Epi 549: D-N Real Eternal Story (TUES)

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
To carry on, from the last episode thread: 

The amazing, thoughtful discussion on what Dutta's life and path ahead could/should be:

@All: I love this discussion that is happening here. I do want peace for Dutta and Naku too, but like most of you, I am wondering how it will come about, if at all that is what the end will be. Ultimately, the fact still remains as a lot of us pointed out - Dutta as well as his family are deeply  entrenched in this business of being the godfathers of the settlement. In all likelihood, even if he doesn't wish for it, his children will be expected to do the same thing- like the people already expect Naku to be like Dutta and do what he does in his absence. So, isn't it kind of a fix then? It is not as simple as it sounds for sure. I guess, we can only make our guesses and see if that will be what eventually comes to be... But great views! πŸ‘πŸΌ I just love this dyamic exchange of ideas and honest-to-goodness, I believe that writers and makers of shows that are on-air must interact with thinking people to keep a story healthy and unpolluted. But alas! πŸ˜’
You all ROCK!!! 
Cheers!!! 

EDIT: I agree with Tahera, Zuby, Shalz, Shreya, Bumblebee, Ani and everyone else who said that it could be time for Dutta to consider what Naku said, "Yahi thehar jao, aage mat badho, agar peeche nahi jaa sakte toh!"... Yes. But again, would that be easy too!? πŸ˜’

Shalz:: Totally with you on that point u raised about Baji not taking Dutta directly down the path of crime. Yes, ultimately, it was through Baji that Dutta went there (as we know an extended flashback of that moment after Seema betrayed him), but it did make some peace to know that Dutta was not blindly following Baji but consciously made a decision to choose a life like this.

Ani: Your question could have an answer in Dutta's conversation with Manali in today's episode, See if u get it there. If u don't I'll get it for you, from you know who! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No! I rockπŸ˜†πŸ˜³Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the precap. I hope the one who ordered killing Guru is Nave. Then Dutta can do ek teer se do shikaar. I dont him killing any more.
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  what an episode today i figured manali was going to say if it wasn't for dutta neeraj wouldnt be like that. nakku was brilliant at the endπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. itna roway dono phir bhi usko reham nahi aya. then itna dher sara dukh bhi toh dekha manali nay.  the poor things. ahhh...  DUTTA...DUTTA...DUTTA   " maafi nahin sazaa dejyay"            god that's why we love him so much, for ever humble, never forgiving. not even himself .

thanks BB and writers bohat badhya likha . love, tahera. tc
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked both yesterday's and today's episodes. Now Dutta must have realized what price he is going to pay for losing his control when Seema betrayed. One bad move on his part and his whole family is suffering, especially Naku and his beti. There really is no prayashchit for him for what Manali has gone through. The real nyay would have been him losing his beti. But this is a story catered for the masses and so wouldn't have such a realistic end. Let's wait and see what happens now. I personally don't mind having a sad end to this saga as that would be very realistic. One haye from a mother can destroy his happiness but he and Naku being young will and can continue to have babies later too. But then this is strictly my POV! Don't want any chappals, tomatoes and andas!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the episode,Big BπŸ€—

BB doing a Babi????😲😲😲 Loh! Saare pallo dar ke bhaag gayeπŸ˜†

That premature Beti D promo was so painful to watch😭😭😭😭 

Waise what did u think of the various profession I suggested for DSP in the previous thread?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mozart66

Liked both yesterday's and today's episodes. Now Dutta must have realized what price he is going to pay for losing his control when Seema betrayed. One bad move on his part and his whole family is suffering, especially Naku and his beti. There really is no prayashchit for him for what Manali has gone through. The real nyay would have been him losing his beti. But this is a story catered for the masses and so wouldn't have such a realistic end. Let's wait and see what happens now. I personally don't mind having a sad end to this saga as that would be very realistic. One haye from a mother can destroy his happiness but he and Naku being young will and can continue to have babies later too. But then this is strictly my POV! Don't want any chappals, tomatoes and andas!

😲😭😭😭 Haye! Manju, yeh kya bol diya? I know Patil Saab did some irreparable damage to this lady but he has just saved the boy from sure death na? Surely that should count for something. And from the precap I think the lady is coming through.😊 As Mahatma Gandhiji has said,"An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind" Chalo abhi tum bhi jaldi maaf kardo mere Sweetheart ko!😳

PS: We are falling back on our PM sesssions,Manju dear Hope all is well with uπŸ˜ƒ
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Zuby!

Hey dear! How are you?! Long time no see! Zuby, he has saved the boy, no doubt but look at what he did before! One betrayal, he couldn't take and combat properly, resorted to this line of business where everyone knows that there is no way back, has to end up with so many badduas. Today it is Manali but there must have been some more innocent people too who died before. Agreed that he felt remorse every step of the way but he actually DID kill and that cannot be repaired. Saving one boy who accidentally happens to be Manali's grandson, isn't going to bring back his dead parents or his childhood. Well, the child could have harbored ill towards Dutta too or could have turned like Dutta but he didn't. Now Dutta is saying that the person responsible for telling me to kill your family will be dead and only then he will touch his beti is a bit far too stretched. He has already seen her, touched her little finger, has experienced the joy of being a father and the pain of possibly losing his beti. So how will it make things better for Manali? He can only offer money which he will do for the rest of their lives. And anyway, one Manali's curse is not going to make or break his beti's life. She now is Naku's beti too who is always blessed by Bappa. So Dutta's beti is born with the misfortune of her father as well as good fortune of her mother and will survive! Just think that it isn't just one Manali who has cursed him there are many other unknown Manalis he is unaware of. Yes, he realizing his mistakes and feeling genuinely guilty and sorry for it will redeem him in the eyes of God else God would not bestowed this happiness of being a father on him! It is God who decides paap and punya, so Naku says! Well, Manali will come around with bitterness in her heart but not cursing him anymore which will help him redeem himself. He is a tortured soul who needs peace in his life and that's why Naku has been sent to him! Naku is already suffering her share of his misdeeds, both mentally and physically. Hope I am making sense! Don't worry, this is a story where Patilsaab will come out as a winner with flying colors! Though how I wish sincerely that it happens in real life too! But then in real life there aren't any Dons like Dutta! Are there?!

Let's resume our PMs!
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Mozart: In real life dons like Dutta go on to not only marry once but sometimes more than that at a time or have more than one families. They also go on to father several kids who in turn becomes goons themselves. Then the father with his goon sons stands for elections on some party's ticket and wins an Assembly or LS seat. He might even go on to become a CM or Minister if he is serious about politics.
Regret for his deeds as seen in Dutta is rare.