Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you shy 🤗 much appreciated 😃 great job! 👏

and eeekss finally a REAL rabba ve moment!!!! i am one happy phangirl today!! first the news of Sobti winning the naya sadasya award , then ArHi win BOTH jodi awards 🥳, then such a beautiful rabba ve moment between ArHi 😍 and finally to top it all off your amazing uncut video!!! 🤗

all equals = a very very VERY happy Ruxana!!!!! LOL 😆 my weekend looks bright already! 😃

thanks again 😃
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
thanks for the video Shy I loved it ...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Shy for the uncut vid and caps, so good to watch without Manodrama's ridiculous scenes. Leave it to Khushi to have the guts to snatch the papers out of Arnav's hand and then run around with them 😆 They are adorable together!
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Shy... Lovvveeeddd the episode today. Lol...
Khushi > Aapka yeh paper lena hain to tair ke aana hoga...
Arnav with "what the" expression > Main chal ke bhi aa sakta hoon... Lol...
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for uncut and nice pics..today's forum all about SPA..may be cv's knew..so they gave us average episode but Rabba ve was surly saving grace as it was real an dno hate feelings were shown from either  side...and many congratulations to IPKKND team bagging 5 awards and also to all of IPKKND fans...we got what we wanted...much awaiting event SPA awards on 24th March...Barun Hosted the event I wish I was there...we know this is The BEST event of SP...because our HAWT ASR was hosting...hopefully all the girls there were fine
unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the uncut shy...yeah i liked today's epi except the payal-mami saas bahu...but even i'm in a bloody good mood today...SINCE I WOKE UP I'M RECEIVING ALL GOOD NEWS...😃. instead of waiting for  monday, i'm counting days for 24th... this is the first time i'm happy with SPA... and this the first time a actor won three awards at a time i think..👏... what a amazing news... we as fans are unable to sleep today due to so much of joy...i wonder whether barun will sleep or not...how happy he will be...huge recognition for his brilliant efforts 😍 sorry for spamming...can't control...😆...u know
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was excellent shybabe.  you are too good.  thank you.
i loved the arshi moments.  with each episode, my love for barun and sanaya grows everyday.  they are really two of the finest actors.   
i skipped mami and payal's section because it does not affect the story anyways.  it's just a waste of time.
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
excellent vm shy thank u so muchEdited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Vm and great pics..👏

Thanks a million for this Shy..😊 😊

I say thi daily saying again Love ya so very much.

This is for you... 🤗 🤗

trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank you...great job as usual!