Kriyaansh3103 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode should have been like this. 
plz pm me when u update
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
part 4:
kriya was jus standing der sokedd thinking dat she was hearing was it really true or was it a dream
rey: kriya... kya tu mujhse pyaar karti  hoo
kriya couldnt look at him cuz she had teaars in her eyes she jus turned away rey came up 2 her and holded her face
rey: tum thik to hoo kya tum mujhe jawaab nahi dena chati
kriya: reyyy ... mein ...
reyy jus wanted to here da 3 words 4rm er
kriya : i love you reyy
rey was shokedd did he jus hear his baattcutter say those words to himm that he really wanted to hearr rey was soo happy dat he jus hugged her tightly and she hugged him bkk
rey: i love you to baatcutter tum jaanti bhi nahi hoo ke mein aaj kitna khusshh hun yeh baat sunte hue tumne muje who teen shabd kahein OMG i am so happyy he hugged her again
kriya was so happy smiling away
kriya: rey lekin tum mera dill kabhi toroge nahi na aur meraa saathh hameesh dhoge aur sirf mujhse hi pyaar karo ge na?
rey: offcourse battcutter i will always love you mein tumhara saath kabhi nahi chodungaa
kriya: thankyou and she huggged himm😃 she was jus about 2 go 2 da kitchen t get some water for helf and him wen rey suddenly holded her wrist and pulled her towardss himm
rey: kriya itni bhi jaldi kya haii tumhe mujhe kuch dena hogaa mujhe bohot pyaas lagi hai ( mischievious smile😆)
kriya: ha to mein paani lekar aati huna (winks at him)
rey : nahi muje kuch aur chahiyeee?
kriya: kya? (lookinnng at him puzzledd)
reyy : kiss!! plzz
kriya: shokedd wattt no rey!!
rey : plzz kriya
kriya didnt knw wat to do after their mini argument of yeh no yeh no she finally gave up
kriya: ok okkk !!
sshe leaned forward2kiss him so did rey and they were so closee that they could hear eachother breathe rey ooppened his eyyes and so her eyes closeed so he went forward an d kissed her lips kriya slowly put her hands on his shoulders and enjoyed da kiss
after 2 mins they left eachother to breath normally kriya looked at him and was very embarreseed so she looked downn😳
rey :this is the best moment i have had in my entire life i love you!! btw i never knew you were a good kisser i shuld hav done this ages ago ( mischiveouslly smilying at herr )
kriya was soo embarrsed dat she went from der smiling to get water from da kitchenn
whn she cme bk she had a shk of her lyf her whole room was decrated with dim lights candles everwheres roses spread outt on the floor and rey was jus puutinng the final touches
kriya: yeh sab kyun?
rey : kriya i wnna mke dis da most memroble nght in our life
kriya smiled and gve him da waterr whilst he was drinking
kriya: rey waise aapp ko kaise pata mom ghar par nahi hai meine to nahi ka ha ta aap ko
rey : thinkin damn tum ne swayam ko bataya tha na to usne muje bataya
kriya: oh okk hahaa
rey gve her da glass and she went 2 put it on her table rey came behind her and pikked her up in his arms
kriya : reyy yehh app kya karahe ho neeche utaro mujee
reey never lisened 2 eer and made her line dwn on da bed lying dwn next 2 er he pulld er close and made er goo 2 sleepp with heir hand in hand after a while rey realised she had gone to sleep he slowly removed his handds and kissed her forhead and went home closing the dor behind him
next morning every1 was in colledge screaming and shoutiinng cuz of their colledge winnig
swayam: so rey kall raat kaisa tha did she accept her feelings
rey: kaal raat was mindblowing dude and yes were a couple nw btw where is she hope shes woken up
swayam: congrats dude finnally tera love track par haii loll bus wo aati hogi itna betaab kyun horaha hi usse dekhne
rey : shut up dude lets go ( smiling)
kriya realised she was late she wanted 2 luk er best 4 rey so she took out a beautiful dress to wear but she was already lte so she had to quikly run to colledge
as sson as she enterd colledge alll the guys were lookin at her cuz she was luking so beautiful in her blue dress was knelenghth
she qukly enter clas saying:
sorry sir am late ( breathing so hard after all da running)
teacher: its ok kriya waise tum late kyun ho
all the people were staring at her i da class cuz she looked so preeety
nilesh: vicky yeh kriya hi hai na ( rubbing his eyes )
vicky : dude mein bhi wahi sochrahu hoon she looks soo pretty
kriya: ( after cathing her breath ) wo sir mein lait thi kall raat ko mein thori der si soyi ( lookin at rey ) then i was looking for my keys kyunke moom ghar par nahi isiliye am soory it wnt happen again
teacher : its ok kriya cum in
kriya : thankyou sir she goes and sits next to rey becuse rey had left it puropsley for her
swayam : hi kriya
kriya : hii waving at neha da sme tym
rey : waise aat cutter tum bohot khoobsurat lagrahi ho mereliye tayyar ho kar ayi ho?😆
kriya: thankyou haan sirf tumhare liyee
they were just lookin at eahoder jus then rdx sir cme in
rdx: hi guysss
every1 : hello sir
rdx: ok ders some good news cuz our colledge had won they wnat us to go 2 goa to perform so well all be leaving tomorrw so pack your bags tonight
every!: yeyyy k sir
rey and kriya were really happy dey had tym 2 spend with eachoder so was our viha then class ended and all strted 2 leavee

to be continuedd ...
precap: kriya treat and packing for goaaa

RIYA178 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/d3lovekriyansh
Like this page 
n plzz PM ME.. !!
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Luvd it...kash aisa d3 mai hua hota...bt nyways awesome update...:)
nadianatalie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super cute!  Loved the confession!!!! I wish I wish I wish we have gotten to see something like this.
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just loved ur update . . . . ❤️

love is in the air . . . . Rey proposed,,,, kriya confessed... That was indeed so lovely . . . . . Wish our D3 had moved on same track . . 😡

but anyways,,, u made us happy . . .

& she wore such a pretty dress to impress rey . . . . Wow 😍 😛
kria_sharon1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was awesum nw waiting 4 nxt part...:)
aishasully thumbnail
thannx guyss 4 ur lovelly comments keep reading ittt and hope u lyk it later on 2 yh i wishedd 2 dat d3 wuld have gne lyk dis specially 4 our kriyaansh fans but wat cn we do as kriya says 'destiny' it wasnt in our destiny 2 get moreee!!!😃❤️
part 5 here it goess!!

rdx leaves da classs and by that tym its already end of class.
every1 leaves accept the daazlings and weaklingss
vicky: kagu am soo happy mujhe tumhare saath aur tym spend karne ka milega wo bhi goa mein the place for loveerss ahhh m so excitedd😆
neha: babu me 2 am really xcited u knw mujhe tumhare saath tym milega wo bhi akela woowww
nilesh: waise kriya aaj tumhara bday hai kya wo hai na tum kuch alag lagrahi hoon
kriya : huh😕?
vicky: wo kriya is ka kehne ka matlab hai kai tum bohot achi lagrahi ho aaj kuch special din haii
kriya feeling embarassed: nahi toh aur kya sirf aaj hi achhi lagrahi hoon haroz nahi lagti kya ( foldding her arms)
vicky nilesh: nahi nahi haroz achhi lagti ho lekin aaj zyaada achi lagrahi ho
kriya: thnxx 4 da compliment aur haa ajj mera bday nahi mene aise hi pehen liya any problem?
viky nilesh : nah nahi 😳
neha : ha kriya aaj tum bohot acchi lagrahi ho just lyk a princess
vishaka: ya dude u look awsomme
sharon: yeh kriyaa u lookk really pretty
every1 shocked dat sharon jus complimented kriya and between all dat rey was tryna hold kriya hand but kriya kept on taking her hand away but finally he got hold of her fingerr
kriya : thanks guyss ( looking confused at sharon thanxx😕)
neha: waise kriya tumhe yaad hai na treat?
every weakling: yehh kriya remmber
dazzlers: treat?
swayam: ha woh kriya humein treat dene wali thi cuz we wonn so kriya do u remmber ya bhagne ki koshish karahi ho?
kriya: course i remmber guys y would i 4get waise aaj ill sms u da adreess tum log waha aajana waise y dont u guys join us ( lookin at da dazzlerss)
viky: course kriya waha khana toh hogana u see i love food
kriya: ourse viky am giving a treat toh khana to hoga na so u guys gnna cum?
dazzlers: yehh sure!! and dazzlers leavvee
meanwhile rey texes kriya 2 meet him in the fire exit in 1o min love you she look at it and replied back sayn ok luv u 2 mwaah
swayam: kriya dont u still wanna tell them about wat u did 4 demm taking down that shivam?
kriya : no swayam plz dont no 1 and not even you guys jus leave it and behave ke aisa kuch hua hi nahi ok
but she nevr knew sharon had hered all that
sharon:  i cnt believe kriya ne yeh sab hamareliye kya ( and eaves)
kriya: ok guys i got 2 go see you in a bit ok ( swayam smiling cuz he knew where she as going)
every1: bye
kriyaansh fire exit:
kriya: rey tumne yaha mujhe kyun bulaya?
rey : kyun mein tumhe bula nahi sakta kya mera haq hai kisses her cheek and says good mourning
kriya : good mourning ( blushing😉)
rey smirking at her: waise baatcuuter tum is dress mein bohot HOT lagrahi ho
kriya: thanx rexx tum bhi aaj bohot handsome lagrahe ho as always
rey: you knw baaat cutter am so haappy we going to goa that means i cn spend more tym wd u promise me ull mke dis trip memroble for me ( taking his hand out)
kriya: mein bhi bhot kush hoon( puts her hand in his and rey kisses it and dey leave together from there)
kriya is at home packing wondering wat to put in ant wat not to put in sudeenly rey calls her
rey: baatcutter tumne packing karli
kriya: haa bas abhi finish ki app ne?
rey : nahi decide karaha hoon ke kya daloon kya nahi plz meri help karne keliye aajoa?
kriya : ok ill jsu cum gve me 5 min
kriya comes to reys house and goes straight to his bedroom
kriya : omg yeh room ki kya haalat banayi rakhi hai aapne sab jagha kapre kyn hai ?( having shk of her life)
rey : yeh mene kya kunke mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha hugging kriya
kriya hugging bk: theek hai mein pp ki mada karti hoonn she piks up all the clothes neatly fold da one she thinks rey will look nice inn and puts in da suitcase
kriya: rey mujhe chodo yeh kapre rakhne to do ( ey was holding her from the back kissing her on her shoulderrss)
rey : chodne keliye thodi pakra hai he kisses her evrywhere on her cheeks her jawline and slightly gives a love bite on her neck wich makes her moan
kriya: aab to chodo party mein jana hai na to cholo chalte hai mein ghar jarahi hoon tyaar hone aur waha aap ko milti hoon ok ?
rey : ok bye love you ( kriya kisses him on da cheek and says love you bk
every 1 reaches the party place and sees da decor kriya has dne and praising it

sharon: wow yaar kya araangements ki hai its so beautiful and romantic ( looking at swayam)
every1: yeh mann its awsomme
rey : meri baatcutter ne kya hai to best hi hoga (lookin at swam smiling)
swayam: ha to woh hai kriya has wikked taste man just dden kriya enters
wearng a white dress and a blk purse in er hand every1 is looking at her
neha : wow kriya dat dress looks so nice on youu
kriya : thanx ( looking at rey) rey whispers to her sexyyy!!
kriya blushes : waise guys how da arrangements?
every1 : awsomme mannn
nilesh: yaar yeh kriya din ba din beautiful hoti jarahi hai
every1 laughsss kriya does to
kriya : thnx nilesshh  jus then a cake arrives for them
servent : mam yeh cake mein kaha rakhuun ?
kriya : ha yahi rakhdo ( every1 luks at the cake )
vicky : wow kriya yeh cke looks awsoome cant wait to eat it
kriya : to yeh lo kato aur pehle tum hi kaho okk
vicky: sachhi ad he cutss itt and every1 takes a piece from it
swayam sees a bit of cke under sharn lips and tries to remove it
sawyam: you loo beautifulll lyk always ( taking the piece of cke and puutiing it in his moth)
sharon sees dis and strts smiling : thnxx every1 enjoys da nght like ths and go hmmee

next morning every 1 cums to clldge to go to goa kriya cums in wd vishaka and neha she is walking and she has a drink in her hand called love portion ( btw this is made up but its 1 of da best drink in india and kriya loves it. just den simmie and rinnie come and ses dat drink
simmie : hey guys kriya dats da love portion drink in it its soo nice i love it
riniie : me 2
kriya : want some guys here drink ?simmie and rinnie take it and take some sips so does sharon
simmie riniie and sharon : thnxx kriya : walcuumm
just den rey sees kriya she was looking so prety in her white and pink dress kriya sees him and smiless
swayam looks at sharon who is wearing a yellow top with shorts and sharon sees him and their look look hawa hawa session strts. kriya cums to the bus and opens her suitcase she takes out 3 bootles of that drink kriya: hey simmie riniine take this you cn shre in the bus youll need it
simmi reeninee: yeh thnx kriya so much ( excited and jumping up and down) kriyaansh are jus lookin at them laughn and she gives 1 to vishaka and neha and keeps 1 4 erself. she puuts her suitcase in the bus just den rey pulls her close to him
rey: goodmorning kriya ( kisses her cheek ) so u ready for goa ?
kriya kisses him bk sayng goodmourning and replies by sayng yess 😉
to be continuedd
precap: kriyaansh and sworon sweet moments in the bus and sharon tells every1 wt kriya did for themm...

Edited by aishasully - 12 years ago
aishasully thumbnail
guyss here is part 5 dont 4get to post ur beautiful comments and any ideas 2 will be mre den happy to hear theemmm hope u lyk it
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update...!!! Cute n sweet one...:)