerating my absurd behaviour at timed and thank you for still caring even after all the pain I have put you through but I have been equally hurt too Swayam  and it has made me realise that I lo"

Swayam stops her from saying anything further by covering her mouth.

"You know there has been nothing traditional between us from the start. You are not the typical heroine of romantic novels and movies and neither am I the typical hero but there is one thing that I really really don't want to change. Traditionally it is the guy who confesses um the one to propose so."

Swayam removes his hand from her mouth and places both his hand on hers, holding it even tighter to his heart.

"I LOVE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU TOO"

SWAYAM-SHARON FINALLY HAD THEIR HAPPY ENDING AND LIKE IN EVERY OTHER FAIRYTALE THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER J J

Edited by medha_m - 12 years ago
medha_m thumbnail
I hope actually I am sure the cv' have something palangtod planned for us for their confession but this my version of it, this is how I see it and wish it would be please leave comments really wanna know your views and also do share something on how you want their confession to be 😊
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post meda. this was awesome.
hope something of this happens in D3.
thanks for the pm and continu.
update next part soon.

medha_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaju

Lovely post meda. this was awesome.

hope something of this happens in D3.
thanks for the pm and continu.
update next part soon.

thank you but this is the last part of this story 😊
shaani2209 thumbnail
*res**edited*

awesome one dear...superb work...loved reading ur story...thanks for the pm...
PS: u really write well...
Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
such a sweet ss medhu!!!
pl aage bhi aise hi likhti rehna!
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CV's yeh dekho aur seekho...man aweome ...just awesome...loved it...par yaar its over???...iske baad kya hota hai???
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: medha_m

thank you but this is the last part of this story 😊

yup nice ending and even a gr8 beginning.😊
continue with new ones na if possible.
medha_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaju

yup nice ending and even a gr8 beginning.😊