Epi 550: D-N Real Eternal Story (WED)

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
aw i just wrote a whole message to you on the last thread bb..time mile toe padna..the last bits quite important😉
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

aw i just wrote a whole message to you on the last thread bb..time mile toe padna..the last bits quite important😉

I just read it.. as i was reading the mindblowing (and mindboggling) discussion happening there!! This whole discussion on Dutta's life ahead is very intriguing. But, I think today's episode holds a very important point in that same regard. I guess, everyone will have opinions about what Dutta says today. We shall get there once everyone has read it!!

Regarding ur last bit: There was mention of salt-pepper Vyas, foxy Nave, sadist Kala, dabanng Abhijay and everyone else two episodes ago. But kya karein, kal se, Madam Manaliji has dominated all the screen/mind space. 

That reminds me: Ladies and Lovelies, please put your hands together for Ms. Pravina Deshpande aka Manali (the lady in the black saree). I should have introduced her name the day we put up her flashback promo, as we always do with all characters we are "imagining", but somehow, it slipped out. So, that is the lady actor's name. Better late than never! 😳

@ALL: Thank you for the comments and discussions for Epi 549!! Lets see how tonight's exchange of words changes/alters/keeps constant our healthy exchange of thoughts!! 😳

Mozart: i agree, under normal circumstances, losing a child would have perhaps been the most fitting punishment for a person who killed an innocent person resulting in the inadvertent killing also of his wife and impairing his innocent son forever. But, then, Dutta is only one half of his daughter's "fate". Nakusha has been a pious person and there are strong blessings that she brings along too. So, yes, although they suffer together watching their baby battle for her life, in the end, the balance of forces must be seen! 😳 I enjoy reading ur perspective and i think, i reality, i would have said the same thing, but then, Dutta is a person who has already repented over his mistakes. And, everyone deserves a chance i think. Ultimately, it is about not repeating the same mistake. In Dutta's case, however, I wonder what would it be? Not killing at all or controlling his temper, like Priya and Ani and the others said!

Ani: Sure then, Q forwarded 😳

Yuvi: You rock! 👍🏼 with everyone else and me 😛

Zuby: pallu bhaag gaye tabhi toh bola for the want of a pallu can i chew my hands and do a "babi". Aap aaye, bahar aayi, Zohrabai!! 😉

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res...

haha BB, u dream on kuriye...(in dutta's ishtyle) u r dhokebaaz and such ppl dnt rock! hehehehehe... onli messing of course u do...i gta gt bk 2 posting my long comments
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode BB & Writerjee!

Under the circumstances, it is realistically portrayed! You got my point BB! Dutta's true repentance and Naku's clean and clear aura is going to guard their daughter but as Dutta and Naku had already contemplated before even she conceived the baby, the upcoming life will always be full of remorse and nothing else, just like Dutta's father who just repented and regretted and was desperate for the love of his own children towards the end of his life. So even though he too redeemed himself and Dutta too redeemed himself as and when he could the real punishment of God never ends till the end of this life and gets carried over to the next life too till a person completes his quota of his karma and their fruits, both good and bad. Such is life. Whether it is a story for the sake of dramatization or real life some things just don't change.
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it 😊 beti patil has many well wisher she 'll be fine soon
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you BB…😃...and thanks for another great update. ⭐️

Ha
ve been reading the last few episodes with a heavy stone on my heart….and confusion…about right and wrong.😕

What I have loved about these episodes is that it made you think…a lot…what would you do in Manali's situation…would you be able to forgive your child's killer…if not…then why do you think Manali should.

The confusion is because you have been following Dutta's character from the beginning…felt his pain…you really care for Dutta and you want Dutta to find peace and forgive himself.

I sadly realize today......that this would likely never happen...😭...not because of Manali's "badhua" or someone's else "badhua"…but because Dutta himself is never going let himself forget and forgive.

About our discussions…as Dutta said…he does not have a choice…he is not going to leave the "dhanda"…killing…would be a part of it because he has to defend himself and his family…but controlling his anger and only kill when it necessary…that I think he will do.

I loved Suhasinitai dialogs and I am so glad she was there.😊

I really like Baji's moment today….he is going to be a great Kaka.😊
bandbajao thumbnail
In the thread for Epi 501, sona89 asked for the archives:

Here is the link
Media Center: Page 11 (Last Post) 😳

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 great ud.  thank u writerji &BB  tusi great ho . kitnay din nakhun chew kiyay. chalo MM spared the baby. dutta ko us curse se bacha ley toh aur kiya chahyay. I hope this matter is closed now it''s enough for a parent that no harm should come to their child, anything else they can deal with.as for dutta i loved the conclusion Ani came to that dutta will never forgive himself no matter how many people bless him and grant him forgiveness.  never a truer word said. 

in todays episode he made it clear he has to go on doing what he does for whatever reason it maybe. 

i loved baji and  bauli. baji is going to be another balu dada in future.😊😊
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
long comment tmw :P
but just want to say awesm awesm epi.
most touching moment when D gives money in nakus hand & says shayad meri beti ka naam likha tha awww :( <3 <3 <3   so true.. D's last honest money tht he wantd to give for seema happiness cos he love her so much & she betryd him & he went crime way & that money came of use today &so true place it went to naku's hand D's real soulmate hand :) love it!
baji bauli scene was sooo oo cute :) :) :) hehehehe she takes her hand back when baji whistles hehehe cutiepie bauli muah :) :)