Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BB, just read your take on today'sepi. the thing is dutta is still not able to keep his anger under control only baludada has managed to keep his reins onhold just now otherwisedutta seems to have learned nothing. after FR i think he became worse than before he burned someone alive which was most horrific. i don't know if he will ever stop going into blind rages. l hope he doesn't go after  SP .  also what is kala doing at the hospital. i hope she doesn't go in bauli's ward.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I believe Dutta has change a lot…so has his anger. I understand if he goes after SP…he is the reason both Naku and Bauli was in danger…even if what SP did was to help Dutta.

Naku has change him…Sanjayrao has change him…
and now his Bauli is going to change him even more...the important thing is Dutta want his life to change.

Also the anger in Dutta is also the reason that his enemies fears him.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome,BB👏 Thanks for the poignant episode.

I am glad Patil Saab didn't promise something he couldn't deliver. Not even for his daughter.He metes out the biggest punishment of all.He has declared himself a gunehgaar need we say what sort of punishment he has marked himself for? I so agree with Ani he will not let himself lead a peaceful & happy life ever now that he has seen firsthand the ruin his violent run has leaft behind in its wake.Loved Suhasini's lines about tears of repentance cooling the fire of vengeance.And a big hats off to DSP's monologue👏

And what ultimately is the purpose of punishment for any crime or mistake for that matter? That a person repents.Here is the condemned man at your doorstep with folded hands asking to be punished.What else is there for him to do? And why should Manali not forgive him?

As for the act of killing & the punishment it should incur I ask what about policemen & army soldiers who kill to protect the citizens & their nation? Will they too should be held accountable morally for taking away sacred life using the same yardsticks DSP is being held accountable now? What about common men & women who kill to defend themselves & their families? Should they too lose their children coz they committed murder no matter what the reason? The armed forces are authorised to kill but who gave them that authority? A bunch of humans only na?Not the good Lord but persons chosen from the common human pool. Do they have the right to mobilize huge armies to kill? Yes they do.For a greater good.A few killed or maimed so that entire nations live peacefully & have a safe life.DSP too is waging a war against enemies of his people & his family to protect them albeit without a uniform.Just because DSP didnt attend the Police Academy or enlist as a soldier his work becomes a "dhanda" & he is branded a criminal? Why? Why were vermins like Nave, Tayde & Mhatre still flourishing under iron hand of policemen like Abhi? And who put an end to their evil rule in the end? Would it be possible without the use of force?

Guru's & similar slayings by DSP was a ghore apraadh.For which DSP has been & still being punished. I think asking him to sacrifice it all now is not the correct punishment.

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^true. DSP won't let himself live peaceful :( :( love D dilog abt life in crime becomng punshment only. so true bcz v know hw much he wantshis old life bt cnt do anytn :( :( :(
yes zubydutta true jail sent to make ppl see their mistake & D alredy knows. plus he doent kill iinocent ppl he only kills enemy who attacks his family.   & such ppl like D r needed. naku askd abija same qs who gave u right to kill just bcz u hv uniform & D dsnt & hw ppl in power make abijay cop bt ppl faith make D rakwala. so true. D cn nvr stop being D & i too love his dilog wer he dsnt promise manli anythn but says its nt possible. so honest :( :( so in end manli took curse back for bauli bt not fforgive D :( :(
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very nice epi.BB, thanks to the writters, the way this entire issue is handled is just perfect. 👏

The Baby & Baji scene was very cute😃Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update. So finally Tasha have found a way out of the curse. Its quiet sad to see a man like Dutta begging someone to even forgive him. But parents can do anything for their children, cant they? And Naku is a true jeevan saathi in everything.
Coming to Baji and bauli scene...that was cute. This must have been going in her head-
First whistle
Bauli: OMG! What was that? Was it what I think it was?
Second whistle
Bauli: Yes! It was a whistle. I am cute like mommy and all uncles are already whistling at me. I should borrow mommy's soot now. 😆
-malli- thumbnail
^^hehehehe 😆 or ask babi nani to paint my face 😆 bt wht will daddy do? Heehehee
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bumbleebee

^^hehehehe 😆 or ask babi nani to paint my face 😆 bt wht will daddy do? Heehehee

He scream ...Dhoka  No ...he will scream AYE BAJI 
-malli- thumbnail
^^hehehehehehe aye baji tu mere bauli ko whistle karta hai 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Baji will reply-Bhau tu mujhe galat samajh raha hain. Main sirf tera hoon bhau. 😆