Sonakshi Sinha/Reena Roy, FreakY Resemblance

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

was just on youtube and hopped across a song with actress reena roy in it and i immediately 
looked at her and said she looks just like sonakshi. its pretty creepy. and i searched it and turns 
out reena roy had an affair with shatrughan sinha. is it possible that sonakshi is their lovechild????

how can anyone deny that that doesnt look like sonakshi, if i hadnt known that this is reena roy i wuldve thought its sonakshi

another pic of reena roy, its the exact same smile, eyes everything!

side by side

***** update just for my own detective needsπŸ˜†

dont know if anyone still cares about this lol. but sonakshi was born in june 1987 which means her mother must have been pregnant in late 1986 and half of 1987 and incidentally reena roy had 4 movies in 1985 and only one in 1986 and only danced in one movie in 1987. also after this her career came to a standstill for several years cuz she acted in a couple not so big films in 1988 and then dissapeared from movies until 1993. i found this very fishy how she was m.i.a. during sonakshis birth time😲 
Edited by MadhuriDixit - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nattyc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah she looks same as Reena. Incidentally she looks nothing like her brothers Luv-Kush.Some jhol here
Niceup thumbnail
Omg same topic ghum fhir k again poping...

Hmm same facial expression ... Daal main kuch kaala hain...
Aynie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there was always rumours doing the rounds about her being reena roys and shatrughan sinhas daughter 
chocobear thumbnail
If rumors are to be believed then sonakshi is shatru n reena's love child
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wonder if any reporter has ever question shatru about this during an interview, especially after sonakshi has come into the limelight, the resemblance is undeniable
Originally posted by: somzz007

πŸ˜•

The one on the left. Is that Sonakshi or that woman?
Originally posted by: eraser

The one on the left. Is that Sonakshi or that woman?

If you can't make out the difference ,then they are related somehow.😎

L- Plump sonakshi ; R- Reena Roy
I think Sonakshi looks like her mom as well πŸ˜•. Is it possible that Shatrugun, his wife and Reena Roy had a threesome and Sonakshi's mom conceived with 50% of Shatrugan's genes 25% of Reena's and 25% of her own? 
Originally posted by: somzz007

^🀣

NO.😳

Oh Somy, I wasnt serious, it was just a joke question πŸ˜†