..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
great shyam is here...and i love how arnav told khushi everything
thanks for the pm
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am relieved that Khushi knows ARNAV'S truth, but I wished Rohit had mentioned Shayam by first name, rather than just Jha...hearing Shayam may have alerted Arnav.   The SPIRIT in the East Wing is very spooky...you have done a tremendous job giving life to something that is not readily acknowledged or accepted...no body...just a spirit!!   Tremendous story Mary...looking forward to reading more!!
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That was awesome and beautiful and also dark but in a good way...hehehhehehe please dont take long in updating the next chap *warning:greedy reader here *...thanks for the pm:D
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...awesome update...finally Khushi knows everything and decides to know the truth..wow i love it...interesting...
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
the ghost part is eerieee... nice update :D
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahh the shadow is getting impatient... Look forward to when Kushi realizes that Jha is more than just annoying ; ) Loved the fact Arnav finally told Kushi everything, now they can work together.
shabriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wooowwwyyy im waitin,,sory im the last i gez!!!!!!!!!!!!well i hd sme wrk,,,ohhh i ws realy eager to read dz,,i am saying dz fr the umpteenth time i geuss,,but heres again I LOVE THIS FF,,plzz make it spookier as it goes onn,,i love old  havelis and history and a litl bit f mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!HUGGIESSS
GillRK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVE IT!!!!!!! that was fab!!!!!!! so glad to read khushi knows about arnavs nightmares!!!!  is the demon going to enter shayams body cos their both are demons!!!!!