plzzzzzz continue soon
Rajeev fan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
it is really good
continue soon
cant wait for the next part 😊 😊
munizaaa thumbnail
The first letter in Episode 3 is very important there are many things in that letter that will be significant later in the story, so pay close attention. Do guys mind if I write the letters in English because if u guys have a problem with it I could do it in hindi.
This episode is dedicate to Muqu. 😛

Episode 3

Kripa's email says 2 new messages she reads the first one to herself.

Hey freak of nature,
                       I have known you for more than a month now lekin I m still not comfortable in calling u freak of nature, I mean what kinda name is that? Dude that's so cool you are comin to India & in 2 days too, I knew u couldn't live without seeing me, after all I m so hot and sexy, lol. Ok, ok I was just joking, I know u want to know me better before meeting me, but can u imagine if we would meet in real life, we wouldn't even know each other. I m so mad at u though why didn't u tell me this before. If I really met u in real life I would like marry u as soon as I met u, b/c if u came in my life I would have no problems, mein tumse kabhi mila bhi nahi aur tum meri problems ko mujhe se achi tarike se solve karna janti ho, how do u do it!! Anyways mujhe tumhe kuch bata na hai. Actually mujhe tumhari advice chahi ye thi. Tumne mujhe last time bataya tha that I should not go out with muku just because she is beautiful, and inner beauty is more important than outer beauty at that time I was like blah blah blah. But I realize that what u said is really true. Well Muq
u is now my girlfriend and, she doesn't understand me at all. Ab mein kya karo. Help me yaar because only u can. Oh yeah tumne last time poocha tha ke mera screen name Sahil kyun hai. Well it's a long story and I don't know where to start. Hmm… Is nam se meri bohot yadein judi hui hai. Jab mein chotta tha tab mere daddy mujhe hamesha samandar kinare le kar jate the. Mere papa hamesha se mera naam sahil rakhna chahte the, kuyn ke mujhe samandar kinare jana buhut acha lagta tha lekin meri mama ko ye naam pasand nahi tha. When my dad died I used this name to be a reminder of him . Everything from my passwords to my username, I use the name Sahil. I don't know mein tumhe ye sab kuyn bata raha hun, lekin ye battein aj tak mein ne kisi se bhi nahi kahin. Shayad tum bhi nahi janti how much my life has changed after I met u on India forums. And for gods sake change ur name from freak of nature to something else. Chalo bye, jaldi likhna. 
                                         Sahil

Kripa smiles after reading this. Sahil tum bhi na. I feel so sorry for people that have to endure you. Ek mahine me, ye dusri bar hai jab tum phirse ek bichari ladki ka dil torro ge. She snaps out of her thoughts and reads the 2nd email which is also from Angad.

Hey freak of nature,
Where are you. Mein tumhara kabse intezar kar raha hun. I m having second thoughts about muqu now. I like her a lot lekin she just doesn't understand me, like u. Yaar help me please. Mein kya karo. Reply back quick I need u to solve my problem because u know only u can. 

Sahil

P.S. I have been waiting for your reply all day its like 2'o clock at night but I m not going back to sleep until you reply back.

Kripa reads this letter and quickly answers back and clicks send. She then sighs poor Sahil, bechara kitna confused hai. Kripa goes and stands by the window watching the sun set. As the sun sets in USA, It rises in India its 7 am, and we are now at Angads house where we see him with his head on the keyboard, mouth open.
Poor guy went to sleep on the computer while waiting for Kripa's reply. The alarm clock rings and Angad snaps out of his sleep. After realizing that he had slept last night on his computer desk he goes and checks his mail and is happy when it says 1 new message.

What is the advice that kripa gave Angad? Stay tuned to find out. Sorry for the short episode I will try to make the next one much longer and I know its kinda boring right now with just the emails and stuff but it will get better especially when Kripa reaches India which will be in 4 episodes.

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
~Angel~ thumbnail
awwww sooooo goooooddddd
cont sooooon
greatttttt jobbbbbb 👏
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part! thanks for dedicating it to me! omg i am angad's girlfriend!!!!!!!!haha lol! thanks yaar u made my day!lol! cont soon!
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry for not commenting earlier!!
but those parts were just fantastic!!! really good work!!! i love everything that u have done so far in this ff. so keep up the good work n cont. soon
n as per my word, i predict that letter in part1 was written by kripa!!! n my other prediction is that cuz of some family pblms kripa will have to go to india!!! so do cont. soon to prove me rite or wrong!!
                                    ur local astrologer
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
just read ur fan fic now
it is gr8
wow falling in love on net is something i will never do in my life
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sujalangad_rock

just read ur fan fic now
it is gr8
wow falling in love on net is something i will never do in my life

i agree with u...

lucky-moon thumbnail
awesome part love it and she must have advice him to tell her the truth that he does feel to strongly about her i guess