Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me..

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 48

clutching on to d shattered peices of her broken heart..geet left from dere...not wanting to disturb deir personal moment... !!

maan stood uo and so did suzeil...

he just couldn't stop smile..he felt his heart expanding in happiness...never on d earth he felt so happy ever b4...geet..his geet..he loves...damn he love his geet...so so much...such a fool he was all d while..dat restlessnees of not having geet...dat anger of watching her avoiding him..dat pain of noticng her close to sum1 else...dat possessiveness ...every emotions leaded to geet...why was he so ignorant all d while...how could he...god...he...

he love his geet...

maan twirled suzeil around in happiness, "i love my geet zuseil...i love her so much..."

suzeil smiled along wid him, "u were such an idiot maan..couldn't u realise it b4..."

maan nodded like a innocent kid, "wish i would hav realised it b4...me geet ko chhod kar kabhi nahi jati...dose monsters would hav never dared to touch my geet..dat bas* brij..."

d mere though of brij..filled maan once again wid d anger n hatred upto extent..he couldn't imagine..

"i vil not leave him..he tried to touch my geet..he made my geet cry..he hurt my geet...i vil rip him into peices..."

suzeil sighed, "calm down maan..u 1st need to confes urself to geet..she needs u more dan anything..i hav seen dat loneliness in her lfe..only u could bring back ur old geet..."

dat alarmed maan instantly, "u r right...iv il not let her get hurt anymore..she is mine n no pain could ever be able to touch her..."

but..

"does she love me ??.." d thought horrified maan to death...

she had said ..she likes sameer..why did she say dat...does she really like sameer...no no..dnt cnt be happening..she is my geet...she is mine..how can she like sum1 else...but does she love him...or rather vil she love him back when she vil cum to know dat i love her..godd...i vil not able to leave without her..simply vil not be able to breath without her...i would die 100 times den hear her rejection..but my geet cnt reject me..she loves me so much..she alwz cares for me..but may b bcoz she also take me as her best frnd..

does she think of me only as a best frnd ??  maan mumbled more to himself...

suzeil closed her in dispair...

"maan..u just cnt cum to conclusions...as far as i know geet..u r most imporatnt to her..she needs u now...otherdan wasting ur time on thinking she loves u or not..give ur time to her..make her realise dat she is not alone..dat u vil alwz be dere for her..wid her..not as her support but as her partner...she needs dat auurance from sum1 dat she is not alone...and only u can do dat magic...she needs u maan...and u cnt let her be alone anymore..u only already committed  dat mistake once..u cnt repeat it again..."

maan looked at suzeil in pain...

"i..i left my geet alone when she needed me...how could i be so ruthless..so heartless..."

maan walked back in fear...

"i was never for her.."

"i i cnt..."

"i cnt leave her alone now..not even for a second.."

maan mumbled as d tears rolled down..

"i want my geet..."

"NOW"

"i want to see her now.."

suzeil was shocked of maan's state, "maan relax..calm down maan..geet is fine.."

maan walked back dejected, "no..i want geet now.."

"i..i.."

"i need to see her now.."

"i just cnt breath atleast i see her.."

maan walked restlessly lost in himself, "geet..geet..."

suzeil snapped, "maan stop..calm down" trying to gain his attension..

maan startled cuming back to his senses...and looked around restless...

"geet..im cuming geet.."

wid dat he just ran from dere like a mad...searching for geet...

he ran n ran and barged into her room only to find her room empty..sighed he ran out n checked almost every corner of upper floar but dere was no sign of any1...sighed...he ran downstairs...n barged into dadi maa's room...

as he ran in...

dadi maa looked at him shocked, "maan bete..kya huva.."

maan was in tears..he wanted get desperately..he felt choking in breaths...he just wanted to his geet close right dat moment...

"dadi maa...wo wo.."

dadi maa shook him , "maan bete...boliye kya huva..aap etne pareshan kyu hai..just speak up.."

maan started to shed tears like a small kid and hugged dadi maa tight, "dadi maa..i ..i love her...i love her so much...i hav hurt her so much..i dnt know wat to do...i need to see her..dadi maa...i.."

wid dat maan restlessly dejected hismelf from dadi maa and ran our..trying to search geet...

dadi maa was left in shock behind..wat happened to maan so suddenly...

den closed her eyes in pain..remembering maan's rude behaviour towrds suzeil..may be he is regerting his anger...may be he needed suzeil back..ohh god..maan..why he keep hurting ur beloved..1st geet..and now suzeil...

dadi maa sighed and went to see for suzeil...

"hello dad.." mumbled suzeil..trying to show her strong self..

yash (maan's father in london) instantly voiced, "heyy sweetheart..its me ur yash uncle...ur dad has forgot cell in my cabin i guess...so how my princess doing..."

suzeil calmed herself n weakly smiled, "uncle im fine..how r u.."

yash smiled, "im grea beta..and ur dad is alsi fine..so how life dere...where r u all...how s maan doing.."

"uncle everything is alright here..i just wanted to talk to dad..."

yash sensed sumthing is serious, "wat happened beta..r u alright..did maan do sum wrong ??.."

suzeil instantly cheered her choice, "no no..ofcorse not uncle..actually i was cuming back dere..so thought of talking to dad 1st..i needed to tell him sumthing.."

yash played along, "u r cuming back..so soon beta..r u not happy dere.."

suzeiled cleared her throat painfully, "uncle nothing si liek dat..actually i was missing dad..dats y..and uncle im sorry but i cnt marry maan..."

WATT

dat came as blood for yash...instantly calming himself..yash asked, "wat happened beta..do u want me to talk to maan...wat happened all of a sudden.."

suzeil calmed her paining heart, "uncle i said na..dere is nothing wrong between me n maan...but now i hav realised..i dnt love maan..its just an infatuation...i vil tell u btoh clearly once i vil be back..."

yash sighed, "alright beta..u cum soon..v vil definitely find sum solution on it.."

"ok..bye" wid dat suzeil cut d call and fell on d knees into d pearls of tears...

maan madly barged into d uttara's room...

shocked uttara came to him instantly, "maan..wat happened.."

maan looked at her earnestly, "did u see geet.."

"umm.." she couldn't speak up.yes she had seen geet few min b4..cuming downstairs..lost in her pain..but she couldn't tell it to maan..dis maan doesn't deserve to know...aftr all how much he had hurted geet..

maan shook her, "plz answer uttara..did u see geet.."

uttara snapped her hand away, "and why u want to know.."

maan closed his eyes, "uttara plz..i need to know.."

uttara looked at him increduously, "u never fnd dis need b4..when u were enjoying ur life in london..and geet was suffering here ..."

her every word..periced through maan's heart and it started to bleed more furiously...

maan pleaded, "plz uttara..just tell..where is she.."

uttara felt so horrible at maan's state..tear rolled down from her eyes..but why he want to know now..when geet is finally giving chance to cum1 else..does he wnt to ruin her dreams once again...

maan fell on knees..god why d hell no1 is telling him anything about geet...he wants her now..he needs her now..he cnt breath anymore..he vil die for god sake..he wants to see his geet..touch her..hold her close to his bleeding heart..only she can sooth dis horrible pain...

"i asked sumthing maan..why u want to know now.." asked uttara in tears..

maan let out a tear of pain, "coz i hav realised my mistake now..i shouldn't hav left her ever..i was so wrong all d while..i hurt her so much..."

uttara looked away in tears, " exatcly maan...exatcly...u hav hurt her enough..i dnt want u to hurt anymore.."

"i love geet.." maan's heart cried..

"but u dnt deserve her..." snapped uttara frustarted at d odd situation...

now he realised it..dat he loves geet..or is he serious even realise or not..he is saying he loves geet..and vil land up calling her BEST FRND..d very next moment..no maan..i cnt let u hurt geet anymore..im sorry for being rude..plzz dnt do dis to geet..u r late maan..plzz...aftr so much pain..finally she hav decided to give 1 chance to sameer..and u want to ruin it as well...no maan plz...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -   part 49 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it
jain92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 amazing awsome                                                                   i hope ki ab sab thik ho jaye
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n beautiful update dear...

its amazing at last maan realised his true feelings...but dont knw ehts written in his life...nothing is same now...

loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...

waiting...
princes939 thumbnail
Whenevr i read ur update i feel like imagining!!!lol
Feelin bad 4 maan but realy he deserves it but still cant c him in dis state!!
Hope he soon confeses geet!!nd dont increase his guilt!!!
NO PRECAP..😔
Was epic update!!!!!
Waiting 4 da next 1!!!
Update sooon dear!!😊
swetu.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesoome part dear... 
superb...
it really made me cry...
so emotional nd heart touching part... 
dere pain is really horrrible...
nd uttara is correct on her place...
it really hurts 2 much wen d person whom u love tells u dat he love sum1 else...
nd geet has gone through much more pain after dat too...
update next part soon...
Edited by swetu.crazy - 12 years ago
kalimg thumbnail
to good plz plz plz next part early plzzz
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That Uttara 😡 ... hate her for this,
hope things will b fine soon.
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nahhhiii poor maan omg what a cliff hanger hope geet do anything drastic now that maan hs realised his feelings

Loved his eagerness on trying to find Geery awesome update
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Fantastic update
loved it