Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What??? Flaviya is crixius? I am so out of the touch..πŸ˜’ Who is ozaki? 

PS: I miss zainab too. I wish that MID thing never happened and members would have stayed back..
Edited by Chamkeeli - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chamkeeli

What??? Flaviya is crixius? I am so out of the touch..πŸ˜’ Who is ozaki? 

Okazaki used to post in 2010 for a short time. Oh do you remember MsNaughtyDevi? I wasn't active when she was but she was such a quirky member. πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kahan se shuru karein, kahan pe khatam πŸ˜’

I used to like Shahid, Priyanka, Deepika quite a lot before. Like 2008-09 times maybe? Then well, not members as much but twitter totally ruined their rep. for me and DP's personal life.. mehh! They just went out of the window for me and now I don't like them.

Then I used to really really like Saif but Kareena happened to him and boy this girl was annoyinggg to the core for me during again 2009-10 times and Desu and her topics used to put me off πŸ˜† But then I started to look at Saifeena as a netural person and also at Desu's posts as just a fan. Like I thought hey I am also a fan of someone then so is she. Now, I love Saif-Bebo and I like Desu quite a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Umm, who else.. well, I wasn't a Bollywood Bollywood fan ever but I used to like skimming through the topics and discussions but over the years as I have been more on this forum, I have just disliked celebrities more and more πŸ˜† They are so adjskgjh πŸ˜† All thanks this forum and the "revelations" it has done of these Bolly stars :P Personal life is shit and professionally they go to any level to make their movie a hit πŸ₯± I had started to like Sonam somewhat apart from Saif-Bebo in Bollywood but pshtt, the way members here "exposed" πŸ˜† her fashionista image and everything, she went out the window with other celebrities as well πŸ˜† I still like the likes of say Aamir, Ajay Devgan for their acting but otherwise, Bollywood is bekaaar.

In members, here's a confession, I actually thought Dexter was pyschobalehead *hides in embarrassment* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :$ But seriously, please don't blame me. They both post such hilarious one liners, their take on the topics is just very apt IMO atleast and like pyscho, Dexter too has this awesome sarastic side to her πŸ˜† I miss pyschobalehead 😳 But Dexter, its great to have you around too :D

Oh and Cho, her previous ID used to intimidate me, please dont ask me why πŸ˜† but a little while later, I understood she's a very nice and cool person and after she changed to her current ID, I find her a bindaas member. See what usernames can do? πŸ˜† Silly, silly me :P

Ok done! More later? πŸ˜† I think this is good enough for a few months. It's good I am going home tomorrow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -aakanksha- - 12 years ago
Yup. Agreed Cho. Definitely miss Zainab, that goes without saying. Everytime I see a wooden plank I think of Zainab. Zainab and Maya have always been my favorite members. They both need to make a comeback...I don't care if it flops like Madhuri's Aaja Nachle....but a comeback is a must! πŸ˜Ž

@Anku: Jahan se bhi shuru karo...maidan khuli hain re...πŸ˜†

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Done Xeta πŸ˜† Yeh maidan pe toh sixers padenge πŸ˜† Let's see who gets hit wicket πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :P
Anku kya bhadaas nikali hain boss! πŸ₯³And a lot of people confuse me with Flaviya since 2009. I have received a lot of pms just about that. Happens. But hum do hain aur humare do nahin hain re....πŸ˜†

Anku! I also have to say I got off with you on the wrong foot but so glad that's all behind and we're cool with each other now! You surya dev ki pujaran need to stay in this forum forever. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
i hated kareena when i joined the forum, now i quite like her

and as for members, there are few members i coudnt stand at atll..and i still cantπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: dazzelll

i hated kareena when i joined the forum, now i quite like her

and as for members, there are few members i coudnt stand at atll..and i still cantπŸ˜†

Amen. πŸ˜†
I am quite astounded by some of you saying this forum shattered your rose-tinted view of Bollywood - seriously? I have almost always known (or shall I say believed) that the majority of the Bollywood stars are nothing more than money-hungry, power-seeking, sex-maniac scums. As I looked more into it, I wasn't proven wrong either.

Even with members, my opinion is pretty much the same as it was back in the day. But still let's have a go at them...

- I have almost always appreciated Xeta's black humor and concise, to-the-point responses, but she also came off as a depressed emo girl, severely introverted, and just using IF to throw her cynical comments around (though even then I kinda found her personality somewhat...arresting). 🀣 Jesus knows where the heck I got that idea from. As time went by though, I gotto see the other side of her as well. Even though she can be harsh at times, she can be surprisingly soft too. My view about her being intelligent, well-read, knowledgeable hasn't changed.

And I am probably going to blow everyone out of the water saying this, but I don't necessarily think N Kapoor is all that bad. Sure she can be painstakingly annoying, obnoxious, inarticulate, plainly immature at times, yes, but sometimes I also feel she gets targeted easily even when she isn't wrong. I guess she has gotten the reputation of being the bad one out here, so even when she is just commenting, without bashing anyone, some members - which includes me as well - take it in the wrong note. Hmm..

Rest are pretty much the same. I never had a strong opinion about most people here anyway, so there is no reason for that to change...

Flavia = ?
Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anku:  *Kyaktsar* intimidated you? hahha, that's the funniest thing I heard. I think I should go back to that username..ehehhe☺️

PS: Flavia=psychobalehead and crixius
Edited by Chamkeeli - 12 years ago