9/3: Let's Play CATCH CATCH!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shalu, as always awesome. Thanks for the pictures and description🤗 About the episode  what can I say I only liked Arnav-khushi part, see how well they played tag😆 Maami and Payal took much of the screen time, that's because BS and SI were preparing for SPA, since it will be over today, I am hoping  the story will move forward and we will have the holi promo. I think they should also reduce the saas-bahu to just 5 mins in an episode...as these 2 are not going to fetch any TRPs. 
Oh Lord have mercy!!! First bucketball, throwing water on each other like kindergarten kids in office n now catch catch!!!😆😆😆 This Khushi is crazy n she is making ASR crazy too!!! These two wont need kids so soon in their life. They r enuf to make the house upside down!!!😆
But real rabba ve looks so damn good n beautiful!!sigh!!! it was like ages!!!
Thanks for the pics Shy😃
Nice pics. Thanx Shy.

Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Keshriya

Shalu, as always awesome. Thanks for the pictures and description🤗 About the episode  what can I say I only liked Arnav-khushi part, see how well they played tag😆 Maami and Payal took much of the screen time, that's because BS and SI were preparing for SPA, since it will be over today, I am hoping  the story will move forward and we will have the holi promo. I think they should also reduce the saas-bahu to just 5 mins in an episode...as these 2 are not going to fetch any TRPs. 

Prema..the only saving grace was CATCH CATCH😆..wasn't too thrilled...but chalegaa😆
Thanks for the pictures and descriptions Shy!🤗
Thanks for the pics Shy!
1 correction, they played water-water dat morning itself, not the previous day!
I enjoyed the ArHi genuine scene! The flashbacks made it more endearing.😍
Shy merei behen!!

BHEEKARI KE LIYE BHEEK, JITNI BHI MILEY THEEK!!

😆

literally that rabba ve was a bheek!!

but then it's ok, it happens , the show has to make a long run, then we have to tolerate,,, but then mami was getting on my nerves,, I can watch the bheek wale Rabbave,, but paymam almost killed me!

thanks for those pix,,, now that barun hosts SPA,, i really have no complaints,,,so what if i put on weight!🤣

Love ur post...mainly the captions...and their nicknames..😆

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Shy merei behen!!

BHEEKARI KE LIYE BHEEK, JITNI BHI MILEY THEEK!!

😆

literally that rabba ve was a bheek!!

but then it's ok, it happens , the show has to make a long run, then we have to tolerate,,, but then mami was getting on my nerves,, I can watch the bheek wale Rabbave,, but paymam almost killed me!

thanks for those pix,,, now that barun hosts SPA,, i really have no complaints,,,so what if i put on weight!🤣

don't worry ZO...aur cheek bacche hai able hafte keliye😆