Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

Oh Somy, I wasnt serious, it was just a joke question ðŸ˜†

🤣... I know.. I like replying to jokes with a serious face..😆

Actually when I first saw sonakshi pictures I thought she looked like Reena roy. Its only when i joined this forum I came to know about the SS and RR's affair.

Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
someone had posted this topic a while ago, but omg at the second pic?! Is that really not Sonakshi Sinha?! Looks exactly like her!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy resemblance!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wooo there is some resemblance for sure ...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
there is a resemblance for sure
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
dont know if anyone still cares about this lol. but sonakshi was born in june 1987 which means her mother must have been pregnant in late 1986 and half of 1987 and incidentally reena roy had 4 movies in 1985 and only one in 1986 and only danced in one movie in 1987. also after this her career came to a standstill for several years cuz she acted in a couple not so big films in 1988 and then dissapeared from movies until 1993. i found this very fishy how she was m.i.a. during sonakshis birth time😲
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

dont know if anyone still cares about this lol. but sonakshi was born in june 1987 which means her mother must have been pregnant in late 1986 and half of 1987 and incidentally reena roy had 4 movies in 1985 and only one in 1986 and only danced in one movie in 1987. also after this her career came to a standstill for several years cuz she acted in a couple not so big films in 1988 and then dissapeared from movies until 1993. i found this very fishy how she was m.i.a. during sonakshis birth time😲

Wow! It definitely adds up... 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly speaking i don't find any resemblance between them...  according to you even if they have resemblance , As far as i feel Reena must not have been that hefty as Sonakshi Sinha is , she looks a WWE wrestler with Actors when she is standing with them...
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow, there is a resemblance eh! I gotta tell this to my aunt and see what she tells me about this affair as she's a big Bollywood news junkie.
robbir thumbnail
I think she is reena and shatrugan child , she looks a lot like her !!! her bros looks quite similar to her mommy poonam😕
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
someone should post the pic of shatrughans wife as well :P