Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 9

Abhay stood still there listening to all these .He then gazed at the window which was closed,"Oh didnt I notice this?That means she knows that I m here?Yeah she must have sensed me.And she doesnt want me to be here."Abhay thought glomily and walked away from there to Raichand Mansion.Other side, Anvesha was very tensed for her brother."Y dont he tell me anything?Doesnt he consider me his sister?"Anvesha said angrily to herself.Meanwhile,Abhay was there sitting in his room.Only one thing was roaming in his head"because of him Pia was forced to use her powers"."That was the reason she doesnt like to mix with people.And that day T and P was also thrown due to her powers.But what was she saying she was scared??Of what or from whom?Was she in danger?No no this cant be I wont let it happen.But why did she compare me someone and whom?So much pain was there in her voice and eyes.I shouldnt have done this." He could only think that she used her powers due to him and now she is in danger. Just then a furious Anvesha baraged in his room and shouted,"Where the hell were you I was so worried and why did you leave the party?Do u know I sensed danger around you and found you walking here.Why the hell are u nt answering?"Abhay didnt say anything for a few seconds just in a soft wisper uttered"she knows my identity".Anvesha was very shocked hearing this.She softened a lil and asked,"bhai abt whom are u talking?who knows what?"Then realisatin struck her nd xcalimed"Oh god u were with Pia na?Are u talking abt her?Abhay how could u?I mean how can reveal ur identity to her?God Abhay just say something"Abhay just said that she knows about them being vampires.Before he could say anything else haseena entered the room listening to Anvesha's shoutings.She asked whats happening there why was she talking like this to her brother.To which Anvesha answered hesisteningly"Mom actually theres a girl she has come to know that we are vampires.."

(SCROLL DOWN)
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was it.That was something Haseena never thought would happen.She trusts and loves Abhay very much,how could he be so careless to reveal their identity.She didnt want to speak harshly to her son,she had never spoken.Trying her best to be calm and not too harsh to Abhay,Haseena asked,"Abhay what is all this how did it happen.How can YOU let anyone know our truth.Now what she can spill the beans.We had to do something..."Abhay spat angrily,"No!no one will do anything to her.Dare not touch her and dont worry she wont say anything to anyone."Chand who was till now listening to all this sighed and said,"I hope whatever you are saying comes true...Otherwise..I myself need to do something"Abhay and Anvesha both wanted to argue to this but was stopped by Chand and he continued,"I myself dont want that any kind of destrution or killing of humans and most importantly I dont want any kind of involvement of superiors in this"saying this he went from there followed by Haseena.After there parents the room,Anvesha asked Abhay queitly what happeened between him and Pia to which he replied,"no need to interfere in my personal life"and with that he jumped from his window to get into the darkness and take out these unknown emotions urging in him.Back in the room Anvesha sighed shaking her head and said to herself,"dont know what happened between them but now I will bring you to together.Promise.."and went to her room having a hope but knowing excatly what future has stored for them...

NOW SHREYA UR TURN- Edited by -juhi-lily- - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It was after a sleepless night that she finally decided she would face him-them-in the college. It had been a ghastly experience for her, and she had started crying like an idiot, but now there would be no tears, decided Pia firmly. After all, she had been through far worse, and to top it all, there were more pressing problems at hand- like the slight undercurrent of energy that crackled through her now, making her more uneasy than ever over what was to come.  She tied her hair into a tight ponytail and wore the nerdiest, geekiest clothes she could find. Piashree Jaiswal was back- and more battle-hardened than before.

"Hey Pia, where did you run off yesterday?" asked Misha in her usual chirpy voice as Pia reached the college. Pia ignored her- she hated the entire world right now save Dhruv, and she wasn't going to talk to the spawn of the man who hadn't even bothered to know about her existence. It was all Misha's party she'd lost it in the party, all her fault! "No, it's not," said the voice in her head that sounded suspiciously like Dhruv. She shoved it away brutally, looking away from Misha- it was bad enough knowing the hurt she'd given her, without having to see the look on her face. "Pia, please say something," said Misha quietly, though Pia could sense her effort to control her voice from trembling. "Pia, what's wrong?" asked Jeh sounding (and feeling) worried. Pia pursed her mouth and didn't reply. She had something to do, and she had to confront a certain someone.

She saw him easily, looking as carelessly handsome as ever, accompanied by his sister, who had laughed and chatted with her what seemed like a decade ago. Pia strode off in their direction.

Anvesha saw the hard face of Pia Jaiswal moving closer, and felt a slight pity for her brother. It really was a pity she couldn't stay to hear what she told her brother-by the look on her face, Pia meant serious business. "I'll see you later Abhay, have to submit my assignment early," she told him , hoping he could see her concern. Abhay made no reply-his face held a similar tension-almost as if he was expecting to be attacked. She bit back a laugh at the thought of her brother being intimidated by a human. "Good luck," she murmured before setting off in the direction of the staff room.

Abhay knew Pia wasn't going to take anything lying down. He wondered if she would exert her powers again, in spite of her telling her precious Dhruv she wouldn't, he thought scathingly, but this didn't do much to dispel the tension in his mind. He had to apologise now, before things got worse-

"If you even dare to tell anyone, anyone at all , about my- abnormality, I will personally make sure the entire world knows about yours," she said bitingly, without preamble. "And you must be aware that I could convince people as well as you, if not better."

"Pia," began Abhay, only to be stopped with a furious motion of her hand. He watched as she moved quickly towards the library, feeling only a strange numbness. "Pia, why won't you speak to us?" he heard Misha ask, her voice tinged with anguish. "What did I do wrong?" Pia never even looked back, and Abhay felt obligated to cover up for her. "She's ill, Misha," he said quietly, moving across to her and putting a hand on her shoulder. "That's why she's bad tempered," he continued, hoping to console her a bit. Strangely, although Kabir looked troubled, he wasn't saying much.

Days passed, and to most of the college students, Pia seemed normal. But not so to Misha or Abhay, both of whom - arguably  - missed her the most. Abhay hated himself  for being the one who'd  probably caused her to distance herself from everyone. Pia had been fine till he'd stepped in. However noble his intentions were, he wished for the thousandth time he had never looked into her mind. He missed the way she used to move up slightly to the right when he'd entered the class, as if she'd almost been saving the seat next to her for him. He missed the cool way she'd add in a word or two into the notes he so carelessly took. It was so different now- she would enter late, and walk out of the class just as it ended. She'd sit in the corner, her bag kept protectively in the space that was unoccupied. He missed her, and he could tell the whole group did. Misha in particular seemed distraught without her. He smiled without humour , thinking what Misha would say if he told her the truth. Probably freak  out and call him a lunatic.He smiled ironically, thinking what Anvesha –who had been constantly nagging him to apologise to her- would say if she knew how many times he had tried to talk to her, only to see her walk off without a second glance. It was starting to get on his nerves. Honestly, was the woman set in stone? How on earth was he supposed to talk to her if she wouldn't listen?

Pia had taken to sitting alone in the canteen. She could still hear the voices of the people she had started to like so much. The past three days had been more difficult than she thought. She replayed a particularly ugly scene in her head.

"Pia, Misha misses you," said Jeh as she tried to walk fast down the corridor. " You were really special to her, it's not fair of you to treat her like this. She doesn't deserve it, she never did any wrong to you." Pia hissed in anger "Stop trying to be her representative, Jeh. Is something the matter with that brain in your thick skull? I-do-not-want-to-talk!" She'd walked right past him, trying to ignore the pain in her chest.

Pia felt her eyes burn. Gingerly, so that no one could see , she dashed away the tear before it could fall. She could hear the discussion from their table even though she'd tried to block them. "- but honestly Misha, you know nothing about her!" exclaimed Kabir. "Honestly, maybe she's an arrogant snob. Aren't you being a tad too over-dramatic? Just stop, okay?" "Kabir, dude, try  being a little more sensitive will you?" asked Jeh. "It's not your fault, Misha, she'll come back soon," said Anvesha.

Anvesha knew Pia was hurting too. She'd seen her wipe her eyes when she thought no one was looking. Unfortunately, Pia tended to put herself under VIP security in front  of someone from her year, and Anvesha had benefited, as she was not a first-year. She knew that Pia and her brother were as stubborn as each other, and only if they would talk would anything happen. She sighed, resigning herself to the task of consoling Misha, Jeh and her brother. She wished something, anything would happen.

It did.

A new guy had arrived at the college. Subconciously, Anvesha found herself studying him. He was very good looking, she thought, with a lean face, and a tall stature. He had light brown eyes, and he gave off an air of confidence. Girls were exclaiming, much the same way as they had done with her brother, but he seemed totally oblivious to it, instead looking at something on his mobile phone. Anvesha turned to her friends, all of whom were surprised to different degrees. Her eyes went to Pia, whose head was bowed over her book. Suddenly, she seemed to look up directly in the direction of the guy, who was looking at her now. And then Anvesha watched in shock as Pia stood up, her mouth open in an expression of shock she had never seen before.

PS So sorry for the late update guys... Please forgive us😳😳

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update!!! bapre bap.pia ka gussa to abhay se bhi zyada he..😆 hey pls add some romance na.. Edited by TeDylove - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EDITED

Nice update guys. Feeling bad for Pia and Misha also. They are not talking.
and I guess the boy is none other then Dhruv... thanks for the Pm..
Continue soon 😊

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum update..poor mishaEdited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pia is ignoring Misha too

Edited by abhiya0006 - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update juhi and shreya. I felt sad for misha. Piya shouldn't do like that with her. I liked angry piya. Pls continue soon and thanks for the pm.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
bubble_ thumbnail

Nice update Shreya and Juhi...😳

Pata nahi kyon mujhe Abhiya ke romance se bhi zyada maza tab aata hai jab Pia Abhay ki bajati hai..😆
And I think the guy who entered the college is Dhruv 😕..I'm not sure though...Would love to see a more jealous Abhay then...
Iss baar jaldi update karna ...pleez...
and thanks for d pm...🤗
Edited by _Sonu_ - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ress
---edited--

awesuum update juhi and shreya..👏👏
thoroughly enjoyd it...😳
abhay's tension,care,guilt was shown in a wonderful manner... 👍🏼
hm..so pia is badly hurt and angry on abhay but she is bursting out d anger on evryone!!
poor misha! She knws nthng!! And feeling bad fr abhay!!
pia's painful conditn was very well describd!👍🏼
bt whz dis new guy? And does pia knw hm? Hm..so wat nxt?? Again jeolousy game kiya?
Bt ya..if dats cracks d ice btw abhiya nd melts her heart towrds abhay then no worries..😛

once again both shreya n juhi..wonderful job!!👏
continue asap...thanx fr pm..tk..cre..😊
P.s. Sorry 4 late comment,was busy wth studies.. thatsy!! :((

-induEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago