Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: God.

i called someone a moron on BB, he sacrificed himself for freedom of speech.

As they say, electrons make electricity and morons make morality. πŸ˜†Don't be disheartened, dear God, CL is forever etched in all our memories. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

As they say, electrons make electricity and morons make morality. πŸ˜†Don't be disheartened, dear God, CL is forever etched in all our memories. 

🀣
.Alluring. thumbnail
My first impression of wat_up was she is some type huge giant yo type man. And she used to say I have insider info that Sal-Kat are still rocking and I used to be like this πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘

Maddy i thought was some cool intelligent college guy.. 

I was very intimated by Eraser and Dexy until talked to them personally in chit chat πŸ˜†

And I used to think Simran is some old 40+ lady πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Beyond_the_Veil

I am quite astounded by some of you saying this forum shattered your rose-tinted view of Bollywood - seriously? I have almost always known (or shall I say believed) that the majority of the Bollywood stars are nothing more than money-hungry, power-seeking, sex-maniac scums. As I looked more into it, I wasn't proven wrong either.

Even with members, my opinion is pretty much the same as it was back in the day. But still let's have a go at them...

Speaking for myself, I think age has to do with it too. I think I joined I-F when I was 14 and before that my only source of BW was films, concerts, and pretty Filmfare covers (I only bought them if the person on the cover looked pretty πŸ˜†). And within the past 6 years I did get to read about the other side of the coin. Some may call it stupidity, others may call it being gullible. 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I opened this thinking it was about actors/actresses...i was wrong! πŸ˜†. Funny comments. 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsNealCaffrey

Speaking for myself, I think age has to do with it too. I think I joined I-F when I was 14 and before that my only source of BW was films, concerts, and pretty Filmfare covers (I only bought them if the person on the cover looked pretty πŸ˜†). And within the past 6 years I did get to read about the other side of the coin. Some may call it stupidity, others may call it being gullible. 

Same for me, N. Like we were young 14-15, I didn't have a rose tinted image of them but we are into our own lives and fun at that age, not thinking about whats going on parde ke peeche in these Bolly stars lives πŸ˜† I didn't even used to search them much on net or buy mags bcoz who gets so interested in 'em at that age.. All it was was TV and newspapers gossip section. And back then, things weren't posted in the way they are today. I wouldn't call it stupidity.

Originally posted by: somzz007

<font color="#990066">I changed from slimey green to shades of red since I became a rockerz..πŸ˜†</font>

@wat up wat up? Don't diss me twice!

@somzz ur matching thats cool .. Didn't notice u Changed colours cause u wait for me to shutup n leave before u post now 😑 😑 😑 thats ironic ! CuZ ur the only one I went hmm she seems interesting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: God.

I thought CunningLinguist was a great guy, shame he was sacrificed for your sins.

they say things happen or a reason, and I personally am happy that you made this ID. πŸ‘πŸ‘

@dr3vil omgeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Hi, and as usual was reading through post. lucky yours above mine so saw your response...

@Tuli my angel, I can't believe you thought that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Than again, when I orginally joined I never planned to meet people or to get to know them . I joined because, a topic was picking on Salman, I was sliently reading a while and could not control. what made me stay was people I met in chit chat. like Eraser, You, and BB.  Is it not strange that you are my angel and we know one another well.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Members: 

Versace rubbed me the wrong way in the beginning. I have no idea why, so please don't ask. I tend to forget these things. πŸ˜†But she's  been my favorite member ever since. She does not get into the forum politics (which many of us do 🀒) and manages to be brutally honest at the same time. She is not manipulative with her opinions either. Quite a feat.πŸ₯³
Thanks, Dexter. I'm not surprised that you didn't like me at first. Heh. I did have an inkling but couldn't place the reason then. Looking back, I think it had to do with my newbie status, my back and forths with Billa, namecalling, and just being a major pain in the butt overall.πŸ˜†  

Speaking of you, I used to just tip-toe around you at first, shit scared that I might push your buttons with something I do or say.πŸ˜† I mean, (confession time) you aren't exactly the kind of person someone would wanna face in a debate or an argument.  However, despite being a tough cookie, you also have a very friendly and considerate side. Good balance of yin and yang if that makes sense.

Something about bollywood ...well, like some of the people already mentioned, I was flabbergasted upon reading those inside scoops on Ajay's philandering ways. Who woulda thought? At first glance, one would think that girls don't even give a second look at that butt ugly face with perpetually droopy eyes.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Forum member: 2direct.. I thought he was vulgar and gross.. but now that I have started talking to him.. he is nice πŸ˜†

Pallu tum bhi????My fellow Karachiite yeh kab hua ? Chalo koi nahi can't blame you     shukar hai k end mein thori tareef kardiπŸ˜†
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago