Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Great parts!!! This story is really good!! Con't soon!!!
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! that was amazing! n that's a lesson for all the guys out there! a hot girl is not the best person to date just because she's hot!!!!!!!!! hahaha take care n cont. soon
my prediction: the stars r swinging the way angad's thoughts about muqu are swinging n i believe they r swinging more towards the break up so in the next part, a break up will be seen!!!!!!!!!!! cont. soon to prove me rite/wrong!
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

hey muneeza i am not that bad yaar!!!!!!!!!but great parts! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ please cont soon!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ya i know, ur probabally as good as the charecter is bad per kya karo majboori hai😳. I sound too serious as muniza soo call me muni.

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi Pride

i just read the whole fic..OMG, its rly good!!!! i love it..you rly did a good job im making it diffent!! its seem so real..cont soon plzzz

Karishma****

thanx for the comment πŸ˜› i m glad u liked it i will continue in a few hours, and it will be longer this time.

munizaaa thumbnail

Here is the next episode

Episode 6

Recap: Angad is totally mesmerized by muqu's beauty as she came running towards the car.

M: Sorry, sorry Angad der hogai. Angad darwaza to kholo

Angad snaps out of his dreamy state.

A: oh haan, betho (unlocking the door)

M: Angad I m so excited I cant wait to go shopping with u, we both alone. It was so much fun last time.

A: Gets flash backs of the last time they had shopped and remembers how much it had cost him. He then remembers what Freak of nature had told him that beauty is not everything. He screws up the courage to talk to her. Er… Muqu I need to talk to u.

m: haan bolo

A: Yahan nahi. He takes them to a abandoned old street and stops the car there. Muqu I think we should end our relationship, I just don't like u anymore.

M: WHAT DO U MEAN, U DON'T LIKE ME ANY MORE. HOW CAN U SAY THAT Angad

A: I m sorry. Mujhe laga ke tum mujhe samaj saco gi lekin hum dono ek dusere ke liye...

M: What do u mean i dont understand u. U dont understand me angad!!! I AM THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL U CANT DUMP ME. I m going to … to …ruin u.

A: Angad having a big ego is very mad that she was actually threatening him. Well hun guess what I just dumped u and I don't regret it, Freak of .. meri dost thik thi u are a stubborn brat. Now get in the car and I ll drop u off to where ever. Waise dil to chah raha hai ke tumhe yahin chor ke chale jaon lekin I have manners.

M: sits in the car, but at the same time she thinking of ways to get him back.

The scene ends.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------

SCENE II--- Kripa's home- USA

Anjali comes home from work at around 9 at night from her work. She goes in Kripa's room where kripa is busy packing.

Anjali: Kripa, ye lo tumhare gifts

Kripa: She hugs her, thanks di. Tumhare bina mera kya hoga. I m going to miss u soo much. Plzz India jaldi ana.

Anjali: Don't worry kripa, mein jald se jald ane ki koshish karoon gi. Help chahiye hai packing mein

Kripa: No its ok its almost done anyways. Tum so jao di waise bhi tum kafi thak gai hogi. I ll finish packing and then I ll sleep too.

------------------------Next day----------------------

Kripa goes to college late as always, but surprisingly for her Mrs. C does not say anything to her. Kripa goes and sits next to Anita who is worried sick. Mrs. C passes back the tests. When she gets to Anita and Kripa's desk her hands are shaking. Without even looking at them she puts the papers on their desk and moves on.

Kripa smirks remembering what she had said to her yesterday and after looking at her grade which is the highest in the class like always. The bell rings Anita and Kripa both walk out of the class Anita not surprisingly failed and is depressed. Kripa looks at the depressed Anita and smiles.

Kripa: Anita don't worry yaar, tum aj ke baad chemistry mein koi test fail nahi karo gi. She gets a book out of her bag. Ye lo anita a gift for me. Anita looks at her kinda surprised.

Kripa: don't worry u don't have to read all of this. Is book mein notes likhi hoi hai besides each chapter, to tumhe chapter pr ne ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai just read the notes and u ll do great on all ur tests guaranteed.

Anita: (hugs her) Aww… Kripa thank u sooo much. She is almost in tears I m going to miss u soo much yaar plzz maat jao.

Kripa: Sorry anita I have to go. Mujhe meri mama papa ki bohot yaad ati hai mein unse zyada der door nahi reh sakti. Anita I brought gifts for everyone deepa, reema, Ajay, rizwan. Lekin I just cant face them tum sub ko gifts de dena, (She hands her the bag that she had been carrying) aur sabse kehna ke I m going to miss them all very much (she is almost crying) Mein Aj ghar jaldi jaa rahi hun, I want to spend today's day with my di. Pata nahi tum sab ke bina mein kaise rahoon gi. (she hugs her for the last time and walks in the opposite direction wiping her tears )

Kripa goes home. She and Anjali have lunch and dinner together. Anjali tells Kripa to go to sleep early as she had to wake up early and it was going to be a very long journey. Kripa is peacefully sleeping when she suddenly wakes up hearing a crashing sound outside, she gets scared.

Kripa: Anjali, was that u.

No one replies back. She goes outside opens the lights and gets the shock of her life.

What made that sound was it Anju or someone else?? Keep reading to find out.

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part muni! please cont soon! i hope nothing happened to anjali!
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
its great I wonder what happened
shahidlover24 thumbnail
I just caught up with this fan fic! Awesome job so far! I love the concept and everything 😳

I wonder what happened that made that sound πŸ˜•
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yay! i was rite!!! now time for my next prediction: for some strange reason the stars r telling me that kripa is going to have a surprise farewell party!!!newayz cont. soon to prove me rite or wrong!!!n yes that was a very nice part!!!
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

I just caught up with this fan fic! Awesome job so far! I love the concept and everything 😳

I wonder what happened that made that sound πŸ˜•

Thanx i m glad u like it. It going to get better b/c Angad and Kripa meet in the next 2 episodes.πŸ˜›

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago