Os guidance(arnav want to fight)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

after a tough day she enter room she saw him sitting out with his lappy she just sat started finding her clothes which buaji had left and in evening she had kept it in his closet "hamara kapra"she could not find he smirk as he listened her  she walk out" humara kapra"

Arnav: didnot reply she knock his shoulder "hum aap se baat kar raha haan "she look around she saw the bundle laying  next to the plants  .

Khushi: feel like killing him but she look at his face he was hiding his smile she walk and taken picked up the bundle and walk in room 

Arnav: in shocked "she didnot shouted at me or fight with me  what the" 

Khushi: just taken out her night dress and walk back with the bundle and kept it at same place ..and pass him " Mr Raizada you will keep it in yourself" she walk to wash room 

he just walk and picked up and placed it  in closet. and walk back and started giving water to his plants  he intentional wet the floor where she sleep  .and smiled" now she will fight with me for sure"

khushi walk out she wanted to hang her sari she saw her clothes were in closest and he had open it and dump with his she smiled .she walk to the dresser she was keeping her bangles in when she saw the letter again . she look at him he was watering the floor she smiled "maa you really guided me"she recollected in evening she came up stairs she was fixing her kajal when she saw the jeweler box  she open it and found the  letter "iss ka ghusa ko saa lana aur pyar suud samait wapis karna " since then everything changed he was intentionally trying to make her angry but she was not replying to him she smiled" maa dekha kya kiya ha sar  pani pani kardiya ha"she hide her smile and kept the letter walk out "suna "

Arnav: didnot reply 

Khushi: woh hum 

Arnav: oh you want to sleep throw pipe

Khushi: no i dont want to sleep tonight

Arnav: what the 

Khushi: i want to pray so i am going to worship place  

Arnav: why 

Khushi: actually my problem is solved i had a maanat when it  will be solved i will pray.she lie

Arnav: look at the wet floor "so you will not sleep tonight"

Khushi: no hide her smile and walk out 

Arnav:she is telling lie i know her she is telling lie .

Khushi was looking at him he just wipe off the floor . she smiled and walk down ..after 10 mins he came

Arnav "Khushi i clean you can sleep no need to tell lie and sit here"

Khushi:smiled  at her kangan she walk behind him "sub janta haan

Arnav:he was surprised why she is not fighting with him as he was missing her shouting he just sat on the couch."Khushi"

Khushi: look at him as she was walking out 

Arnav: why you are not talking to me?

Khushi: hum baat tou kar raha haan 

Arnav: you didnot fight with me ?

Khushi: ab aap ko iss se be takleef ha 

Arnav: haan as i am use too of that I he paused 

Khushi: kissed his cheek "good night i dont want to fight today with you we will fight tomorrow"walk out 

Arnav in shock "iss ko kya huwa "

Khushi: look at sky thanks maa for guiding me .

Arnav walk out why you kissed me ?

Khushi: smiled if you want you can too kiss me she fixed her bed 

Arnav: i and you

Khushi: smiled and lay down 

Arnav: look at her close eyes "unbelievable"sat on his chair and look at her sleeping peacefully "what to do so she fight with me Maa guide me please" look at the sky 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh poor arnie baby,you are missing fighting with her😳how sweet.very cute os nadz
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
------------
EDITED
-----------
Awww sweetooo Arnie missing fighting with her and actually its the thing he will miss the most when Khushi will not forgive him!! Awsmmm    
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing👏this is gonna happen in furture..
zaniax thumbnail
oh...arnav was missing her fights..soo cute :)
Nice os!!
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum di
poor arnav wants to hav sweet fight with his sweet wife
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav wants his ma to guide him the way he could fight with her and she thanks his ma for guiding her and not fighting with him!! Wow both of them are asking ma to guide them!! Great one!!
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww this is so cute
and yes I'm sure that Khushi's silence will calm him down more than anything, wonder what is up in the serial for us :)
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really really cute..

very well written..:)
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww that was too sweet , poor arnav doesn't know wot to do now khushi took away his favourite pass time.