medha_m thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey i am new to this forum this is my first post and my first fiction hope you will like it please do reply. 

Chapter 1:India fest: Goa

Sharon sat on the bench under the soft glow of the lamp staring up towards the sky. The only sound that could be heard of was of the waves crashing some 100 metres away. She was alone here as all her group members were having dinner and maybe enjoying all the attention after the performance at India fest .she had to admit they all made a good team and even after all the problems they had to face they did manage to put up a pretty impressive performance.  She sat there reminiscing the past one year in St. Louis College. All the memories flowed through her mind without any conscious effort of hers and the face that cropped up most was of the man who had now become her confidence her strength, who helped get her 'chahat' as he had termed it back. Yes, Rey was the one who made it possible, yes Rey was the one who tried his best, tried persuading her, encouraging her to get on the stage again. But the face that made her believe in herself again the person who was her trust today who was her trust since forever was and is Swayam. "Rey is my best friend and he did prove it again as he was the one to understand it even before you yourself did Sharon that Swayam is your strength . Maybe I always did know it somewhere deep down but never understood."

"Meri life, meri incomplete life ko sirf tum sirf tum complete kar sakti ho Sharon",  "tumhare exact samne woh  insaan khada hai tumhare liye apni life sacrifice kar sakta hai , tumhe kuch bhi nahi hone de sakta."   Were the lines stuck in Sharon's head remembering them over and over again, speaking them out loud as if to make them even more believable. To remind her that it wasn't a mirage. It was and will always remain the truth.

"Will it really. At least no one can ever doubt Swayam's love, not now not ever. He has always loved me actually loved me unconditionally, and the right way. Not the way it has become in the 21st century. He was right always right my ego would be the reason of my disaster. This whole Shivam fiasco and the consequences I had to face where only because of 'me and my damn ego' as he had predicted. I had to endure Shivam and his stinking pick up lines, had to endure the anger of the people who mean the most to me my friends, had to endure the taunts and even made my team go through the pain of losing the competition for which we had been preparing for months and in the process lost my self-confidence. I was on the verge of losing the thing that makes me feel alive DANCE. If it hadn't been for Rey, my friends, the weak...Kriya's friends and..." his face at the end of her performance filled her thoughts, his smile, and the thumbs up sign. She sat still for several moments just letting the feeling of calmness that she always felt near him, remembering him sink in.

"It was for you, I talked to him because of you I did it all to make you jealous I...who am I kidding Swayam was never jealous sad yes angry maybe but never jealous he can't be that's just not him. Well on the bright side Sharon you at least now know what it is like being called a loser. The word you so casually used for him and his friends. I was so wrong, made a whole lot of mistakes and always blamed him for it. I have insulted him a lot, publically humiliated him called him a stalker and what not, said things I shouldn't have but never once did I say what I should have, what I actually feel for him, what my mind subconsciously knew, what my heart is shouting out loud right now, what I never let myself accept that I LOVE YOU TOO SWAYAM, I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL, I CANT CHANGE THAT NOW, HELL I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO"

CHAPTER 2 - PG2

chapter3- pg 4 

chapter 4 - pg 5 

Edited by medha_m - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*EDITED*

Welcome to the forum Medha.Your SS was fabulous.You are an amzing writer.Pls continue ,update nxt part soon n PM me.All The Best :)
Edited by neha167 - 12 years ago
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! Awww Thats so Adorable!! :D Loove it.. Will you continue it by any chance? BTW Welcome.. M nisha! :)
...Pwinch3ss... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just one word to say..."wow"
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's soo adorable! Luvd it! It's awesum! :D
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
=D...WOW..this is awesome...waiting for part two..
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
welcum medha...🤗
i'm taniya..
4 ur ss- SPEECHLESS...👏
post chap 2 fast n pm me..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was superb. hope to see this in d3.
do continue and pm me on ur next update.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum dear... ur first post is fantastic and a creative way to introduce urself to us... keep it up girl
medha_m thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for liking it 😊 i would update soon and pm all of you soon thank you