::ArHi's Secret SPA whereabouts::PG17 UPDATE

Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

IMPORTANT NOTICE

In light of the noted lack of ArHi in the SPA video, Star Parivaar has been besieged with threats from various terrorist organizations and apparent lynch mobs
, as a result Director Lalit Mohan has decided to come clean with the whereabouts of his two leads.

Reader Discretion is Advised.

It is further advised that one take note of the fact that further updates depend solely on the commentary provided by the reader's. As such if more information is requested, do leave comments on the thread.

=Too everyone who is FURIOUS over the SPA video footage=

"Arnav... let go!" hissed Khushi, looking nervously over her shoulder, "Have you completely lost your mind, if we don't get back to the SPA video shoot, our CV"s are going to kill us!"

"I'm Arnav Singh Raizada," he whispered back, his voice laced with amusement as he continued to leisurely trace his newly-wed wife's delectable neckline.

"If they kill me off they'll have a lynch mob of IF fans to contend with and if they kill my wife off they'll have me to contend with..."

"For the love of...oh..oh my..."

Arnav Singh Raizada merely smirked as he allowed his fingers to wander as they pleased over the luscious curves his wife was hiding behind her red sari.

Red.

His favorite color.

It was just as well that Star Parivaar had bowed down to his demand that Khushi be dressed in red...even if they'd ended up dressing all the other Parivaar member's in the same color. It hardly mattered, she was in red and that was what he had wanted.

And Arnav - Sexiest .Thing.on.Two.Legs - Raizada always got what he wanted.

Well almost always, the frustration he had to put up with on set with that idiotic Oaf of a Jeejaji lusting after his wife was beginning to grate on his nerves.

Seriously?

And after all the lack of romance up there the CV's send them over to the SPA video shoot and expect them to shoot?

Maybe after he was done tormenting his wife.

Who he was beginning to discover looked decidedly enchanting when flushed and whimpering.

"Oh ...for the love...ah...we are soo getting fired for this Arnav," she predicted breathlessly as Arnav Singh Raizada not-so-chastely toyed with his wife.

A slow wicked smirk spreading over his lips, he nipped gently at her ear, holding her closer against himself as her knees buckled in need. "Don't worry, Lalit's bark is worse than his bite...mine however'"

Khushi, her head lying limply on her husband's broad shoulders, had only just caught her breath, and looked up into her husband's sensuously dark eyes as she leaned back into the cradle of his arms.

"And your's?" she asked, knowing even as she let the words out of her mouth that she had just sealed her fate for the next few hours...but the shoot be damned..she'd been married for days now...a girl needed her action...and saying cut it DOES NOT cut it!

Part 2

Part 3

As I'm sure you've all realized by now, this is entirely a piece of literary fiction.

Where are my COMMENTS?? Crying here!!😭

Edited by Nmyra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Can i reserve?

Oh well if you reserved it for wat i think its reserved for then here i am
Wow i loved it
yes a girl needs action!
Now thats a reasonable excuse of why there was no arhi!
Haha you are deffo carryin this on missy!
Need it after that pathetic sp video!Edited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res-----------------------res---------------------i hate sandwiches now---------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u my buba are a wicked girl...
thankgod we didn't added the song or else it cud have started meaning a whole lot of other thing.
OMG!!!!!!!!! Arnav Singh Raizada got the theme red all for him!!!!!!
even SP is putty in his hands.

fish!!! but i love this Khushi...shes just not ur typical multispotted frogi...u knw whom im refering to🀣

loved it...so loved it!!!!!!!!!!!...im pure proud of you for  this.
u said it...u wrote it...n you by holy grace made it a conqueror.

do fish!!! n gutter with SP...u made all red worthwhile...

Edited by 18shabbo - 12 years ago
-Mayuri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Absolutely Loved it! πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Definitely brightened up my mood after watch that horrible promo video!πŸ˜ƒ
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
If thats the reason NO ARHI IN SPA... I am glad 

Thx for making my day 
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Ok, I buy this excuse! I can accept 4 seconds of ArHi if they at it for 4 hours or more!πŸ˜† Btw, I like your way of accepting the stark reality of it! 
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 18shabbo

res-----------------------res---------------------i hate sandwiches now---------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u my buba are a wicked girl...
thankgod we didn't added the song or else it cud have started meaning a whole lot of other thing.
OMG!!!!!!!!! Arnav Singh Raizada got the theme red all for him!!!!!!
even SP is putty in his hands.

fish!!! but i love this Khushi...shes just not ur typical multispotted frogi...u knw whom im refering to🀣

loved it...so loved it!!!!!!!!!!!...im pure proud of you for  this.
u said it...u wrote it...n you by holy grace made it a conqueror.

do fish!!! n gutter with SP...u made all red worthwhile...

Keep the song...i have plans for it dodokins...muhahaha...*Ebhil Laugh*
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nmyra

Keep the song...i have plans for it dodokins...muhahaha...*Ebhil Laugh*

*rubs her hands in glee*...uh hmmm...i hear it.
n u r continuing this...u r...

Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
HAHA..amazing..so clever! Loved it !
newmoon2011 thumbnail
lol πŸ˜†
awesome post...absolutely loved it