Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ladygaga.

Its useless to form an opinion on somebody on an online forum. Coz the truth is that you can never completely know someone on such forums. So its a waste of time to judge members based on our interactions here. Therefore, i just don't care. I love this place in totality... coz i love bollywood... and its interesting to observe people with different attitudes from around the world.

Its the same with celebrities.. you can never completely know a celeb. The only one that i have consistently liked is srk..

bump.
I'm going to go with this opinion. 
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice topic and yeah nice username Dexterkichokri...

Well before i joined bollywood forum, i used to think only few bollywood stars are with unusual sexual preferences, only few cheat their wives, rest r loyal like srk, AB Sr, Ajay etc etc. But Ajay's activities came as a shock and now i know almost every one there in BW is from another planet.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ranveer...

The first time i saw him was during BBB promotions. I remember my comments here like, Kitne bure din aagaye YRK ke that they have actors like Ranveer in their films... ๐Ÿ˜†
And he turned out to be the surprise package of the film. I don't find him good looking or hot but he is watchable on screen. 
A natural in front of the camera and i liked his taporiness and sadak chap attitude off screen... The rest of the actors are so guarded and stuck up, this guy was a welcome change...
Gossips are enlightening here in this forum..๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Maddy & Poppy : Encyclopedia on gossips..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have to agree with Maddy. The first time I saw Ranveer...I was like really? is he the lead of YRF movie...he's not good looking. But I saw he's interviews and he's so funny and just a regular guy. I like that because I really think most bollywood celebs are fake and they pretend to be someone they are not. He's real
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aishwarya Rai...

used to be a big big big fan of her... but IF helped me gain a rather negative perspective on her. Its not something I like, but it has happened...

on the other hand, I'm glad to say that I've begun to appreciate Priyanka Chopra sooo much. I used to love picking on her in the past, really don't know why.. but seeing how surprisingly underrated she is on IF, I began to appreciate her much more. I recognize that she is one of the most talented actresses to hail from this past decade, and I think she's a keeper.
Bollywood celeb - Hmmm, I dont remember. I definitely started liking bollywood celebs more after I joined this forum (especially my Shahrukh and Ranbir and Vidya and Kalki โค๏ธ) but I dont remember hating them? I dont know. 

Bollywood Forum member - LOL I love this forum that it's hard not to like someone. I remember someone used to make me feel weird, I used to be creeped out by her.  I always pictured her to be an angry girl with big eyes, purple eye bags, frazzled hair and really nuts in the head. I'm confused between two members and this was a long time ago so I'm not sure.

I'm sleepy, will think of this tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
liverach - me too. I was the craziest number one fan of aish and I had like DVDs of all her songs. I came to this forum and it showed negative side of her...that's the one thing I didn't like about the forum seriously...lol
because I like to see happy sides of every celeb and see them as perfect
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ yeah I know what you mean, I don't like how IF has made me more cynical about Bollywood stars, one of the few things I thought I'd always be jubilant about ๐Ÿ˜†
i actually was a wannbe cynic on the forum...except i realised i cant be a cynic if i liked someone...๐Ÿ˜†...plus desu, who i used to think was likably wierd converted me to a full blown fan...๐Ÿ˜†

i USED to like hrithik...then a part of me died when i saw him getting more n more feminine and annoying by the day...

i also used to like sonam...then IHLS happened..and i was like...how can anyone go wrong with that role?? i mean its soo "standard bollywood heroine" any actor worth her salt would have done it in her sleep...but sonam was barfworthy...thts when i realized the woman cant act for nuts...

then there was abhishek n rani n priety who i used to like during Bunty and babli/kal ho na ho days, but now they just seem too loserish...

Edited by smarie - 12 years ago