Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 6 (1)

It was a very determined Pia who went to Mount college the next day. She had decided to apologize to Abhay for judging him so hastily. In all likelihoods, he was terribly offended and hurt, and that made her guiltier than ever. She had no right to hurt someone. But there was a catch. Pia was not used to apologizing to people. For one thing, she hated having to admit she was wrong and for another, staying away from people for the past years had made her quite a recluse, and lacking in social skill. But she had to do what needed to be done.

When Pia reached the canteen, where Misha, Kabir,  Jeh and the Raichands were standing, it was Misha who welcomed her first with a bright smile on  her face.  'Hey Pia!' she said, and Pia nodded to her then turned to Abhay. This was going to be so hard'.

'I need to speak with you, ' she said in a rush. Abhay stared at her, looking oddly aloof. 'Oh really go ahead Pia ,' said Anvesha at once, her green eyes glinting with mischief. 'Somewhere a little away,  ' said Pia quietly to Abhay looking at him steadily, making him nervous inwardly. They went a little ahead, and then Pia spoke. 'I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions that day', referring to the previous day's misunderstanding. 'I apologize ' it was not my place to make assumptions-'

'You're right, it wasn't,' he interrupted harshly. He stalked off without giving her a second glance, leaving behind a very hurt and angry Pia.

Pia made to go to her class, but she was stopped in her tracks by Misha. 'Hey, where do you think you're going without us?' Pia replied 'Classes-' and Anvesha interrupted-'What on earth did you tell my baby brother?' in a wondering voice. Pia didn't answer and Misha gave her a look, to which Anvesha said at once- 'Sorry dear I didn't mean to intrude'.. Anyway have to go guys 'or that awful P will sit next to me again. How she's your sister, I can't imagine. Showing off without knowing a single thing and jumping in the seat- one of these days she's going to break it and I will be the one who falls!' Misha giggled, and then the two girls set off for their classes, while Anvesha went to her own class. 'Kabir'' began Pia. 'Oh, he's in the other stream Pia,' Misha assured her, which Pia acknowledged with a slight nod as usual.

As they entered the class , Misha went to sit with Jeh while Pia went to sit at her usual place at the back of the class, only to see that a certain someone was sitting on her side of the seat. 'What on earth are YOU doing here?' she hissed, fighting to keep her voice down. 'And that's my seat you're sitting on-' 'If you had bothered to glance upwards dsuring class , you would have noticed that I happen to study here,' he replied smoothly. 'I didn't know this was your seat , you see ,it doesn't have your name on it,' he continued, as Pia's anger rose. Gritting her teeth, she said, 'Oh pardon my negligence noble sir. Unfortunately everyone here is not like you that can afford to  stare at everyone in the class. I, unlike you, need to study. Now move.' 'Naah, don't think so,' he relied,  casually. 'I came here first. And if you want you can either sit on the other side of this seat or you can go for the middle row or the front benches. But I'm not moving.'

Pia nearly scratched his eyes out. Who did he think he was, ordering her around? The arrogant prat! She'd be damned if she left her seat now and let him win. Letting her breath out in an angry hiss, she moved to sit on the other side.

It was then she heard Misha. 'Since when does Pia fight?' and immediately resolved to keepher lips shut from now onwards. Abhay was bad news- what was he doing to her? Why did his aloofness hurt her so much? Why did she even care?

**2 days later**

'Are you expecting a call from someone, Pia?'

asked Anvesha ,  unable to contain herself any longer with the sight of Pia staring at her mobile phone for the last 10 minutes. Just then the phone rang and Pia's

face suddenly had a rare and soft smile on her lips. She got up and left the canteen, moving towards the locker room. Abhay left as well.

'Yeah I'm fine Dhruv,' he heard her say as he neared the locker room and immediately stepped behind the nearest pillar. 'Yes I'm telling the truth- it's just that you see, I remembered why I hate apologizing to people. All the courage you muster to speak up, and people just trample all over your feelings and walk away.' She sounded unbearably bitter, and Abhay suddenly felt a terrible twist in his chest. A pause,  and then he heard her again. 'Oh please Dhruv just because I never apologize doesn't mean I can't!' 'Anyway,' she continued, 'I have  enough problems in my life without worrying about how people react to me, so I'm really not too cut up over it. Hey, I think the break's nearly over, see you later!' Abhay saw Jeh moving towards the locker room now, and both of them experienced similar feelings-albeit of different magnitudes- when they heard her last sentence. 'Yeah, Dhruv, I promise to call you at night, okay? Bye!'

As Pia walked away, Abhay suddenly felt a great wave of  sadness. Pia seemed to have a terrible life, and on top of that, he'd angered and hurt her as well-just to mask his own feelings. He wished she would open up to him about everything-and determined to find out her secrets.

As Pia was leaving the college for the hostel, (alone, rebuffing Misha's offers) she scowled at the handsome figure leaning against his car. She walked on, acutely aware of his gaze on her. Then she heard his voice- 'Anvesha, get in the car-don't ask questions.' Then she heard her name being called. 'Yes?' she said icily turning around forcing herself to look into Abhay's eyes. 'This road does not have your name on it, and I think I'm perfectly entitled to walk on it.'

'No-I meant- You didn't have to apologize to me that day Pia.' He said, throwing her completely away from her anger. 'I mean- it was ok, I'd anyway not felt bad, but it was nice to you to come and say- I know I was mean, but it was because 'because I thought you were my friend, and your saying sorry made me feel like a stranger. I'm sorry!' Pia stared at him blankly for a moment, and then walked away. But as Abhay got into his car, he saw her look back at him, her lips curved upwards.

And Anvesha grinned too, as she watched her brother enthralled in the beauty of the girl who had probably done more than just caught his fancy.

Scroll down

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 6(2)

From that day onwards, a new thing was witnessed by the students.Pia, who also had been hard to people and doesnot allow any to be a part of her life and same for Abhay who had turned a little gentle towards her,a bit more than he has decided...everyday was becoming hard for Him to be harsh to Pia,they have stated to tolerate each other which was there language but in reality they totaly cooperated with each other, whenever one needed any help without any word,other would help her or him. Anvesha saw a totaly new side of her brother and was happy that he was opening up.Misha and Kabir always seemed to be amused to see Pia cooperate with that SADU RAICHAND so patiently but both Abhay and Pia never had a word with each other.It was like they used to talk by unspoken words...and about Jeh, he had alway been behind Pia to impress her by his sweet talks and other ways which irritated Pia like hell.She was not used to these type of worldly things and was always by herself.Everytime Jeh used to come near her,Abhay jst wanted to brk his head nd drink him dry but somehow controlled himself.Pia being too irritated jst snapped,"what is with u Jeh cant u understand that I dont wanna talk to u stay away or u will pay a heavy price for it"she started leaving behind a sad nd hurt Jeh when she heard a voice,"some people have a habit to interfere with others matter and then get insulted"All the ppl present there was astounded to see Abhay Raichand defending someone.Jeh was very furious at this and left from there but he had decided he was not going to give up so soon...
Excatly one week after Abhiya's CLASSROOM INCIDENT, it was Misha's b'day.In all these past days Pia had was too much attached to Misha and Anvesha.She was still trying to figure out why Abhay being a vampire is gentle towards her and is ready to help her everytime.On the other hand,Abhay had secretly heard Pia talking to Dhruv almost six times till she was in campus and he was sure she talked to him after reaching hostel also...

SCROLL DOWN...
Edited by raichandroxx - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail

Chapter6(3)

"He seems to be someone very special"Abhay thought sadly.Kabir,Anvesha,Abhay and also Jeh were waiting for Pia to come.It had become their daily routine to wait for everyone and then move to their respective classes.It was the day of lunar night and that same day was Misha's b'day of which Pia was unaware of.Pia was a bit scared as she already doesn't have any control over her powers and now being around vampires she doesn't knw what to do.Before coming to college she had already spoken to Dhruv but she has never in her any conversatin had mentioned that they were vampires.She was already very nervous when Kabir broke her chain of thoughts and said with a smile,"I don't know she told u or not but as u are her very special friend u should know today is Misha's b'day""Oh I didn't know that...thanx for telling me Kabir"said Pia with a small smile."Oh wow Mish's b'day then there must be party also na?"Anvesha asked with a chirpy voice.She was very happy to learn abt her frnd's b'day.Kabir said,"Misha ho aur party na ho its impossible""Whose party are u talking abt hun?"they all turned to see Misha coming towards them with a bright smile on her face.She saw Kabir begining to make excuses and added,"no need to say I knw u told them and yes u all are invited."They al wished her and was abt to go when Jeh spoke"um...Pia can I come to pick u for the party?"he still had hope.This angered Abhay highly and this tym Anvesha also wanted to do somethng to him.Irritated Pia said,"and do u want urself to get burnt alive so much so that the ashes also can't be seen another thing sory Misha I dont like parties."with that she went from there.Abhay was smiling brightly inside hearing her ans to Jeh bt also sad that she doesnt like to enjoy.After convincing and pleading also till the evening Pia agreed to cum.Misha was very happy and went home to do preparatins.Anvesha and Abhay also went.In raichand mansion:Anvesha was getting ready,she went to Abhay's room and asked Bhai u not coming?Abhay:No I already said I dont like all this. Anvesha sighed and said,"all right don't come...Pia will be there to give me a nice company""What?But she said she wont come"asked Abhay."ya but at last she agreed"Anvesha told him.She added"she was also asking me what to wear then she said she will find something,waise to wo har dress me achi lagti hai nai"she winked and went away...

Edited by raichandroxx - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A/Note : Misha's party in the next update, to coincide with a very dear friend's birthday... On 16th April. 😉Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice update shreya nd juhi ...

pia appologized 2 abhay par abhay th abhay bahv th kahayeg hi , abhiya fight was nice ...
waitng 4 misha party ...
Edited by hema_rawat - 12 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update!!!

Edited by abhiya0006 - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update

loved it
waiting for Misha's party
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Edited by Pari-Gupta - 12 years ago
Yumna786 thumbnail
page 42 par comment kiya hi.Edited by Yumna786 - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya and Juhi totally loved it yaar superb
Piya apologised to Abhay
Abhiya small fight about the seat  so cute
like Abhiya defending each other
 totally love piya's answer to jeh.  loved it
i also loved  Abhay answer.
 piya does not have control over her powers on  full Moon night?
 abhay jealous of dhruv loving it
 abhiya at misha's birthday party gonna rock for sure.
 thanks for  the pm

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
... Edited by raichandroxx - 12 years ago