prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
😲 They still dont realize that they were wrong too ! 😲

I mean come on! What Rashi did, i.e. throwing the cake, is definitely wrong.. But as her parents, they should realize why Rashi would do that 😲 They are comparing Rashi's bday with Rocky and Raavi's...😲 At least those two kids celebrated their bdays on their own bdays.. Not sharing Bdays like Rashi does every yr 😲

Why on EARTH will RAAVI complain.. And abt WHAT ???????????😲 Her only demand ws 'CONTACT LENSES'... Which she got ! πŸ˜• So unnecessary stuff ! And all Rashi asked for was a CAKE .. DAMNIT a CAKE on her BIRTHDAY .. something which EVERYBODY wants 😑😑 Why will Raavi complain abt anything ? 😑 It's Rashi whose demand, TECHNICALLY, wasn't fulfilled.. πŸ˜• It was true that in the party all were busy with Raavi..

What was the language Raavi was using after the party !! πŸ₯± 'I HATE you'... Hate is such a strong word.. And Jeet didnt STOP her 😲 That spoilt foul-mouth kid can say and do anything.. NO objection.. Only for Rashi there are slaps, mess and scoldings stored..😑

Just by showing her MORE wrong, you can not prove that others are right πŸ₯±πŸ₯±That over-grown and over-pampered spoilt kid like Raavi should realize her irritating 'Oh-I-am-so-pampered' attitude and SO do JP need to change their parvarish 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They didn't realize cuz they weren't intentionally biased. They tried to keep both the kids happy like Jeet said. πŸ˜Š

I agree there is nothing wrong in their Parvarish but pampering kids and accepting their every mistake without making them feel that they were wrong is where Pinky is at fault. And Jeet asked her to make Raashi realize her mistake.

Jeet slapped her. That itself was big for me.  She is so absorbed by the jealousy and selfishness ki anything he said wouldn't have made sense to her. 

Throwing cake was totally uncalled for. That cake looked so good! I'd have even understood if she had refused to eat it or made an issue after the party ended. But I guess the bhooth was indeed bigger than her Raavi didi.😳
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I dont find Pinky Jeet wrong...

I guess someone should give them proof so they can prove to Raashi ..she is their kid

dragging Raavi everytime is too much...she is not her maasi or mami...she is her sister who herself is in her teenage and is a confused sole πŸ˜†

Raashi is hurt bcoz she is seeing things in a different perspective...now I would love to ask how many here had a special bash at their 13...this is the first time I ever heard about such a thing..

Raashi needs realization - she is changing and her parents will take time to understand her point...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Binge.. I agree.. A calm person like Jeet is also not getting Rashi's point, that's what is frustrating me ! &*&^P_(&)(&P

I hope, just WISH both of them realize what is EXACTLY bothering Rashi.. The worst feelings of all for a kid is when she feels unwanted.. Rashi is going through that phase.. What's wrong if they shower extra love to her for few days ! Big deal !

@ Naz - Even I didnt have any special bday on my 13th .. πŸ˜†.. But I can BET that NONE of my friends got contact lenses in schools too when they were 10th n all.. Now I am 23 and FINALLY just ONE out of my all chasmish friends have got a contact lenses that also cuz of her marriage.. I dont get Raavi's demand either !

But the point is, Raavi, intentionally or unintentionally, everytime gets what she wants... By rebelling or by crying n all drama.. Rashi doesnt.. I feel it's unfair from JP's part !
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I dont find Pinky Jeet wrong...

I guess someone should give them proof so they can prove to Raashi ..she is their kid

dragging Raavi everytime is too much...she is not her maasi or mami...she is her sister who herself is in her teenage and is a confused sole πŸ˜†

Raashi is hurt bcoz she is seeing things in a different perspective...now I would love to ask how many here had a special bash at their 13...this is the first time I ever heard about such a thing..

Raashi needs realization - she is changing and her parents will take time to understand her point...

i agree,i ahve heard about 18th and 21st bday parties,for the first time heard about 13th bday
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Binge.. I agree.. A calm person like Jeet is also not getting Rashi's point, that's what is frustrating me ! &*&^P_(&)(&P

I hope, just WISH both of them realize what is EXACTLY bothering Rashi.. The worst feelings of all for a kid is when she feels unwanted.. Rashi is going through that phase.. What's wrong if they shower extra love to her for few days ! Big deal !

@ Naz - Even I didnt have any special bday on my 13th .. πŸ˜†.. But I can BET that NONE of my friends got contact lenses in schools too when they were 10th n all.. Now I am 23 and FINALLY just ONE out of my all chasmish friends have got a contact lenses that also cuz of her marriage.. I dont get Raavi's demand either !

But the point is, Raavi, intentionally or unintentionally, everytime gets what she wants... By rebelling or by crying n all drama.. Rashi doesnt.. I feel it's unfair from JP's part !

Well, in that case, Raashi was given video game and made to feel special on her birthday by her family including Raavi despite of Raashi's ill-behaviour. I agree if not a new dress, but Candies to her school friends and her fave food items were made for her too. Its only that she is so absorbed by the jealousy and HER special day that she didnt even think twice before ruining her sister's birthday or back-answering Bebe. 

@Bold- Wouldn't that be biased towards one kid? πŸ˜†

Edited by Binge - 12 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

iam 25 years,but my parents havent ever allowed me to have a farm house party,raavi cld created a scene that time,rocky have a mobile,but raavi has never demanded from her parents,raaviis asimple girl,i got a coloured lense after my 10th,i had worn lense on the freshers party,i think whn u strt ur college life no1 likes to wear specs,so its fine.
i have never seen raavi demanding anything except the lense(i dont wtch the show much so i may be wrong)so if she gets its not wrong
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Well, in that case, Raashi was given video game and made to feel special on her birthday by her family including Raavi despite of Raashi's ill-behaviour. Candies to her school friends and her fave food items were made for her too. Its only that she is so absorbed by the jealousy and HER special day that she didnt even think twice before ruining her sister's birthday or back-answering Bebe. 

@Bold- Wouldn't that be biased towards one kid? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Yes.. That adoption thing was hilarious 🀣 No wonder nobody took it seriouslyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes that would be unfair on other kids for sure πŸ˜† But thoda try karne mein kya jata hai.. Having one-to-one talk with Raavi and Sunny will definitely help them and who knows they might even co-operate 😳.. ( Dunno abt Raavi though 🀣 Seriously cant stand her now )..

The main problem I guess, I am a proud elder sister of a very cutee 13 yr old younger sis πŸ˜† No matter what, according to me, no one is allowed to hurt my sister πŸ˜† If I am fighting with her and Mom-Dad slap her, I go mad at my parents πŸ˜†.. I just can not RELATE myself to this Raavi anymore πŸ˜† So definitely my heart goes to poor Rashi πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

iam 25 years,but my parents havent ever allowed me to have a farm house party,raavi cld created a scene that time,rocky have a mobile,but raavi has never demanded from her parents,raaviis asimple girl,i got a coloured lense after my 10th,i had worn lense on the freshers party,i think whn u strt ur college life no1 likes to wear specs,so its fine.

i have never seen raavi demanding anything except the lense(i dont wtch the show much so i may be wrong)so if she gets its not wrong

Hiii 😳 Yes .. Even my parents didnt allow me for that.. And I dont think they would allow my sis either πŸ˜†

Anyways.. Raavi has been annoying previously too .. Though not in a demanding way.. I think this is cuz she never had to demand anything.. Being SO pampered, u can see she gets everything.. πŸ˜• Rashi also didnt demand anything before this ! So it's a fair deal πŸ˜†

I didnt like both these sisters from the beginning.. But now, Raavi has gone out of the limit πŸ˜† She demands respect as elder sister.. Does she behave like one 😲 She has shouted at Rashi too many times lately.. For all small small things blamed her.. Sisters are annoying, not insensitive..πŸ˜•
Savia thumbnail
I think throwing the cake was wrong- period. Whatever her reason- she is wrong, and they need to make her see that. I am sorry.

Raavi was childish yes!! Pinky was wrong getting her contact lenses yes. BUT RAASHI IS TOO MUCH! you are 13, not 16, not 18 etc.

I would have gotten refusing to eat the cake and crying, but throwing food is wrong a 13 year old SHOULD KNOW THAT, throwing food that someone made with love is doubly wrong. I was feeling sorry for Raashi, and did feel that UNINTENTIONALLY Jeet and Pinky were biased, it happens often with the middle child but RASHI WAS OUT OF LINE TODAY.

If I had done something like that at my house, I could say bye to all my birthday parties. Throwing food in my house was an  a big NO.